Pro Wrestling
  • is it someone who is in the roster/management at the time? or is it someone who is being introduced?
    He could've just said they came from another planet but seems keen to convince people with his bullshit pseudoscience that he knows stuff. I wouldn't trust him with my lunch. - SG
  • mk64 wrote:
    is it someone who is in the roster/management at the time? or is it someone who is being introduced?

Seriously take a guess or have a top three maybes. No clues beyond it being a wrestler who is in the company already but I'd be amazed if you
    Get it.
    SFV - reddave360
  • Bubba Ray
    Al snow
    Taz
    He could've just said they came from another planet but seems keen to convince people with his bullshit pseudoscience that he knows stuff. I wouldn't trust him with my lunch. - SG
  • Nope, nope and defo no.
    SFV - reddave360
  • Is it a male?
  • Alright , some genuine clues

Yes, it's male
    It Leads to a heel turn (so the guy is a face)
    SFV - reddave360
  • Ah, just watch, its great.
  • Will it come out if I’m just watching ppvs or would I need to be watching the Raws as wel?

I’m only watching ppv
  • It gets revealed on raw but I think you will be fine with the ppv for getting the reveal. Just did a quick check, it's October's no mercy ppv when stone cold takes on his nemesis.
    SFV - reddave360
  • Dogfingers wrote:
    Despite the rubbish explosion I was entertained by the follow up. Omega and Moxley were tremendous. AEW is a real fun wrestling show at the moment.

Yeah I'm really enjoying aew every week too. For the most part it's just a lot of fun and I'm really pumped to see where pretty much everything goes.

Putting Kingston and Moxley together has been great as they're both incredible at delivering promos. Sometimes I can't believe John Moxley and Dean Ambrose are the same person as he's just so good.

Also excited for the Pac and Ray fenix match with the young bucks. Pac and Fenix are both so good I really want them to wreck the bucks and win the titles but I know that isn't going to happen.

• @frosty you see the women’s match? I thought it was great like. There’s loads of stuff to like about the programme at the moment. I’m into all the Hangman Page stuff. I reckon somewhere down the line he’ll usurp Omega. Digging the Pinnacle stable as well.
  • Over on WWE, an Old Spice salesman briefly held the 24/7 championship.
  • I’ve got this on. Is Matt Riddles gimmick that he has brain damage?
  • Basically.

Alexa Bliss v Randy Orton is gonna be my match of the night here.
  • Dogfingers wrote:
    @frosty you see the women’s match? I thought it was great like. There’s loads of stuff to like about the programme at the moment. I’m into all the Hangman Page stuff. I reckon somewhere down the line he’ll usurp Omega. Digging the Pinnacle stable as well.

Yeah it was an incredible match. The number of thumb tacks sticking into britt baker's back was absolutely brutal.

The women's division has become really good in aew, both Ryo Mizunami and Maki Ito are really fun additions to the roster. I just hope they manage to book Shida a bit better as despite being the champ she feels a bit sidelined at times.

Yeah I love Hangman Page, he's so good and I can definitely see him being the one to eventually take the title of Omega. His romance with the dark order is also lot of fun.

On the Pinnacle I'm excited to see them ruin everyone but the one problem I have with them is that shawn spears had the worst suit and hair combo of all time. Everyone's in these great suits and he's there in this horrible brown one from the 70s.

@Dante How was Fastlane?
  • I'd rather of seen Ethan Page in the Pinnacle than Spears. I just think he's run of the mill and dull. A generic CAW. Show was ok this week, not great. Opener and the main event were great but a lot of stuff was forgettable.
  • Frosty wrote:
    @Dante How was Fastlane?

It was a decent enough episode of Smackdown. The return of The Fiend is another excellent opportunity for WWE to waste.
  • Ah I didn’t know it was on. I’ll watch it over the weekend
  • Frosty wrote:
    @Dante How was Fastlane?

It was a decent enough episode of Smackdown. The return of The Fiend is another excellent opportunity for WWE to waste.

Has there been a decent fiend match since his debut. The look is great but whenever I check online they seem to really be going ott on the sfx stuff. I get they want to recreate the undertaker, but the fiend doesn't seem to allow for decent matches like that gimmick did.
    SFV - reddave360
  • I seem to remember we fall quite differently on the appreciation of the theatrical scale, so I probably can't answer, but I'll try.

The Firefly Funhouse 'match' is genuinely one of the greatest things I've ever seen in wrestling. A unique product of it's time, sure, but it shows what can be done when Bray has a partner who is willing to put absolute trust in his vision and make management back off.

I'll come back with a longer post after I've watched Falcon & Winter Soldier.
  • This weeks dynamite was fucking brilliant. Such a fun show.
  • Anyone see that guy on the indie scene get a sentence for kicking a guy in the face in the ring?

• Fast lane was a bit of a farce.

Alexas pin on Randy was a bit naughty no?
  • mk64 wrote:
    Fast lane was a bit of a farce. Alexas pin on Randy was a bit naughty no?

Mrs. Orton wasn't impressed according to twitter.
    SFV - reddave360
  • Not surprised. He didn’t look too upset about it
  • Dogfingers wrote:
    This weeks dynamite was fucking brilliant. Such a fun show.

It was so good. Popped so hard for Trent and his mam making their comeback.

That, the triple tag with the Lucha Brothers, and the Inner Circle return were incredible.

The only thing that didn't really do it for me were the Cody Rhodes QT Marshell stuff as I jsut don't care and the Moxley match. I loved his promo before hand so was expecting him to wreck Cezar Bononi but because it had the ad break it went on for ages. I did like that after he was knocked out Moxley did give Benoni a little kiss which was nice.
  • Rikishi?! Lmfao
  • Lol classic

Anyone looking forward to mania?
  • Not particularly, but I dare say I’ll tune in anyhoo.
    Come with g if you want to live...

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!