Misogyny and other gender issues.
  • https://twitter.com/Openly/status/1116654454777028609?s=19

Oh, here's some articles and note some of the reactions.

I'm still great and you still love it.
  • This whole thing is insane. Do we go around harassing white women saying they need to take black dick? "Hey I've noticed you slept with 13 guys and they're all white. That's not right, you need to take some black D"
    Don't wank. Zinc in your sperms
  • Facewon wrote:
    It's a 300 strong bunch of screen grabs of folks giving advice to lesbians that they need to get down with sex with dicks involved to not be transphobic.

I do find people’s hang-ups with genitals really weird, though. We’re attracted to genders, not genitals. Most men like vaginas because that’s the sexual organ most women happen to have. It’s such an arbitrary thing, but some people place such importance on it.

I’m not going to tell any lesbians that they have to start liking penises, but I don’t think one person’s sexuality has got anything to do with the shape another person’s sexual organ.
  • Minorities attacking other minorities is depressing.
    Way to fuck yourselves over.

I wont have any of it from either side of it. Being a persecuted minority isn't carte blanche to act a cunt.
    I wouldn't go searching for it on Twitter or entertaining it as a valid stance anymore than I would look for straight people attacking gay people or whites attacking other races.
  • GooberTheHat
    Show networks
    Twitter
    GooberTheHat
    Xbox
    GooberTheHat
    Steam
    GooberTheHat

Send message
    Andy wrote:
    Facewon wrote:
    It's a 300 strong bunch of screen grabs of folks giving advice to lesbians that they need to get down with sex with dicks involved to not be transphobic.

I do find people’s hang-ups with genitals really weird, though. We’re attracted to genders, not genitals. Most men like vaginas because that’s the sexual organ most women happen to have. It’s such an arbitrary thing, but some people place such importance on it.

I’m not going to tell any lesbians that they have to start liking penises, but I don’t think one person’s sexuality has got anything to do with the shape another person’s sexual organ.

Maybe not for you, but it certainly does for me.
  • So, you’ve never been attracted to a trans woman? I find that unlikely.
  • GooberTheHat
    Show networks
    Twitter
    GooberTheHat
    Xbox
    GooberTheHat
    Steam
    GooberTheHat

Send message
    Not to my knowledge
  • This is a silly argument that isn't going to go anywhere.

I'm pretty sure I could Pepsi challenge Goober with a bunch of pics of women and trans women and he will say some of the trans women are attractive.
    However on knowing they are trans his mind will change, not because Goober is an areshole but because that is his sexual prefence.

Trying to be tricksy is just going to build barriers.

Also the discussion should be on acceptance of others not trying force lifestyles on others.
  • GooberTheHat
    Show networks
    Twitter
    GooberTheHat
    Xbox
    GooberTheHat
    Steam
    GooberTheHat

Send message
    Someone chewing funny can turn me off them, having a dick certainly can.
  • Quite.

It's just a shit sandwich all round.

• GooberTheHat
    Show networks
    Twitter
    GooberTheHat
    Xbox
    GooberTheHat
    Steam
    GooberTheHat

Send message
    Kind of reminds me of the incel thing.
  • Attraction and acceptance are two very different things that are often blurred.
  • LivDiv wrote:
    ...he will say some of the trans women are attractive. However on knowing they are trans his mind will change, not because Goober is an areshole but because that is his sexual prefence.

This doesn’t make a whole lot of sense. I’m not saying Goober’s an arsehole for changing his mind, but there’s no logical reason why he would or should. It strikes me that it requires suppression of immediate attraction, and denial of existing urges.
  • Ffs. My quite for liv.

• Also, the csmpaign/strat director for stonewall is Paul Twocock.

I laughed. Fuck you all.
  • GooberTheHat
    Show networks
    Twitter
    GooberTheHat
    Xbox
    GooberTheHat
    Steam
    GooberTheHat

Send message
    Andy wrote:
    LivDiv wrote:
    ...he will say some of the trans women are attractive. However on knowing they are trans his mind will change, not because Goober is an areshole but because that is his sexual prefence.

This doesn’t make a whole lot of sense. I’m not saying Goober’s an arsehole for changing his mind, but there’s no logical reason why he would or should. It strikes me that it requires suppression of immediate attraction, and denial of existing urges.

