A thread for the pets
  • Moot_Geeza wrote:
    Remember all those videos of dogs going potty when their humans disappear forever behind a magic curtain?

It's maybe a 2 on the bothered scale.

2 is probably quite a generous rating. I'm not even sure he reached 1 there.
  • That's glorious :D
    Come with g if you want to live...
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    ahahahaha yes

He may have been asleep
    Skerret's posting is ok to trip balls to and read just to experience the ambience but don't expect any content.
    "I'm jealous of sucking major dick!"~ Kernowgaz
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    Whenever I work from home (like today) Yoshi always feels he has to come and help

EDIT. Removed images as I realised phone numbers were in them
  • T E C H S U P P U R R T B O I
    "Let me tell you, when yung Rouj had his Senna and Mansell Scalextric, Frank was the goddamn Professor X of F1."
  • Nobility. Top old dog-ness there.
    Mostly an idiot. Live: thedarthjim / Instagram: mrjalco / Twitter: @MrJalco
  • She just turned 10. We're greying at a similar rate.
  • She's just lovely :)
  • I'm loving her jacket. Especially the way the colours match her coat. Give her a belly tickle from me.
  • Give her a full massive cuddle too please.
  • Badger cuddles inbound :)

My partner has just taken up sewing and the first thing she made was a doggie jumper.
  • Oh she's just a lovely wee soul.

Here are some more of The Many Faces Of Toby:

Being cute/death stare for not having his own portrait on the wall:
    ThcU6oN.jpg

The hehehehehe face for stealing my spot:
    15SbuG0.jpg

<3
  • "MOVE ME AT YOUR PERIL, HOOMAN"
  • :D
  • Dillon had an Eventful Day yesterday.

Exciting Thing 1 was that he managed to catch a rabbit.  There are a load in the park at the end of our street, and he has been desperate to catch one for as long as we've owned him, but they've always managed to escape him until now.  He moves incredibly quickly when he wants to, and he'd caught the thing before we even knew what was happening.  Having caught the rabbit however he was entirely unsure what to do with it next, so he very gently carried it over to us, and deposited it at our feet - at which point bunny legged it, and he happily let it disappear over the horizon.

I'm not sure how this will leave bunny chasing in future.  (He's largely given up on chasing birds after catching one mid-flight, so I'm hoping he's going to adopt the same "been there, done that" view to rabbits.  It would appear he's already moved on to squirrels which are proving an even more elusive foe.)

The other Exciting Thing was that he fell in the river.  In the summer we often let him have a paddle around in the river, but during the winter it's a very different proposition - the water level's really high at the moment thanks to the rain, and it's converted from a very lazy river, to a raging torrent.  D-dog decided to have a look, and the edge of the bank gave way depositing him in the water.

Luckily my wife hadn't taken him of the lead yet, but it's one of those extending ones, and it managed to pull out a fair way before she thought to slam the brakes on.  (It was more that the river was fast, than that her reflexes were slow...)  It ended up with us slowly dragging him back to shore with the lead, giving the impression that we'd just had a particularly unusual fishing trip.  On landing our hairy fish he did his usual shake, then continued to sniff around the water's edge, clearly undeterred by his dunking.
  • Both good Dillon stories. Two adventures in one day must make for a happy dog.
  • What a good boy.

Shows the importance of keeping your pooch in a lead near rivers. Especially at this time of year when many of them are swollen and flowing fast.
  • Excellent stories Tin. In the park last year Rita tried to eat a whole dead pigeon. It was absolutely horrifying. I tugged it from her mouth only for a wing to rip off and for her to swallow it down like a snake eating a pig. A few hours later she got out of bed and casually vommed the entire thing back up on the living room floor.

Edit: And lovely photos Gav. I'll have to take a pic of the pet portrait I had done a couple of years ago by a local artist. It's entirely wonky and terrible but I kinda love it.
  • Cats are no better. Our old one used to regularly deposit the semi-masticated remnants of some poor rodent (usually the bum end) on the kitchen floor. I once slipped on a kidney. Grim.
  • "once slipped on a kidney"

There's something for the tombstone. :)
    "Like i said, context is missing."
    http://ssgg.uk
  • Also once trod in something that was, I think, the head of a shrew.

That was pretty ick too.
  • My old dog used to eat slugs. She used have black stuff all over her mouth afterwards.
    "Plus he wore shorts like a total cunt" - Bob
  • RmqSzpH.jpg
    msc3KHv.jpg
    I only posted one pic of my Good Girl over 10 years ago on maroon forum.
    Here she is today at the beach, enjoying herself.
  • Awwww, she's a beauty :)
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    169589.jpeg
    He's discovered the bed.
    Skerret's posting is ok to trip balls to and read just to experience the ambience but don't expect any content.
  • That cat has the look of someone that has just poisoned your food and is watching you eat it.
    "Plus he wore shorts like a total cunt" - Bob
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    I do feel a bit ill but I'm sure it's nothing
  • then (May 26th)
    PzTSnWaUCe3EvLAIvi4Zq8Wougb8pYkAILl9wfkfjbMJ-RolcvqDvCdlFcnBO6taNGYOSkan0W7O4MCynCVpiTTXmqNfx2MqsFt6lfEHnQByAmnkrwDOFw84s-OlZuyF7AjEsRzrINY=w2400

Now - ready for Chrimbo!
    FIdFtIE44vfDgAZKuPom6lRm96XX_3EgwB9e5jhBkzTi9v-rVEqMtmXr6L4q2dWkkL8gZHvFr_waDTMKO135V-h98pLphdEMnm6Hf_y9RLbt1dt1JYnPkTZb5wjWgNQZNpOFYL8llQk=w2400
    "Like i said, context is missing."
    http://ssgg.uk

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!