Pro Wrestling
  • This would explain why Roman has been trashing Seth’s title. It puts Rollins in the mix for this. God help us.
    Come with g if you want to live...
  • Dear God, they’re genuinely leaning into this.
  • Just another 58 days of bullshit and shenanigans to go.
  • Yeah, this is definitely a pivot, there is no way this was intended.

Exactly what we're pivoting to I'm not sure, it seems like a complete mess, but Cody definitely picked Roman. How Rock and Seth figure into this I don't know. Plenty of options, not sure what would be a satisfying conclusion.
  • Indeed. I can see this spilling into other PPVs in the run up to Mania.
  • Well, Elimination Chamber is in Australia in 2 weeks. No other show is scheduled before Mania. There is a womens Chamber match scheduled, but no mens so far.

I doubt Seth will be able to wrestle, but will probably be there since his wife is going. The Rock was rumoured to have a match (against Jinder, lol) but maybe its against Cody? Cody is confirmed to be appearing, but has no match set yet.
  • So a theory from Bryan Alvarez:

It appears Rock & Roman vs. Cody & Seth could be the night one main event, and Cody vs. Roman for the Undisputed Title as the night two main event.  And then Seth versus whoever wins Elimination Chamber.  Honestly, at 51 years old, Rock in a tag match is a way better option.

I'm not sure that's what they will go with.
  • It's certainly a possibility, but yeah, there's a tonne of ways this could go, and they're clearly going to troll the fanbase for as long as possible.
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    It's all about family. I'm all in for this bullshit we are so back baby
  • Dark Soldier
    Show networks
    Xbox
    DorkSirjur
    PSN
    DorkSirjur
    Steam
    darkjunglist84

Send message
    It's absolutely fucking stupid business decisions all over but inject it into my veins
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    It's absolutely fucking stupid business decisions all over but inject it into my veins

Jack Departed Nod Gif
  • It’s orange Cassidy v Ishii on collision tomorrow. Ever since mjf fucked off I’ve been enjoying this again. Joes been superb.
  • ...and the fun begins.

• This is a glorious shit show.
  • They have really lucked into some exciting chaos.
  • It's got my attention, I might even sub up for a month.
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    Frosty wrote:
    They have really lucked into some exciting chaos.

Exactly that. Has even hit mainstream now.

Elimination Chamber looks genuinely exciting. I'm hoping for a McIntyre / Orton / Knight (ma boi) / Miz / Lashley / KO line up.

Out of that any of them could have a good plot against Rollins (testament to how good he is). Without fanboying I'd love to see Knight and Rollins cutting promos against each other. They'd both lick it up.

On women's side, Nia Jaxx needs to not injure Rhea because I wanna see the latter go at Wrestlemania. Women's Chamber also starting to look really tasty.
  • Got a sub. Watching Rumble.

3.5 years Roman has been Champ!?! Thats nuts. And nobody likes him?
  • He's very popular
  • I'll never not hear Pensacola as Pepsi Cola.
  • I think no one liked Roman for years but then he found some angle that began working for him and turned it round. That's what the news articles I've been reading over the past couple of days reckon anyways.
  • LivDiv wrote:
    I'll never not hear Pensacola as Pepsi Cola.

Haha, same Liv.
  • monkey wrote:
    I think no one liked Roman for years but then he found some angle that began working for him and turned it round. That's what the news articles I've been reading over the past couple of days reckon anyways.

I think I'm still in that old mindset. It's been longer than I thought. Last WWE I remember watching him in they were in the digital crowd mid COVID.

• Fatal Four Way was good stuff.

Logan Paul is annoyingly good at this whole thing. In the ring and as a heel.
  • There’s part of me that thinks (and hopes if truly complicit) that finally that loads of the cunts that run this dogshit rotten company are going to be A: Gone or B: In jail after the recent Vince allegations and the federal investigation. I know little about American law, however after having a good read over the last few days of the law suit and some good insight from the few reputable news sites, which pretty much confirm Hunter, and WWE as a whole as complicit/knowledgeable in the whole cover up, there is a real possibility the whole company is gutted with anyone who has had a sniff in this. I don’t think they can get away with the insular carny gaslighting now Vince is gone and they are on Netflix, despite the utterly atrocious royal rumble post show presser where Hunter claimed “they had an amazing week”. I think this is going to get significantly worse bearing in mind there are multiple NDA’s which could probably be worthless, one for three times the amount of the disclosed one.
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    Pretty fucking good Raw last night. Rhodes MacIntyre match is something of an exemplar in two wrestlers putting on the Work, great finish.
    the Women's Battle Royale for last EC place is good and continues the argument that maybe the women's actual in ring stuff is more interesting.

But the fucking R Truth documentary half way in is so perfect. I love him.
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    Just finished. If you want my thoughts I suspect there's a sort of
    Spoiler:
    happening, with it being
    Spoiler:
    against the rest.
  • Spoiler:
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    I'd love that tbh.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!