My urge to put my penis in a vagina is suppressed when the vagina is lacking.
  • GooberTheHat
    Show networks
    Twitter
    GooberTheHat
    Xbox
    GooberTheHat
    Steam
    GooberTheHat

Send message
    Also, I don't find dick and balls attractive, nor do I want to hold one or put one in my mouth. Why this is hard for you to understand is beyond me.
  • There's a potentially big difference between attraction etc and what folks actually want to get up too.

Heck, folks can change preferences over the course of their lives, it's a big murky muddle of emotions and personal choices.

And it shouldn't be something folks can tut tut you about (outside of obvious immoral stuff around consent and age).
  • It’s not hard to understand, but that doesn’t mean it makes sense. Let’s say your wife has to get a hysterectomy, or some other circumstance means you can’t put your penis in her vagina, does she instantly become unattractive to you?

You wouldn’t change your mind about receiving a blow job from a man if you found out he was a eunuch.

This isn’t getting tricksy, it’s just pointing out how little genitals have to do with what we find attractive.

And let’s not pretend that vaginas are any more aesthetically pleasing than a cock and balls.
  • GooberTheHat
    Show networks
    Twitter
    GooberTheHat
    Xbox
    GooberTheHat
    Steam
    GooberTheHat

Send message
    You seem to think that sexual preference has some logic to it. It doesn't.
  • GooberTheHat
    Show networks
    Twitter
    GooberTheHat
    Xbox
    GooberTheHat
    Steam
    GooberTheHat

Send message
    If I found out someone was a full blooded tory that would put me off them too. That makes no sense if we're just talking about physical attraction.
  • Chewing technique and political preferences are nothing to do with what we’re talking about.

It bears repeating; I’m not going to tell anyone they have to be attracted to something they aren’t. I know you won’t come away from a discussion with a newfound lust for Paris Lees. I just think that your mind is having to contort more awkwardly to deny attraction than it is when you’re put off by the way they vote.
  • Andy wrote:
    Chewing technique and political preferences are nothing to do with what we’re talking about. It bears repeating; I’m not going to tell anyone they have to be attracted to something they aren’t. I know you won’t come away from a discussion with a newfound lust for Paris Lees. I just think that your mind is having to contort more awkwardly to deny attraction than it is when you’re put off by the way they vote.

I kinda get what your are saying - we don't see a persons genitals before initial attraction so they shouldn't be an issue, but there are lots of things that we don't see at the start that are part of a deeper attraction. Given the role genitals play in sex, it seems ridiculous to imply that they aren't a big factor. Not wanting to being crude but I would be very upset to find no Vagina. I love them - the feel, the look, the taste. I don't think a penis has near the same appeal. It would be an issue. Is it absolutely insurmountable ? Probably not.

And yes, things can happen in life where physical sex can be affected, but usually the overcoming of these issues involves either an already very strong bond or the creating of one. For me, attraction evolves a lot from the initial to a few weeks later and then more long term. The idea that whats revealed later doesn't impact (in either a positive or negative way) on the initial attraction.
    SFV - reddave360
  • I think we can all agree that in order to solve the woman /trans woman debate, goobs has to get over himself and accept he might quite like cock and balls and that's not gay
    Don't wank. Zinc in your sperms
  • People talking about dongs itt like their other halves find that HR Geiger looking business you got down there in any way enticing. Lmao.
    "Let me tell you, when yung Rouj had his Senna and Mansell Scalextric, Frank was the goddamn Professor X of F1."
  • There are too many conundrums that exist really because realities and definitions seem to move around like ghosts. If one partner declares themselves as trans then that does implicitly impact the identity of the other person? And a lot of this chat is about what people want to identify as but then it seems counter to fairness and justness to impose or move the goalposts on what the other person can say they are.
  • Roujin wrote:
    People talking about dongs itt like their other halves find that HR Geiger looking business you got down there in any way enticing. Lmao.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YDgTRY9vGCM
  • I legit thought that was gonna be a link to contra taking about the mouth feel.
    "Let me tell you, when yung Rouj had his Senna and Mansell Scalextric, Frank was the goddamn Professor X of F1."
  • Maybe Goobs and Dave should have a try of the feminine penis
  • Tempy wrote:
    Maybe Goobs and Dave should have a try of the feminine penis

If goobs is willing to take one for the team, then I can swallow my pride and pull this off. I like a stiff challenge and wont go down easy.
    SFV - reddave360

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!