Enter the Gungeon
  • Roujin wrote:
    I think between PS4 and PC there is around 1000 hours. Edit, wait thats total. Probably 150-200 hours into Isaac since Gungeon came out probably.
    Fuggin hell

I've been playing I think from the initial release, through lamb of god or whatever it was called, afterbirth and then afterbirth+ must probably be three years or so in total.

Outside of maybe SF4, its probably my most played game of all time by quite a huge margin.
    "Let me tell you, when yung Rouj had his Senna and Mansell Scalextric, Frank was the goddamn Professor X of F1."
  • Fair play; I am just at the end of Hollow Knight having done 50hours and thought that was a lot
    Switch Friend Code: SW-5407-6034-9226

PSN: derekg
  • Subbax
    Show networks
    Facebook
    andrew.henderson
    Twitter
    Subbax
    Xbox
    Subbax
    PSN
    SubAxe
    Steam
    Subbax

Send message
    I just got really sad when my little trash bag man saved me.
    It's a goddamn snoozefest out there.
  • Subbax
    Show networks
    Facebook
    andrew.henderson
    Twitter
    Subbax
    Xbox
    Subbax
    PSN
    SubAxe
    Steam
    Subbax

Send message
    What the fuck!  I was fully tooled up after finally beating the first secret area and unlocking a cell to a turban guy.  Loaded back in to show a mate my sweet loot and find the new NPC but I couldn't see his shop.  In the Breach I walked down to see if he was in another area, went through the door and it quit to the main menu and wiped my save!  I'm so pissed.

Also had trash bag man up to a good 5 bags.
  • Yossarian
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Yossarian Drew
    Steam
    Yossarian_Drew

Send message
    Just spotted that this is cheap in the Xbox summer sale. I may have to pick it up finally.
  • Subbax wrote:
    What the fuck!  I was fully tooled up after finally beating the first secret area and unlocking a cell to a turban guy.  Loaded back in to show a mate my sweet loot and find the new NPC but I couldn't see his shop.  In the Breach I walked down to see if he was in another area, went through the door and it quit to the main menu and wiped my save!  I'm so pissed. Also had trash bag man up to a good 5 bags.
    How do you get to be in the Breach with your stuff?
  • Yossarian wrote:
    Just spotted that this is cheap in the Xbox summer sale. I may have to pick it up finally.

Do it! shia.gif
    "Let me tell you, when yung Rouj had his Senna and Mansell Scalextric, Frank was the goddamn Professor X of F1."
  • Yes do it!!! It’s brilliant
    Not everything is The Best or Shit. Theres many levels between that, lets just enjoy stuff.
  • Subbax
    Show networks
    Facebook
    andrew.henderson
    Twitter
    Subbax
    Xbox
    Subbax
    PSN
    SubAxe
    Steam
    Subbax

Send message
    JonB wrote:
    What the fuck!  I was fully tooled up after finally beating the first secret area and unlocking a cell to a turban guy.  Loaded back in to show a mate my sweet loot and find the new NPC but I couldn't see his shop.  In the Breach I walked down to see if he was in another area, went through the door and it quit to the main menu and wiped my save!  I'm so pissed. Also had trash bag man up to a good 5 bags.
    How do you get to be in the Breach with your stuff?

There was a red button with a face that lets me save and quit back to the main menu, you can press Continue from there.

Or if you're like me, press Play and load into the Breach, select the same character and cue a mild panic as I thought I'd lost my stuff. I quit to Switch dashboard and closed software to get back to the game main menu and press Continue.

And then I walked out the door and wiped my character proper.
  • Wooo! Beat the forge level last night! Felt good. 

Have managed to unlock turbo mode though, which I think is one of the things that came with the AG&D update the other week, so am now playing it through on that going forward.

The run that I cleared though I had the composite pistol using marine, with an accuracy upgrade and a bunch of blank effects, which made dodging most of the forge boss attacks a piece of piss.

I need to get better with the bat though, I've had it on a few runs but it ends up making me play super reckless, but I've seen people online absolutely wrecking house with it.
  • Nice one. I was very close to beating the forge boss on one run a while back, but haven't got close again on countless other runs since. Feel like I've had enough again.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!