Classic Rouj
  • davyK
    Show networks
    Xbox
    davyK13
    Steam
    dbkelly

Send message
    I've always been puzzled by the fact that any criticism of Israel (this is generally - I'm not referring to Roujin or anyone else here for that matter) attracts an anti-semite accusation. Any justified criticism has to be accompanied by qualifying comments.

No-one is above criticism.
    Holding the wrong end of the stick since 2009.
  • acemuzzy
    Show networks
    PSN
    Acemuzzy
    Steam
    Acemuzzy (aka murray200)
    Wii
    3DS - 4613-7291-1486

Send message
    Some things are below criticism though.  E.g. Elf.
  • Kow
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Kowdown
    Xbox
    Kowdown
    PSN
    Kowdown
    Steam
    Kowdown

Send message
    davyK wrote:
    I've always been puzzled by the fact that any criticism of Israel (this is generally - I'm not referring to Roujin or anyone else here for that matter) attracts an anti-semite accusation. Any justified criticism has to be accompanied by qualifying comments.

No-one is above criticism.

It's very intentional. The Israeli lobby/propaganda machine/whatever has been putting a lot of effort into throwing accusations of anti-Semitism at anyone who criticises Israel in any way. They've been successful to the point where everyone is self policing now for fear of being tarred with the terrible brush of career destruction. It's also a convenient weapon to attack your political enemies. The Israelis could eat babies live on tv and there'd be comments about how it was sad but there was no other way.
  • Kow
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Kowdown
    Xbox
    Kowdown
    PSN
    Kowdown
    Steam
    Kowdown

Send message
    Israel has a right to defend itself against babies by eating them.
  • It's also a great heat seeking homing weapon to squash happless progressive lefties trying to criticise a conservative regime of apartheid.

The babies analogy works well too.
    Steam: Ruffnekk
    Windows Live: mr of unlocking
    Fightcade2: mrofunlocking
  • An actual, structurally significant abuse of Identity Politics, as opposed idk non-binary teenagers having a loud one on twitter/on campus which the same bunch of cunts will insist we're supposed to be desperately concerned about instead.

Said it before, will say again - the Right wrote the fucking book on identitarianism having got to that point long ago.
  • There is a common 'logic' behind the criticising Israel = antisemitic thing, but it's hardly eloquent. It goes something like this: Criticising Israeli policy = Palestinian rights = enforcing international law = UN resolution 242 = Palestinians being able to return to their homes = Arabs soon outnumbering Jews in Israel = Israel no longer a Jewish state = denying Jews their right to a state like wot everyone else has = Israel wiped off the map = antisemitism. From there they simply reduce the equation.
  • The notion that any state has a Right To Exist is both completely untenable and a convenient fiction for tribally minded goons.
  • davyK
    Show networks
    Xbox
    davyK13
    Steam
    dbkelly

Send message
    Leave names aside. It's better to criticise the actions. And if it is apparent a policy is behind them even more so.
  • I feel like I should read Joe Sacco's Palestine (1993) again sometime soon.

cK26wjo.jpg
  • I remember the olive grove but. The old man and his olive trees.
    The images stick with you: Arab children hit with stray bullets filling hospital wards. Teenage settlers patrolling Hebron armed with Uzis. A grandfather crying after being forced by Israeli soldiers to chop down his family olive grove, their only source of income. Houses demolished in retribution for unproven crimes by the families of their residents. And despite their age, those stories have a troubling relevance today: last year marked a four-year high in the demolition of Palestinian homes, while just last month, Israeli forces uprooted three thousand Palestinian olive trees.
    Don't wank. Zinc in your sperms
  • davyK
    Show networks
    Xbox
    davyK13
    Steam
    dbkelly

Send message
    Lines on maps eh? The idea has been a right fuck up from the word go.
  • A straight line on a map just makes me think, hmm.
  • Coke habit's a real cunt
  • Yeah the olive trees stuck with me too -

Dm3cPZA.jpg

rRKyFAy.jpg

IxygPyE.jpg
  • Yeah that one hits home. Without olive trees and figs, my peeps wouldn't have survived for me to be here.

The thing is, it's much much worse than when Sacco got these stories.

Shameful
  • Its Dominic Cummings testimony day.

I think we all know the general gust of what he is going to say. The questions are how scathing and how Bohnson can deflect in the coming days.

I suspect the public won't be interested because Cummings is massively unpopular.
  • acemuzzy
    Show networks
    PSN
    Acemuzzy
    Steam
    Acemuzzy (aka murray200)
    Wii
    3DS - 4613-7291-1486

Send message
    The key question is: is Murdoch in a pro- or anti-Johnson mood this week. That seems to dictate pretty much fucking everything these days.
  • acemuzzy
    Show networks
    PSN
    Acemuzzy
    Steam
    Acemuzzy (aka murray200)
    Wii
    3DS - 4613-7291-1486

Send message
    I think the other important factor will be the quality of evidence that comes alongside the verbal testimony. He said/he said will be the positioning otherwise. Hopefully he took some actual smoking guns with him as he left.
  • Also Cummings was like head policy cunt for no. 10 woke he was there so it's going to be interesting to see how he manages to sit on the government strategy when he was at the heart of dictating what that strategy was and how it should be delivered.
    "Let me tell you, when yung Rouj had his Senna and Mansell Scalextric, Frank was the goddamn Professor X of F1."
  • Oooh it's already up and running on parliamentlive.tv
    "Let me tell you, when yung Rouj had his Senna and Mansell Scalextric, Frank was the goddamn Professor X of F1."
  • “I’m sorry I didn’t do more to make up for Tory incompetence” seems to be the gist so far.
  • “Lots of key people were literally skiing in the middle of February.”
  • For play to the chair, he's not letting him get away with much so far.
  • Cobra was mainly just PowerPoint meetings, wasn't worth the time according to big Dom lolololol. Chair continuing to pick him up on all his dumb statements.
  • Incredible, he just sort of implied that Boris wanted whitty to inject him with covid on live TV to prove it wasn't dangerous.

I can't believe the chair didn't ask him if that was a direct suggestion made by the PM.
  • The Chair is Tory. He was one of the ones Johnson threw out over Brexit and then reinstated. So probably not going to seek out too many embarrassing details about Johnson.
  • Yeah MP for Tunbridge Wells innit.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!