Pro Wrestling
  • https://youtu.be/N3CDDu4AYSg?si=kD2szFXlF257izbl

My goodness, looks like this was more on the money then we thought.
    SFV - reddave360
  • I won't be doing the Rumble live tonight, as I'm going round to a friends to watch it tomorrow morning. Some predictions.

WWE Universal Title: Roman Reigns. AJ eats the pin. The Rock turns up after or something.
    United States Title: Logan Paul. He's just signed a full time contract apparently. Wins via bullshit.

The Rumbles are wide open. There's no one who has to win it, and for once they've left a huge amount of the entries unannounced.

Men's Royal Rumble: CM Punk. Nowhere near certain on this, but it's something that gives the best talker in the business something to talk about. Would go for Seth obviously.

Bonus unannounced prediction: Kazuchika Okada. What better way to cement someone who not all the audience will be aware of as a big fucking deal? He'd challenge Seth and this would result in Punk v Cody at Mania.

Women's Royal Rumble: Bayley. This pulls the trigger on Damage Control turning on the Role Model, and she ends up facing Iyo Sky.

Bonus unannounced prediction: Liv Morgan. I don't actually know if she's cleared to be back, but Rhea Ripley was the one who put her on the shelf.
  • Oooh, I’d love to see Liv back. *swoon*
    Come with g if you want to live...
  • Anyhoo. I’ve ponied up my tenner, and like you will probs watch it tomorrow morning. No way I could stay awake tonight.
  • God I love the Rumble. :)
  • Dark Soldier
    Show networks
    Xbox
    DorkSirjur
    PSN
    DorkSirjur
    Steam
    darkjunglist84

Send message
    Fucks sake lads just me on me bill. As long as Punk doesn't win im happy, hate that wee shut
  • Gunther wins. Goes after Seth (pathetic) and we end up with that plus Rock Roman and Punk Cody at wm. Punk Cody is the fucking match. Do it.

Not really interested in the rest of the show.
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    I fucking love LA Knight in a way that I haven't enjoyed wrestler schtik in decades and I'm already gutted because I know he ain't gonna win the 4 way.

LEMME TALK TO YA
  • Don’t mean to be a spoil sport but this women’s rumble is the utter worst. Everyone bar Jordyn, Natalia and Bianca are just shite.
  • Dark Soldier
    Show networks
    Xbox
    DorkSirjur
    PSN
    DorkSirjur
    Steam
    darkjunglist84

Send message
    I've enjoyed it's shitness tbf. It's been proper awful at times but some silly shit has been good.
  • Jesus, Styles’ body has such a wide on. WTF happened.
  • Dark Soldier
    Show networks
    Xbox
    DorkSirjur
    PSN
    DorkSirjur
    Steam
    darkjunglist84

Send message
    Okay okay this has been absolute shite so far sorry
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    Not a great one at all despite some real promise.

Logan Paul / Kevin Owen
    Spoiler:

Women's Rumble
    Spoiler:

Fatal 4 Way
    Spoiler:

Men's Rumble
    Spoiler:
  • Olimite
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Olimite
    Xbox
    Olimite
    PSN
    Olimite Too
    Steam
    ceequeue

Send message
    I watched about five minutes of TikTok this morning and got all the results I needed.
  • Eh now I can actually watch it I can't really be bothered with the rumble. I might just watch Danielson vs Yuji Nagata from collision instead.

I've had 4 hours sleep and Bryan Danielson beating up an old Japanese man feels like the way to go today. One for the freaks.
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    Just watch that twitter link for the funniest moment.
  • Frosty wrote:
    Eh now I can actually watch it I can't really be bothered with the rumble. I might just watch Danielson vs Yuji Nagata from collision instead.

I've had 4 hours sleep and Bryan Danielson beating up an old Japanese man feels like the way to go today. One for the freaks.

I’m very excited about watching this this evening. Nagata was one of my favourites for years. Regardless of AEW falling a bit in my estimations, they still throw stuff like this on their shows which fills me with joy.

• Truth is the best.

Right winner to set up the WM main event.

Also the right winner of the women's match too.

I legit thought Hogan might be number 30 for some hot dogging and grandstanding brother!
  • Well, I really enjoyed that as a PPV. Got my tenner's worth of entertainment anyway.
    Lot of predictable results, but good matches regardless. Sometimes it's about the journey rather than the destination.
    Liked the woman's rumble. Their division has been left languishing for too long now, so I always feel the women put a tonne of effort into their rumble as it's a good place for them to genuinely shine. Can't remember the last time I didn't enjoy the woman's rumble more than the mens, and it was the same for me this year.
    Fatal four-way was better than it had any right to be, considering how predictable the outcome was, right down to who would take the pin. Entertained me though.
    Owens v Paul was fine. I'm also in the fuck Logan Paul camp, but I'm a huge Owens fan, and could happily watch him punching Logan Paul's face all day, so again, predictable but entertaining nevertheless.
    Men's rumble was...fine. Probably enjoyed this one more than the last couple, though tbh, it wasn't particularly memorable. Enjoyed the finish, which was really the only result that could have gone either way between Cody & Punk, so I was mildly surprised and very pleased when they gave it to Cody. Yup, unsurprisingly I'm also in team fuck CM Punk.
    So yes, ten quid well spent for me. Surprised more of you didn't enjoy it as much as I did.
  • Heh.
  • By the way, I've just rewatched Punks part of the Rumble, and I have to say, he is insane. At the point he's supposedly injured (I think it was actually before that, and the DDT just made it worse, but I could be wrong), he then goes on for another twenty fucking minutes doing some insane stuff for a man who's just torn his triceps. It does make me wonder if he had just called it if he might have been able to make it to Mania.
  • Where do you think they’re going to fit The Rock into their Wrestlemania plans Dante?
    Special guest referee for Cody v Roman mayber? Rock tries to screw Roman cos he’s the real tribal chief?
  • I have a theory that he won't be at Mania at all. He'll be at the Raw after Mania.
  • Could be. It would be nice if he’s just fuck off out of the picture tho.
  • Dark Soldier
    Show networks
    Xbox
    DorkSirjur
    PSN
    DorkSirjur
    Steam
    darkjunglist84

Send message
    They should headline the second day with The Rock v Stone Cold in a stroller and crutch match so all us old fucks can freak out.
  • So after all that they've gone for Rock Roman at mania and killing off Cody at the same time.

I don't know how they can get away with this after giving Cody the rumble. I would have been okay with this if we got the punker vs Cody out of it but now there's nothing.

According to Meltzer (potentially his speculation not reporting) they want the Rock to distract from the Vince investigation. I hope they all end up in jail.
  • This had better be a work. The Rock just really needs to fuck off
  • Dwayne is on the board - champ for life guys.

SFV - reddave360

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!