Misogyny and other gender issues.
  • I was referring to the football I'm juggling with my head, dumbass

that's right I like to do a kerlon /seal dribble while I F.
    Don't wank. Zinc in your sperms
  • This has been the best thread for the last 24 hours. Feminine dicks and woman hating lesbians.

We literally haven't talked about men for pages and pages in this thread. At all. Being a straight man these days is a fucking doddle. We're flying under the radar with daily acts of misogyny, our enemies are distracted and divided.

*Bannon.gif*
    Don't wank. Zinc in your sperms
  • Jesus fucking fuck the internet rots the mind. None of these people have any real agency and many are very damaged so they make it worse in public, noice
    It is of no structural import whether or not marginal people find eachother fuckable on account of their tackle, goddamn. You might also be unfuckable because you're an internet weirdo idk. That's not a hate crime either. The libido can only be policed when there's breach of consent. Talk about fighting for scraps, and I may or may not mean my penis.
  • Seriously you can spoon out an actual punnet of cabin fever from a thread like that, all sides. The hurt is real, the funnelling of humans into these alienated virtual circuses is also real but it's also daft.

"My Posts!!"
  • Just watched the latest philosophy tube.

Urgh.

Aren't we all over JP now?

Also, dramatics. No. That's not your lane, as internet would say.

I tuned out, in fairness. That's not a good sign though. I know he's tight with cp, but don't try it. Go back to the suit.

I mean, who makes a JP video in 2019?
  • Jordan Peterson
  • Oh that prick.

Is there something new to say about him?
  • Catching up with this thread has been surreal. At what point during men transitioning are lesbians supposed to start sucking their cocks?
  • You can be trans without surgery.
  • GooberTheHat
    Show networks
    Twitter
    GooberTheHat
    Xbox
    GooberTheHat
    Steam
    GooberTheHat

Send message
    But that doesn't mean lesbians have to suck dick.
  • I watched the whole thing, he does get out of the costume and there is a purpose, but it's a pretty, I dunno the right word, nerd-philosophy bunch of distinctions he's going for.

On one hand, sure, let's rip jp on another front, on the other, jp has been done.

I'm ambivalent.
    I'm still great and you still love it.
  • You can be trans without surgery.

Yeah that’s sort of my point. I’ve got a hairy chest, crap patchy beard, one dick and two ugly dangling bollocks. If I come out as trans tomorrow are lesbians expected to find this attractive?

Surely decades of sexual progressivism (no idea if that’s the right term) is about being able to fuck who you want without being persecuted for it. Mad.
  • I’m on Team Goobs here. Cock and balls are rank. I’ve got no idea how women can get turned on by them. I’m pretty sure that the sort of curvy, child-bearing hips types I go for mean most trans women won’t do it for me. Some might. But chuck a dick and balls into the mix and it’s out of the question. Fuck trying to shame people into it.
  • monkey wrote:
    You can be trans without surgery.

Yeah that’s sort of my point. I’ve got a hairy chest, crap patchy beard, one dick and two ugly dangling bollocks. If I come out as trans tomorrow are lesbians expected to find this attractive?

Surely decades of sexual progressivism (no idea if that’s the right term) is about being able to fuck who you want without being persecuted for it. Mad.

This misses the point pretty wildly. Leaving the morons aside, the argument is finding out someone is trans shouldn't change if you find them attractive. So it's unlikely a lesbian would find your description attractive.

If you looked like Laverne Cox it might be different.
  • monkey wrote:

The rub is, as far as I can tell, is that there’s an invalidation of identity if some people outright don’t want to sleep a class of women. If the argument goes transwomen are women and lesbians are attracted to women they shouldn’t give a toss if they are trans or not, and yet they do.

The real issue here is that different people class womanness as based on entirely different things. A trans person will say a womanness is internal and based a certain kind of brain and a radical feminist will say womanness is defined by in part by the fact they have reproductive tool kit and bodies that men abuse for free labour and oppression through the lumbering due to children.

How can any argument or anything be resolved if both groups are warring over the same land but one is completely fighting In the sky and the other completely fighting on the sea. They never really approach each other - or at least not the loud ones who dominate the internet. Most human beings just want to be nice to other ones but the Internet cultivates and forced the ideas of definitions because it’s a playground where everything is in the form of words (at the very least the foundations or skeletons are).

• monkey wrote:

This misses the point pretty wildly. Leaving the morons aside, the argument is finding out someone is trans shouldn't change if you find them attractive. So it's unlikely a lesbian would find your description attractive.

I still don't get why finding out new information about someone wont change your attraction to them. I get that on a base visual level you should still find their appearance appealing but attraction is more than that.

You might still find their personality as engaging and appealing as well, but I think small things can affect our attraction levels. Someone being trans sexual is part of what makes that person.

In an ideal world these things probably shouldn't matter but I couldn't blame someone for finding it an issue. I have loads of hang ups which have put me off perfectly fine people.

