Pro Wrestling
  • g.man wrote:
    Got a good feeling about it this year. Doesn't look like the usual shit-show.

Get ready for AJ and nakamura to open the show in a 7 minute 'heater'
    SFV - reddave360
  • I'm up at 6am so out for the first year in ages
    BAN REQUEST
    Come with g if you want to live...
  • Dark Soldier
    Show networks
    Xbox
    DorkSirjur
    PSN
    DorkSirjur
    Steam
    darkjunglist84

Send message
    I'll be watching it Tuesday FUCK YEH!!1
  • Match I’m most hyped for is Charlotte vs Asuka

Match I’m least hyped for is either the battle Royale or the intercontinental belt match. (Off the top of my head)

Can’t wait to see who strowmans tag team partner is
    He could've just said they came from another planet but seems keen to convince people with his bullshit pseudoscience that he knows stuff. I wouldn't trust him with my lunch. - SG
  • mk64 wrote:
    Match I’m most hyped for is Charlotte vs Asuka Match I’m least hyped for is either the battle Royale or the intercontinental belt match. (Off the top of my head) Can’t wait to see who strowmans tag team partner is

I can't wait for the Guardians live feed on it.

For shits and giggles, my predicto:

Reigns beats Lesnar
    Styles beats Nakamura
    Asuka beats Charlotte
    Nia beats Alexia
    Bryan & Shane beats Owens & Zan (match of the night)
    Angle & Rousey beat Trips & Steph
    The Miz beats Rollins & Balor
    Bludgeon Brothers beat Usos and New Day
    Strowman beats The Bar and his mystery partner at the same time - no title change
    Mustafa Ali beats Alexander
    Rusev beats Orton, Jinder and Roode
    No idea who might win the mens battle royal but a surprise Bobby lashley appearance and win would have me marking like an 8 year old.
    Becky Lynch wins Women's Rumble 
    Taker beats Cena if it happens. 

Holy crap, look at the size of that card. We need a bigger boat. Er, bottle.
    SFV - reddave360
  • EVERYBODY WINS
  • We hyped???????????
  • Dave, I’m with you on most of that.
    He could've just said they came from another planet but seems keen to convince people with his bullshit pseudoscience that he knows stuff. I wouldn't trust him with my lunch. - SG
  • We hyped???????????

YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! 
  • g.man wrote:
    We hyped???????????

YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! 

Pretty sure you wanted the back stories at rumble or mania last year. This kick off show seems to do that pretty comprehensively.
  • Yeah. Seems legit Mario. Means that the millions (and millions) of part timers like me get the low down on the plots.
  • Although two hours of it is fucking excessive by anyone's standards.
  • I'm both hyped and dreading. It's a quality line up but Vince can always screw the most wonderful pooches. Also it's a supposed 5 hour card not counting the pre show. 5 hours. Fuck sake.
    SFV - reddave360
  • You’re right. It could be done in ten minutes :)

I’m Tom btw
  • Who’s the guy to the right of JBL?
  • mk64 wrote:
    You’re right. It could be done in ten minutes :) I’m Tom btw

IT DOESN'T MATTER WHO YOU ARE!
  • Doesn’t matter.

YOU CANT SEE ME!!
  • :D
  • Was Jericho on nxt last night?
  • mk64 wrote:
    Who’s the guy to the right of JBL?

David Otunga. Runner up on the first series of NXT, and founding member of the Nexus.

Won the tag titles with John Cena.
  • mk64 wrote:
    Was Jericho on nxt last night?

No, he's on tour at the minute, playing Florida tonight.
  • mk64 wrote:
    David Otunga. Runner up on the first series of NXT, and founding member of the Nexus. Won the tag titles with John Cena.
    Nope. Never heard of him.
  • That Rhonda Rousey promo was legit hilarious. Steph really knows how to chew the scenery. Pure pantomime.
  • g.man wrote:
    mk64 wrote:
    David Otunga. Runner up on the first series of NXT, and founding member of the Nexus. Won the tag titles with John Cena.
    Nope. Never heard of him.

Ditto. Why’s he in?

Also Dante, you know “the coach” was he a wrestler or a manager? He’s taken over on smack down and seems ok. Why does Cena “spud” him every week. They tight?
  • They seem to have drawn a goatee on Coach's face with a sharpie. Looks ridiculous.
  • Love charlotte. She also dms me on IG. Trufax.
  • She's a great heel. Not sold on Asuka tho. She's got a lot to prove tonight for me. Also I'm sure she moonlights in my local takeaway.
  • g.man wrote:
    She's a great heel. Not sold on Asuka tho. She's got a lot to prove tonight for me. Also I'm sure she moonlights in my local takeaway.

Close the thread boys, we have a winner.

SFV - reddave360
  • Ask her for a selfie next time you’re in or i call Honds.

Carmella is actually also sound IRL. Just a crap gimmick
  • Saxton?? Where’s Corey?

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!