Xbox One
  • That’s a great deal
    Not everything is The Best or Shit. Theres many levels between that, lets just enjoy stuff.
  • It really is. RDR2 and Far Cry V aren't cheap yet either.
  • I’m a bit suspicious as the guy is very very keen for me to get it ASAP.
    The Forum Herald™
  • Seems too cheap
  • bad_hair_day
    Show networks
    Twitter
    @_badhairday_
    Xbox
    Bad Hair Day
    PSN
    Bad-Hair-Day
    Steam
    badhairday247

Send message
    How well do you know the guy selling?

People part with stuff cheap in a hurry for lots of reasons, but yeah, it could be quite warm.
    retroking1981: Fuck this place I'm off to the pub.
  • Don’t know him at all. Just a local Facebook group. He has it on for £150. Pmd him and he said he’d take £140. I said I’d have a think then he messaged back to say he’d take £130 and throw in rdr2 if I could take it today.
    The Forum Herald™
  • That's some scrub tier haggling. Could be desperate I guess.
  • Imagine he was knocking off the price of a mini Cooper that fast and offering to throw in a horse with it if you signed the contract today, Bob. You wouldn't do it.
  • Just had a look at what CEX give cash for all that and it's about the same so maybe not too dodgy after all.

Cex give...
    Xbox One S £89
    Rdr2 £23
    Far Cry 5 £9
    Ass creed £7 or £17 depending on what "O" that is.
  • b0r1s
    Show networks
    Xbox
    b0r1s
    PSN
    ib0r1s
    Steam
    ib0r1s

Send message
    Only thing I'd say is if you still have your PS4, all those games will look better on that machine. Unless you want to play some Xbox exclusives. Could always sell the games.
  • Yeah I just want to play forza really.
    The Forum Herald™
  • b0r1s
    Show networks
    Xbox
    b0r1s
    PSN
    ib0r1s
    Steam
    ib0r1s

Send message
    Reckon you’re onto a deal then. I’d have given you £20 for Odyssey but already got it. Don’t doubt you’ll be able to sell those games.
  • It’s origins. Which I would play
    The Forum Herald™
  • For the bargain hunters , I managed to get Metro Exodus Gold Edition for about £25 using this method of buying 800 ARS gift cards from https://www.seagm.com/xbox-live-gift-cards-argentina , just changed region on my Xbox and put the codes in and purchased it from the store.

One thing you will have to do set an Argentinian address for the account but I can’t remember how I did that, if you fancy it all it takes is a google.

This is another way,

https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/deals-with-gold-discounts-at-xbox-store-argentina-220119-3168336

When I bought my cards they were £14.60 , so even cheaper than the Hotukdeals price
    Wii U Themagickman - PSN - Themagickman   Xboxlive - Themagickman
  • I thought that way was dead - great find.

Can get Division 2 Standard for about £35 that way.
    Xbox / PSN - DongleUnlimited
  • A pleasant but mostly unpleasant story:

I've set the Bone up in a weird cubblehole I've got under my stairs, so I've finally got access to a telly that won't have to be relinquished whenever the wife wants to watch whatever it is she watches.  Was supposed to be a little good behaviour games den for my daughter, and it was called Bear Tree House at one point.  I'd painted it up nicely, laid some carpet down, put a curtain rail in for the opening, bought a couple of snazzy mini beanbags to sit on etc...then we had a rat infestation in the loft, which resulted in pest control with resulted in a bluebottle problem that was out of control.  'Don't worry, a dying rat won't die inside' the guy said, when I asked about a possible fly problem if they used poison (he was from the same company that told me it was definitely squirrels until I caught a huge mutant sized rat in one of my own traps). Anyway, at one point maggots has made their way into Bear Tree House and there were probably over a hundred of the cunts wriggling about and having a flymageddon party.  So when we'd got rid of the problem we created by getting rid of the initial problem I pulled the carpet out, hoovered anything up and boarded it up like The Secret Garden.  This all happened mere days after the grand opening btw, so the whole thing pissed me off for ages.  Fast forward to this year, I had a couple of days off earlier this month when I had plumbers in, so I reopened BTH, disinfected the fuck out of it and laid a new carpet.  So it's back in business and we were playing Ori in there last night, on @Kazou's old tv.  Might post a picture later, it's lovely in there, I expect I'll hide in there myself to play through FH4.
  • That’s awful. Just don’t play Resi 7 in there, you might get flashbacks!
    Gamertag, PSN, NNID: mikemsp            3DS code: 3668 - 8117 - 9395

