Pro Wrestling
  • Greatest entrance of all time? Doubt this will ever be bettered...

Come with g if you want to live...
  • What a weekend that was...

• Come with g if you want to live...
  • You're all wrong, this is the greatest modern WWE entrance. Most modern WWE entrance themes are pretty stinking but this is the best

• WHO?
  • :D
  • Sami Zayn also very good though
  • Frosty wrote:
    You're all wrong, this is the greatest modern WWE entrance. Most modern WWE entrance themes are pretty stinking but this is the best

Existing song, so Reg strikes it out.
  • He ain't the boss of me
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    I win
  • For WWE it's easily

1. Bad Bunny
    1. CM Punk
    1. Cody Rhodes
  • Pfffft. Of those, I’d take Cody and bin the rest.
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    Cody is good fwiw
  • regmcfly wrote:
    Liv is a great next pick

Reg congratulating himself for picking Liv

8loy29.jpg
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    Clearly a Tiffy Stan
  • Is @Dante at Wrestlemania this year?
  • No, silly prices now it's 2 days. It's a deffo save up job now.
  • If money wasn't an issue I'd love to go to the city Wrestlemania is in for the week, go to indie shows every night, and then to a sports bar for the event proper. No way I want to be in a stadium for five to six hours two days in a row, often in very hot weather.
  • Heyman's HOF speech was great, but thought he'd be last on, and not first.
  • Mark Briscoe winning the roh championship last night was a lovely and deserved moment.

I'd seen the result so knew going in he was beating Kingston but it was still a really emotional match and I was in tears at the end watching him celebrate with his family. I love Mark Briscoe and it must have been hard carrying on with wrestling since Jay died last year so this was really nice.
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    Right let's go. Stayed up to watch Smackdown live so might as well go all in.
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    Wait, all in is the other one haha so funny.
  • Right lets get to the bollocks. Predictions for Night 1 GO

Becky Lynch vs. Rhea Ripley for the WWE Women's World Championship
    Becky wins. Rhea is super over but her reign hasn't really had a lot of good matches. This should be good though. Switch and then Judgement Day falls apart.

Six-Pack Ladder Match for the WWE Undisputed Tag Team Championship, featuring: The Awesome Truth (The Miz and R-Truth), The New Day (Kofi Kingston and Xavier Woods), A-Town Down Under (Austin Theory and Grayson Waller), New Catch Republic (Tyler Bate and Pete Dunne), and DIY (Tommaso Ciampa and Johnny Gargano) challenging The Judgment Day (Finn Balor and Damian Priest)
    No idea here as I don't think any of these teams are very good other than the New Day. R-Truth and the Miz I guess? WWE are good at putting on a ladder match but I'm kinda done with them. More Judgement Day losses

Andrade and Rey Mysterio vs. Santos Escobar and Dominik Mysterio
    Here we go. Dominik wins after Andrade betrays Rey cause he's a bastard. It's either Carlito or Andrade that did in Dragon Lee but my money is on Andrade. Dominik is the only JD one to win.

Jey Uso vs. Jimmy Uso
    Jey wins. Jimmy is a goober and I guess there's more drama with Roman if he loses. I'm not really arsed

Bianca Belair, Jade Cargill, and Naomi vs. Damage CTRL (Asuka, Dakota Kai, and Kairi Sane)
    Baby faces win. Dakota Kai eats the pin. Big shrug.

Sami Zayn vs. GUNTHER for the WWE Intercontinental Championship
    Tough one. I'm not sure but I think Sami wins.

Cody Rhodes and WWE World Heavyweight Champion Seth Rollins vs. Roman Reigns and The Rock
    The Rocks mana is too strong for Cody and Seth and Roman pins Cody after some bollocks. We get bloodline rules and sets up Cody vs Rock for the belt at summerslam
  • Dark Soldier
    Show networks
    Xbox
    DorkSirjur
    PSN
    DorkSirjur
    Steam
    darkjunglist84

Send message
    Absolutely buzzing for this tonight. Couldn't get Monday off so gonna have to watch night two Monday evening and avoid all spoilers. Fucking bring it.
  • Becky Lynch vs. Rhea Ripley for the WWE Women's World Championship
    Becky wins, and feuds with Nia Jax in a series of stink fests.

Six-Pack Ladder Match for the WWE Undisputed Tag Team Championship, featuring: The Awesome Truth (The Miz and R-Truth), The New Day (Kofi Kingston and Xavier Woods), A-Town Down Under (Austin Theory and Grayson Waller), New Catch Republic (Tyler Bate and Pete Dunne), and DIY (Tommaso Ciampa and Johnny Gargano) challenging The Judgment Day (Finn Balor and Damian Priest)
    I think this Mania is the beginning of the breakup of both Bloodline and Judgment Day. Given how over they are, and the history with JD, Awesome Truth to win.

Andrade swerve, and Dominik and Santos Escobar win with Dominik pinning Rey.

Jey Uso vs. Jimmy Uso
    A match nobody really cares about. Jey will win, because Jimmy has nothing on other than being in the Bloodline.

Bianca Belair, Jade Cargill, and Naomi vs. Damage CTRL (Asuka, Dakota Kai, and Kairi Sane)
    No way is she losing her first big PPV match since signing with Smackdown, so Bianca, Jade, and Naomi to get the win, with Jade being the one to get the pin.

Think Sami's popularity has waned too much, so Gunther for the win.

Cody Rhodes and WWE World Heavyweight Champion Seth Rollins vs. WWE Universal Champion Roman Reigns and The Rock
    Roman and Rock to win. Rock will tag himself him and steal the win from Roman to set up tension for night two.
  • Apparently in the tag ladder match they will carry on until both belts have been won so it looks like they are splitting the titles and there will be two winners
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    Frosty wrote:
    Apparently in the tag ladder match they will carry on until both belts have been won so it looks like they are splitting the titles and there will be two winners

This is correct. I'll post my predictos shortly.
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    Becky Lynch vs. Rhea Ripley for the WWE Women's World Championship
    It's Rhea. Becky has done It all already and I think she's ready to let others take her place. Rhea hasn't had the good matches yet, so give her one more year, free from JD.

As above, JD is in destruct mode. It has to be R Truth and Miz for one, I think it's NCR for the other, they're getting better and better and Tyler Bate is the small strong boy!

Dominik wins this and continues his stride as the absolute king shit lord of WWE. He is so much fun, apparently lovely to work with, and has a lot more story to do.

Jey Uso vs. Jimmy Uso
    I've actually switched back and forwards about this. I think it's Jimmy because he will reconcile with Jey and gets a big turn night 2.

The biggest no brainer of the night, it's Jade's time to shine.

This could go either way in terms of stories. It's actually the one I am least certain about. If Sami loses his story has nothing more to do as he's already been rock bottom (no pun) so I think there's more mileage if he wins and Gunther has to then go back at it, which would be awesome.

Cody Rhodes and WWE World Heavyweight Champion Seth Rollins vs. WWE Universal Champion Roman Reigns and The Rock
    What are we doing here? Do we want to see 16 run ins tomorrow? It's Rock and Roman. #assemble
  • Annoyingly I'm not going to be watching either night live. My housemate doesn't have Monday off and for some reason we're going to a friends to watch night 1 at 9am tomorrow morning.
  • Going to get up early to watch the first replay of the Grand Prix, and then watch Mania night one with the youngfella.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!