Sport Club Greek Mega Thread
  • Apparently Hennessey genuinely was clueless about Nazis and is trying to educate himself. Fair play if true.

A bigger worry is Hidgson and Kick it Out are now saying ignorance of the era Gould be rife in footballers.

Hennessey is the same age as me so would have studied the same curriculum at school, where it was definitely taught to an extent it's hard to miss.
    The question really is how much time young aspiring footballers are spending on schooling and how much they are being taken out of classes for training.
  • GooberTheHat
    Show networks
    Twitter
    GooberTheHat
    Xbox
    GooberTheHat
    Steam
    GooberTheHat

Send message
    It's wilful ignorance. I struggle to believe that anyone born and raised in the UK could be unaware of Hitler and the Nazis to such an extent as he claims.
  • No lloris even on the bench. Is he injured?
  • GooberTheHat
    Show networks
    Twitter
    GooberTheHat
    Xbox
    GooberTheHat
    Steam
    GooberTheHat

Send message
    Must be, I wasn't aware of it though.
  • It's wilful ignorance. I struggle to believe that anyone born and raised in the UK could be unaware of Hitler and the Nazis to such an extent as he claims.
    I really dont think it is. Kick it Out would be going nuts if it was.
  • cockbeard
    Show networks
    Facebook
    ben.usaf
    Twitter
    @cockbeard
    PSN
    c_ckbeard
    Steam
    cockbeard

Send message
    LivDiv wrote:
    Apparently Hennessey genuinely was clueless about Nazis and is trying to educate himself. Fair play if true. A bigger worry is Hidgson and Kick it Out are now saying ignorance of the era Gould be rife in footballers. Hennessey is the same age as me so would have studied the same curriculum at school, where it was definitely taught to an extent it's hard to miss. The question really is how much time young aspiring footballers are spending on schooling and how much they are being taken out of classes for training.

Hmm, I'm 39 and we didn't cover either war at school at all. Admittedly I dropped History at 13, but it's possible to have missed it at school. Impossible to have missed it in life however
    "I spent years thinking Yorke was legit Downs-ish disabled and could only achieve lucidity through song" - Mr B
  • GooberTheHat
    Show networks
    Twitter
    GooberTheHat
    Xbox
    GooberTheHat
    Steam
    GooberTheHat

Send message
    Foyth to concede a penalty in the first 10 minutes.
  • City scored after 5 mins
  • GooberTheHat
    Show networks
    Twitter
    GooberTheHat
    Xbox
    GooberTheHat
    Steam
    GooberTheHat

Send message
    City are in angry mode. I can see them getting 3 today, but I can also see them getting a player sent off. Let's hope its the latter.
  • You gotta imagine spurs are dead after Wednesday and their motivation in this competition is now waaaay lower (even if it’s their best chance of champions league football next year even though the actual trophy is tantalisingly close)
  • GooberTheHat
    Show networks
    Twitter
    GooberTheHat
    Xbox
    GooberTheHat
    Steam
    GooberTheHat

Send message
    Does neville know how to pronounce anyone's name correctly?
  • You gotta imagine spurs are dead after Wednesday and their motivation in this competition is now waaaay lower (even if it’s their best chance of champions league football next year even though the actual trophy is tantalisingly close)

Yeah. Our team are knackered and squad absolutely rinsed.
    I think in the summer we are going to have to make some squad signings.
    Son has proving excellent backup for Kane as well as being able to play along side him so I think we should look for someone to understudy Son instead, any easier task than finding a Kane understudy.
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    Son is better than Kane don't @ me
  • regmcfly wrote:
    Son is better than Kane don't @ me

Currently and as an individual yes. Kane is our main man though, he sets the tone.
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    I said don't @ me
  • I'll @ you good
  • LivDiv wrote:
    You gotta imagine spurs are dead after Wednesday and their motivation in this competition is now waaaay lower (even if it’s their best chance of champions league football next year even though the actual trophy is tantalisingly close)

Yeah. Our team are knackered and squad absolutely rinsed.
    I think in the summer we are going to have to make some squad signings.
    Son has proving excellent backup for Kane as well as being able to play along side him so I think we should look for someone to understudy Son instead, any easier task than finding a Kane understudy.

It's an interesting crossroads spurs find themselves at. If they go on to win the champions league, players will be knocking on levy's door asking for a pay rise. That would have an interesting effect on the debt they are carrying and money available to poach in transfer windows. Also the prices would quoted for players plus agent fees and wages would all go up Anyway it's a nice problem to have for a spurs fan.

I think levy will sell the club in next few years, got the training ground and the stadium, plus a team that made the semi final of champions league and a top manager to boot. Nice package for a corrupt gulf state to buy.
  • Wilshere starts.

I will give him 62 minutes before he hobbles off again for a fag.

Edut: He is starting on the bench. I will keep my prediction.
  • Shocking, shocking play from the Southampton player there.
    Saved a red by technicalities really.
  • And the Newcastle coach sent to the stands.
    Toon fans would be right to be pissed off there.
  • GooberTheHat
    Show networks
    Twitter
    GooberTheHat
    Xbox
    GooberTheHat
    Steam
    GooberTheHat

Send message
    Everton doing gods work.
  • acemuzzy
    Show networks
    PSN
    Acemuzzy
    Steam
    Acemuzzy (aka murray200)
    Wii
    3DS - 4613-7291-1486

Send message
    GooberTheCap
  • Mourinho lost 28 in 144 games (all competitions). Ole doing a good job of beating that in record time.
  • Class how he's gonna get sacked the moment anyone with clout bat's their eyelids at Ed.
  • Should have waited until the end of the season to make him permanent. Absolutely no need to crown him holy manager of Man U mid season, he wasnt going anywhere.
  • No champions league footy next season may make it harder to get the targets utd want to sign. Hopefully Madrid will stump up the cash for pogba. The future ain't bright for the red half of Manchester
  • LivDiv wrote:
    Should have waited until the end of the season to make him permanent. Absolutely no need to crown him holy manager of Man U mid season, he wasnt going anywhere.

Agreed.

• Mold must be getting excited about the return of their prodigal son.
    It wasn't until I hit my thirties that I realised you could unlock rewards by exploring the map
  • Dinostar77 wrote:
    No champions league footy next season may make it harder to get the targets utd want to sign. Hopefully Madrid will stump up the cash for pogba. The future ain't bright for the red half of Manchester

Nah, money talks. You signed the likes of Pogba with Europa League football.

Wii U Themagickman - PSN - Themagickman   Xboxlive - Themagickman
  • So much for hoping Utd may take points off of City and do us a favour.
    360 - optimark prime PSN - optimark_prime twitter - @optimark_prime

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!