Pro Wrestling
  • Alexander wins surely
    He could've just said they came from another planet but seems keen to convince people with his bullshit pseudoscience that he knows stuff. I wouldn't trust him with my lunch. - SG
  • English commentary is awful
    He could've just said they came from another planet but seems keen to convince people with his bullshit pseudoscience that he knows stuff. I wouldn't trust him with my lunch. - SG
  • mk64 wrote:
    English commentary is awful
    Aye, that's awful. Who is it?
    Come with g if you want to live...
  • Some guy who apparently commentates on itv wrestling
  • Very little space between ring and fans. Might impact high flying antics.
  • ITV has wrestling?
  • Yea Dante knows more about it.

Guys name is Nigel. Lol.

(No disrespect to anyone here called Nigel)
  • That guy just landed hard on the outside
  • Not feeling this match. I'm going to pull my own clothesline and go hang up the laundry.

back in five

g.man
  • Bring back enzo
  • Laundry not ready yet, but I did discover a curry in the freezer I didn't know I had, so I guess that's something.
    Who one the last match?
  • Alexandra. After the pin he whispered sweet thank you s to his opponent.
  • AAWWWWW...
  • mk64 wrote:
    Where’s enzo?

He was fired in January.
  • I've always hated Cena, but I have to say I've really warmed to him in recent times. I like when the big guys get older and they're really just having fun with it rather than having anything to prove.
  • @dante - For what?
  • Think he was sporting a t shirt with I AM A RAPIST written on it...
  • Yea I like cena but all the flashbacks to him make him look a bit crap.

Who will get more titles in their lives, Orton or Cena?
  • Can't stand Orton.
  • Paige is fit. Beth has had a boob job
  • Who’s this announcer? Where’s Jojo?
  • I'm a bit late to this party but I see my predictions are exact as always.

I'm not sold on the harlequinn design forbthe set but the stadium looks great. Have to say I miss the early matches being in daylight. I've always liked that vibe for the show when they get it.

Also fuck me, Paige. Yes.
    SFV - reddave360
  • WOMEN'S BATTLE ROYALE LADS!
  • Hang on. All women getting an intro but the guys didn’t?
  • IT'S BET LYNCH LADS!
  • #timesup mk64, didn't you know?
    SFV - reddave360
  • Why does Becky get an entrance but not the others?
  • What happened to enzo?? Why was he fired?
  • Ha ha, what a way to job the rest of the roster. Becky, Sasha and Bailey are the stays, the rest of you are all fodder.
    SFV - reddave360
  • mk64 wrote:
    Yea Dante knows more about it. Guys name is Nigel. Lol. (No disrespect to anyone here called Nigel)

Nigel McGuinness. I once went to a show where I told him he was the greatest wrestler I'd had the privilege of seeing live, which he asked me to say again for his DVD. We tried to do this about 10 times, and every time we did the ring announcer would say something drowning it out for the recording.

He used to come to the ring with an iron with a Union Jack on it:

02.jpg

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!