Now eating/drinking
  • Some sort of Tescos finest prepacked veg for stir-fry. With noodles and a bit of soy sauce and sweet chilli sauce.

Was ok.
  • Show networks
    Twitter
    theubermod
    Xbox
    Mod74
    Steam
    Mod74
    Wii
    Not Wii - 3DS: 0146-8922-2426

Send message
    For a while now we've been buying the Organic or Freedom Food meats.

Primary reason was animal welfare (soil association meat also covers the housing, transport and slaughter, surprisingly) but it really does taste so much better. I'm sure it's not my imagination.

Cooked a whole chicken earlier and you know how the legs and wings are usually a dark red/grey colour, well on this one they were white. Tasted as good as the breast.

I'm still having no meat days but when we do have it the above helps ease my conscience. Never thought animal welfare would bother me that much but I guess it does.

If you to Sainsbury's you can get organic and freedom food for only a smidge more than the normal stuff. Well worth the investment, especially if you're skipping meat some days and saving the good stuff for when you do eat it.
  • I had a KFC for my dinner!

living the dream

g.man
    Come with g if you want to live...
  • Show networks
    Twitter
    theubermod
    Xbox
    Mod74
    Steam
    Mod74
    Wii
    Not Wii - 3DS: 0146-8922-2426

Send message
    g.man wrote:
    I had a KFC for my dinner! living the dream g.man

KFC has long been a guilty pleasure but my new found conscience has helped kicked that habit to the kerb. Not had one all year afaicr.
  • Today I had a sandwich with so many jalapenos on that it made all other sandwich fillings redundant and they just served as tasteless textures.
    Twitter: Andy_Wharton | PSN: thehumantarget86 | Xbox Live: humantarget86 | Steam: thehumantarget
  • cockbeard
    Show networks
    Facebook
    ben.usaf
    Twitter
    @cockbeard
    PSN
    c_ckbeard
    Steam
    cockbeard

Send message
    I love the logic there Mod, I also try to buy good meat and eat it less often. The first chapter of Meat by Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall is a great thesis on the pros and cons of carnivorism. Well worth a look, though I can't stand all this 'finest' and 'extra special' crap, all my staples come in value bags and tins. Rather spend money on a dishes centrepiece
    "I spent years thinking Yorke was legit Downs-ish disabled and could only achieve lucidity through song" - Mr B
  • Little Franklin
    Show networks
    PSN
    LittleFranklin
    Steam
    Little Franklin

Send message
    Double deep fried chips. Like regular chips, but twice as good.
  • g.man wrote:
    Seems fair (assuming it is actually Sucra). If the pics are leeched, he goes. If on the other hand he's a genuine food mentalist

Come on Sucra you crazy fuck! Post a picture of some of your brown, gooey love paste and make this forum complete!
    Ps4:MrSpock1980J     XBL-360: Jadgey      
    Things are looking up for my penis.
  • You miss him. SAY IT!
  • Had a birthday mixed grill was reet nice. Had a sundried tomato and parmasen sausage with it which was amazing.

Got the Jamie Oliver 30minute meals book today, first page I opened it to was Peri Peri chicken, that there is a sign, a sign to make spicy chicken.
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    Mod74 wrote:
    For a while now we've been buying the Organic or Freedom Food meats. Primary reason was animal welfare (soil association meat also covers the housing, transport and slaughter, surprisingly) but it really does taste so much better. I'm sure it's not my imagination. Cooked a whole chicken earlier and you know how the legs and wings are usually a dark red/grey colour, well on this one they were white. Tasted as good as the breast. I'm still having no meat days but when we do have it the above helps ease my conscience. Never thought animal welfare would bother me that much but I guess it does. If you to Sainsbury's you can get organic and freedom food for only a smidge more than the normal stuff. Well worth the investment, especially if you're skipping meat some days and saving the good stuff for when you do eat it.
    Ah, brilliant.  Mod you're an organic peach.
    Skerret's posting is ok to trip balls to and read just to experience the ambience but don't expect any content.
    "I'm jealous of sucking major dick!"~ Kernowgaz
  • greek style aperitif, tastes good, burns good, and aftertaste is good, now im ready for some eve

7222747546_3c47e42460_z.jpg
  • Kow
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Kowdown
    Xbox
    Kowdown
    PSN
    Kowdown
    Steam
    Kowdown

Send message
    Shit.
  • YES!
  • I dunno that was kind of a benign entry in the canon. If it reverts fully to type we can get rid.
  • But what will it become...anyway...we are whole again.
  • FranticPea
    Show networks
    Xbox
    FranticPea
    PSN
    FranticPea
    Steam
    FranticPea

Send message
    daff35e1.jpg

Oreo cupcake. My wife won't stop making them. It has crushed up Oreo in the icing for fucks sake. 

Amazing.
  • Kow
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Kowdown
    Xbox
    Kowdown
    PSN
    Kowdown
    Steam
    Kowdown

Send message
    I never understood the attraction of Oreos. A very bland biscuit.
  • FranticPea
    Show networks
    Xbox
    FranticPea
    PSN
    FranticPea
    Steam
    FranticPea

Send message
    What? They are salty goodness.
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    The only plus Oreos have is that they are technically vegan but that's on account of the fact that they are wholly artificial.
    Skerret's posting is ok to trip balls to and read just to experience the ambience but don't expect any content.
  • Made up food get in my mouth
  • FranticPea
    Show networks
    Xbox
    FranticPea
    PSN
    FranticPea
    Steam
    FranticPea

Send message
    I wouldn't care if they were made from wasps and belly button fluff, they taste damn good.
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    As opposed to what, wood?  Only certain kinds of wood too, oak has it covered.
  • Tastes like sugary death.

Today I am having another ridiculous burger. You can keep your Paleo balls (until I'm 28 or something)
  • Little Franklin
    Show networks
    PSN
    LittleFranklin
    Steam
    Little Franklin

Send message
    Was gonna have an Oreo milkshake the other day, until I noticed they also did Baileys milkshakes!
  • 2 qtr pound Tesco Aberdeen Angus burgers with Canadian Cheddar and maple cured bacon in a Tortilla, sealed in a Panini grill.
    Ross Kemp Investigative Journalist
    Skullfuck yourself into a fine mist
  • LARRY WINS!
    Come with g if you want to live...
  • English Asparagus is out! Tis the season of smelly piss and funny looks in public toilets.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!