Currently playing: Bone
  • I can highly recommend Vermintide.
    GT: WEBBIN5 - A life in formats: Sinclair ZX81>Amstrad CPC 6128>Amiga 500>Sega Megadrive>PC>PlayStation 2>Xbox>DS Lite>Xbox 360>Xbox One>Xbox One X>Xbox Series X>Oculus Quest 2
  • Rats?! Where the heck do you live? Don’t hear of rat problems much.
    I am a FREE. I am not MAN. A NUMBER.
  • SE London, upper floor of a maisonette too, so it turns out they were making their way up dranpipes and onto the roof, then dropping through a hole (they'd made) into the loft space surrounding the loft converstion.
  • hylian_elf wrote:
    Rats?! Where the heck do you live? Don’t hear of rat problems much.

Those fuckers are everywhere. You just don't see them. If you have any form of sewer access, there will be rats.
    SFV - reddave360
  • acemuzzy
    Show networks
    PSN
    Acemuzzy
    Steam
    Acemuzzy (aka murray200)
    Wii
    3DS - 4613-7291-1486

Send message
    We don't get them North of the river
  • About two years ago we thought we had mice, could hear the scratching but not much other evidence until one day around lunch, brazen as anything this massive rat popped out from underneath the kitchen unit. Went straight to B&Q and bought some poison and laid loads of it in the cellar and filled in all the holes leading into the house with wire wool and expanding foam.

Two days later I get in from football training at about 10pm everyones in bed, so sneak upstairs get undressed in the bedroom and jump in the shower. Get back into the bedroom (lights off) reach down to pick up my phone and realise my wife's purse is on my side of bed, so pick it up to put it by her bedside table whilst thinking it odd that the purse was a) on my side of the bedroom and b) it was radiating some heat. Suddenly it sunk in...I was now holding on to a recently deceased rat. Needless to say the noise I made woke everyone up.
    Live, PSN & WiiU: Yippeekiyey
  • Holy shit that’s some horror move shit right there.
    I am a FREE. I am not MAN. A NUMBER.
  • We live in a row of 190 year old listed cottages. The small field out the back has been developed on over the last year which has meant the happy field mice that once lived there have had to seek alternative accommodation, namely said cottages. We have had an influx of the little bleeders running around our loft, ripping plastic we used to store things in to shreds. Being the kind to animals type I bought a humane trap and proceeded to catch seven of the blighters. We've been releasing them with a pile of nuts on some land further away in the hope they rehome in a field or someone else's frigging loft! The numbers have dwelled but every now and then I'm sure I hear the pitter patter of tiny feet...
    GT: WEBBIN5 - A life in formats: Sinclair ZX81>Amstrad CPC 6128>Amiga 500>Sega Megadrive>PC>PlayStation 2>Xbox>DS Lite>Xbox 360>Xbox One>Xbox One X>Xbox Series X>Oculus Quest 2
  • Yeah my parents have the same issue.
    The gaps mice can fit through are so tight you will never stop it.
    The cat did fuck all when alive. Now they have dogs there are less mice.
  • bad_hair_day
    Show networks
    Twitter
    @_badhairday_
    Xbox
    Bad Hair Day
    PSN
    Bad-Hair-Day
    Steam
    badhairday247

Send message
    Listen guys we’ve struck gold here, the giant takes us on a mystery tour AND throws in a meal.’
    retroking1981: Fuck this place I'm off to the pub.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!