SFV - reddave360
  • GooberTheHat
    Show networks
    Twitter
    GooberTheHat
    Xbox
    GooberTheHat
    Steam
    GooberTheHat

Send message
    monkey wrote:

No, but finding out that they still have a cock might. And that's a perfectly reasonable point of view.
  • How does it change finding them attractive? It might change wanting to have sex with them but thats a totally different thing.
  • RedDave2 wrote:

I still don't get why finding out new information about someone wont change your attraction to them. I get that on a base visual level you should still find their appearance appealing but attraction is more than that.

You might still find their personality as engaging and appealing as well, but I think small things can affect our attraction levels. Someone being trans sexual is part of what makes that person.

In an ideal world these things probably shouldn't matter but I couldn't blame someone for finding it an issue. I have loads of hang ups which have put me off perfectly fine people.

I don't get how it does. You mentioned politics earlier. Tomi Lahren is a reprehensible human being but shes still fucking fit.
  • How does it change finding them attractive? It might change wanting to have sex with them but thats a totally different thing.

Fair point. I was coming at it from a different angle.
    SFV - reddave360
  • RedDave2 wrote:

I don't get how it does. You mentioned politics earlier. Tomi Lahren is a reprehensible human being but shes still fucking fit.

I get your point but seeing her being interviewed by trevor Noah turned me right off her.

So in this case, for me at least, it does factor. Another example, although maybe not quite equivalent, is heather nova. I thought she was one of the hottest singers around until I saw her live and realised how small she was. Small women don't do anything for me and so the heather nova crush was gone.
    SFV - reddave360
  • If the argument goes transwomen are women and lesbians are attracted to women they shouldn’t give a toss if they are trans or not, and yet they do.

Some do. Many don’t. My issue is that I’ve seen some lesbians on twitter attacking other lesbians for being with a trans woman. “You’re not a lesbian, your partner has a dick.” My argument is that the attacked lesbian is attracted to someone who looks and acts female. It is the trans woman’s femininity that is attractive to her partner. The cock and balls doesn’t register.

Edit: It bears repeating, I’ll never tell a lesbian, or any straight male, that they should want to suck cock. I think it’s a peculiar hang up and they shouldn’t care, but it’s their prerogative.

If anything, the attacked lesbian is more of a lesbian than a lesbian with a masculine girlfriend.

Hannah Gadsby touches on this in Nanette, which is well worth a watch*. She takes time to ponder the person who pointed out that, with her physical appearance, choice of haircut and clothing, she is trans. And, it has to be said, given that the flamboyant gay / butch lesbian stereotypes are not complete fabrications, there’s a lot of fascinating crossover between gender identity and sexuality.

For the record, I won’t ever see men saying, ‘nah, I hate cocks and balls too’ as any validation that genital preference is a crucial strand of sexuality rather than simply a product of it.

* It’s a must-see for anyone interested in gender politics and/or the art of stand-up.
  • GooberTheHat
    Show networks
    Twitter
    GooberTheHat
    Xbox
    GooberTheHat
    Steam
    GooberTheHat

Send message
    Just to clear things up from my stance, I'm not saying it's in any way wrong for a lesbian to be with a pre op trans partner. I don't think it's wrong for anyone to be with anyone else as long as it's consensual. I do think it's entirely wrong to criticise someone else's sexual preference for whatever reason, or quibble with them over why they do or don't find someone else attractive.
  • “Looks and acts female” implies that there is a defined way to act “female” which is exactly the kind of thing radical/second wave feminists say is part of the core of the bullshit. The act of feminine was is an act cultivated through generations of heterosexual male preference and their ability to control wealth and therefore demand performance to their taste (quietness, demureness, obedience, revealing clothes, sexual performance, makeup etc).
  • The act of feminine was is an act cultivated through generations of heterosexual male preference and their ability to control wealth and therefore demand performance to their taste (quietness, demureness, obedience, revealing clothes, sexual performance, makeup etc).

So where does that base model come from? If those aspects are all based on what men find attractive (and I don't think all men are at all) where did men get this blueprint from?
    SFV - reddave360
  • Lobsters probably.
  • “Looks and acts female” implies that there is a defined way to act “female” which is exactly the kind of thing radical/second wave feminists say is part of the core of the bullshit. The act of feminine was is an act cultivated through generations of heterosexual male preference and their ability to control wealth and therefore demand performance to their taste (quietness, demureness, obedience, revealing clothes, sexual performance, makeup etc).

I’ll never dictate to anyone how they must act, nor will I expect anyone to look or behave a certain way because of their gender, but it’s bullshit to suggest that there are not generally male traits and generally female traits. That’s the same across countless species.
  • I hope I wasn't shaming anyone in here for their likes / dislikes, certainly didn't mean to. I just meant that it's perfectly normal / possible for hetero people to appreciate bodies of their own sex and still remain hetero.

This cotton ceiling thing is shit, in terms of shaming lesbians for not wanting to be in a relationship with mtf. Just be with who you want to be with and don't be with who you don't.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!