• davyK
    Show networks
    Xbox
    davyK13
    Steam
    dbkelly

Send message
    Superb dog.  I wants it.
    Holding the wrong end of the stick since 2009.
  • It's a yes from me.
    "Let me tell you, when yung Rouj had his Senna and Mansell Scalextric, Frank was the goddamn Professor X of F1."
  • I regularly try and kidnap her, but my dad's wise to it now.

I'll get her one day, old man!
    Mostly an idiot. Live: thedarthjim / Instagram: mrjalco / Twitter: @MrJalco
  • Lovely stuff.  I've probably been using the internet too much because I'm hearing this:

hqdefault.jpg
  • Ahahahahahaha yussss.
    "Let me tell you, when yung Rouj had his Senna and Mansell Scalextric, Frank was the goddamn Professor X of F1."
  • Paul the sparky
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Paul the sparky
    PSN
    Neon_Sparks
    Steam
    Paul_the_sparky

Send message
    Crying black man?
  • Nope. Google best cry ever.
  • Deep down inside, In still love that video.
  • There's a husky round the corner from me that howls like that every day. Sirens usually set him/her off. I love hearing it from a distance but I imagine the neighbours must hate it!
  • davyK wrote:
    any word on Pip's progress?

tiBGD9E.jpg
    Pip is grand, he is a free cat now. Out of his cast but never leaving the house. Although he did escape for the night, bonfire night of all nights! Thankfully that put him off going out again.

He still has a bit of a limp, but is enjoying being the boss cat indoors.
    Can-of-sprite
  • Scout wrote:
    There's a husky round the corner from me that howls like that every day. Sirens usually set him/her off. I love hearing it from a distance but I imagine the neighbours must hate it!

Yeah, that'd suck. Roxy only does it when teh rag-and-bone man comes round – about once every couple of months. Guessing it must be something to do with the specific pitch/frequency?
  • Pip :)
    Come with g if you want to live...
  • Pip looks snuggly
  • <3 PIP glad they are one the mend.

Here's a Clay Clay
    2HCOnHHh.jpg
  • LOOK AT HIM!
    Can-of-sprite
  • I love dogs.  Am about to get out of bed and give Bramble a cuddle in the front room just because Clayton looks awesome.
  • :)
  • Dogs are win, cats are win, but dogs are winnerer.
    "Plus he wore shorts like a total cunt" - Bob
  • If i approach Clay when he is in chill mode he automatically rolls over for belly rubs now. Sometimes he wont even open his eyes.

Sometimes me walking in the room is enough.

The boy likes his belly rubs.
  • Nina
    Show networks
    Twitter
    myHighnessOne
    Xbox
    SU SPRIET
    PSN
    myHighness
    Steam
    myHighness

Send message
    I have always been for cats, but California is very dog minded. If we would know how long we'll stay here (or how long till everything has burned up) than we'd actual consider getting a dog.

I'd love a Clayton.
  • :D
  • In other pet news.
    Some of you may remember my parents have a pair of minituare schnauzers and that the second is a rescue named Ted.

Ted is about 5 and spent his prior life as a stud at an abusive puppy farm. Sadly this meant he came with issues. He was hard to approach needing the gentler of touches.
    One of his weird quirks was that he will only walk on your left if on the lead and if spooked he will pull away from you.

My dad was walking him on a path next to a road not long after I left the forum. A lorry went past, spooked Ted then he jumped in the road, the car behind hit him. Without thinking my dad jumped in the road and dragged Ted back to the path.
    Unfortunately Ted went into a kind of survival mode, he felt pain and panicked meaning he bit my dad's hands something wicked.

15 minutes of my dad trying to flag down a car, scared to death for himself, and the two dogs, all three covered in blood, thankfully a Salvation Army van pulled up and took them to the vets.

There is a happy end to this. Ted had a shattered knee, spent a month recovering in a cage and is now as good if not better than ever. We were super worried about it setting him back emotionally but actually he has softened more than before and is becoming a real house dog, even jumping up onto the sofa and learning what play is.

My dad's hands. Well he was an exquisite painter, and a marksman in the RAF, I don't think he will ever get that level of dexterity back but he is far from an incapable and probably still better than your average.

I will be giving to the Salvation Army this xmas, if anyone wants to give and not sure who to give to I would be happy if you considered them.
  • Phewf for Ted!
    Sorry to hear about your dad's hand though.

We had Standard Schnauzers growing up, do love the breed.

Charlie has gotten into the belly rubs recently too. Always liked pats but now gets into proper roll over mode. Shame she still doesn't like sitting with me on the couch. Will share my bed if I allow it though.
    I think I need to invest in some tougher toys though, she's gotten into destroy mode lately so plushies last no time at all.
  • Cheers Shabby.

Yeah getting the right toys is important. Clay isn't so much destructive, more he finds the weakness and exploits it.
    Most "tough toys" get meticulously unpicked by the stitching.
    Nerf and Kong are no match for him. Oddly all the toys that last seem to be xmas themed. I got him a stuffed reindeer a month ago, stuffed toys normally last a day. My Granny got him a rubber xmas tree last year that is still going as well.
  • I gave her a plush donut like 2 days ago and it was murdered today...
    Tough rubber will be the way to go. Need to have a trip to the pet shop!
  • Strong stuff Live, next time I give it'll be to the Salvation Army.  Was it a busy road?  Obviously not everyone wants to pick up a bleeding man with two dogs, but it's hard not to find this part particularly unsavoury - 15 minutes is a fucking long time to wait for a lift in an obvious emergency.
  • Yeah, very busy. I totally get not wanting to pick them up but you would think someone would at least stop, especially the car that hit Ted. Thanks for the offer to give.
  • Ffs, for some reason I didn't even think of the car that hit him.
  • Poor Ted. There needs to be more regulation with puppy farming. It's a grim business often made grimmer by actual cunts.
    "Plus he wore shorts like a total cunt" - Bob

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!