Neon_Sparks
    Steam
    Paul_the_sparky

Send message
    How's the bacon did you say?
  • steve-bruce-smiling-pointing-newcastle-united-nufc-1120.jpg
    "Like i said, context is missing."
    http://ssgg.uk
  • Maxed out my Moonshine rank this week, got to be the easiest out of the 4 roles in that respect.

In Paris for a few days but brought a controller to remote play with on my phone to keep my 21 day challenge streak alive. I hope there's an easy one. Sure my wife won't mind lol

Paul, is there a posse? Edit: on PS4 :/
    3DS: 2105-8748-8084 Switch: SW-3316-5834-8308 PSN: aynsleyw
  • I think this has finally clicked with me.
    I started again the other night and hev been enjoying it.
    Definitely have to get into a different mindset to appreciate the slower pace.

I took my time a bit over learning the controls and I am finding it a bit more straight forward, although LB, RB item wheel thing is still pure faff.
  • Paul the sparky
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Paul the sparky
    PSN
    Neon_Sparks
    Steam
    Paul_the_sparky

Send message
    ayns wrote:
    Maxed out my Moonshine rank this week, got to be the easiest out of the 4 roles in that respect.

In Paris for a few days but brought a controller to remote play with on my phone to keep my 21 day challenge streak alive. I hope there's an easy one. Sure my wife won't mind lol

Paul, is there a posse? Edit: on PS4 :/

I'm on the Xbone, but I don't think so. I've not dabbled too much with it, but doesn't seem to work like a persistent clan type of thing, it's only for that particular session really.
  • Cheers mate. A shame lol
    3DS: 2105-8748-8084 Switch: SW-3316-5834-8308 PSN: aynsleyw
  • Sorry proper noob question.
    In the story am I right in saying that once I have bought everything in the ledger there is no point in contributing except to resupply?
  • LivDiv wrote:
    Sorry proper noon question. In the story am I right in saying that once I have bought everything in the ledger there is no point in contributing except to resupply?
    It changes the way the people in the camp treat you if you're not contributing to the gang's supplies. I'm not sure to what extent - whether it just changes the dialogue they say to you as you go by, but I have definitely noticed the gang being a lot happier when I bring in a deer carcass or what have you. Contributing money to the box also benefits your honor.
    "Given how long it's taken for me to reconcile my nature, I can't figure I'd forgo it on your account."
  • Paul the sparky
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Paul the sparky
    PSN
    Neon_Sparks
    Steam
    Paul_the_sparky

Send message
    Don't do what I did and lay down a few hundred dollars and expect everyone to be happy for more than a couple of days. You're probably better off donating little and often than you are weighing over a huge wedge once in a while.
  • I havent done any hunt contributions yet. Still in that early phase where it is kinda tutorials.
    Went on the bear hunt with Hosea just now, literally just busted Micah out and before all that started the debt collecting.
  • The hunting gets quite addictive. It works on three things: the condition of the animal, the weapon used and getting a clean shot. Learning about all the animals is so much fun, as is getting just the right herbs for seasoning!
    "Given how long it's taken for me to reconcile my nature, I can't figure I'd forgo it on your account."
  • I can see myself getting into hunting once the game has done the training bits.

I do struggle a bit in this being colourblind though.
    It has a colourblind setting for icons which I appreciate but nature's camo does its job.
  • Ok, got myself to a point in this where I might do a basic mission then I just fuck off and play poker for in game days.
    Some bastard was pissing me off though too cocky and riding his luck so I shot the place up. That should put pay to my poker distraction for a bit.
  • It is so satisfying to be able to shoot the place up when the cards arent going your way and someone is being a smug shit.
  • I generally only go on a rampage if someone takes a shot at my horse :( I just love those furry friends so much.
  • I discovered a whole new point of interest the other night, complete with a puzzle to boot! I am also seeing some random encounters that I have not seen before. OH and I did my first new bounty mission from the update. Really cool one too.
  • Muggins, just out interest, would you say you've put more hours into RDRII than any other in your gaming life?
  • I've played it 12 times and I'm on my 13th, and I've spent countless hours on exploring, so I reckon that I have probably played it more than any other game in my life. Closest ones would be Bioshock Infinite, Mortal Kombat, Smash Brothers, but I do think Red Dead II has surpassed them at this stage.
  • Raiziel
    Show networks
    Twitter
    #Raiziel
    Xbox
    Raiziel
    PSN
    NicheCode
    Wii
    Raiziel

Send message
    That’s quite something. Twelve full play throughs of the story?
    Get schwifty.
  • Yep. And a lot of the extra stuff too, some playthroughs approaching 100%.
  • Raiziel
    Show networks
    Twitter
    #Raiziel
    Xbox
    Raiziel
    PSN
    NicheCode
    Wii
    Raiziel

Send message
    Impressive. How long does a full play through take?
    Get schwifty.
  • If I'm playing it as my main thing, it usually takes about a week, depending on how distracted I get with side things. I'm not sure of the exact hours. I'm sure you can do it a lot quicker if you don't bother with all the strands.
  • Finally put the disc in the drive and there a massive wait till it copies to the hard disk. Whats the point? I had annhour to give it a go. So i turned it off.
  • Stupid game is copying content to HD. How bloody long befor you can actually play?
  • It takes ages. But the game is worth it.
  • Just started it, snowy conditions. Not got much further then baby woke up. Hopefully i will get some time tonight.
  • Let us know what you think! :)
  • Making progress in very tiny chunks, the snow has just started to thaw. I think this is a good game to play while stuck at home. So far you do get a sense of wilderness and outdoors that helps when stuck in doors.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!