Politics of the Free - It’s because Democrats, stupid.
  • The slight rub is that is that some how killing a person with law is a morally better choice. Like we let lawmakers get away with destroying the lives of millions of, say, disabled people or old people through their actions and we shrug because they didn’t literally stream covid into faces or didn’t literally break into a persons house and steal their money even though the actions had those same effects.

It’s not easy to be fair - I’m definitely less active and angry than Cint but there are certain wells in me that feel like we let people get away with horrific actions because they have money and power to execute with impunity and it feels unjust even though it’s lawful.
  • I don't have a plan which is still better than jettisoning all human dignity.
  • The difference in humanity in this context is merely the amount of bureaucracy between the acts.
  • LivDiv wrote:
    I don't have a plan which is still better than jettisoning all human dignity.

Wrong. You’re letting your fellow man drown while you find the right way to protest. Spoiler: there is none because any effective form of protest is made illegal.

But good luck trying to change the world while keeping your conscience clean, I’m sure future generations will appreciate your moderation.
  • The difference in humanity in this context is merely the amount of bureaucracy between the acts.

Hang them all.
  • So I'm better with juvenile flailing on an internet forum. Got it.
  • Loving livdivs no matter bad but you’re still wrong for wanting to hang people responsible for the deaths and plight of tens of thousands who will never change. Let’s find a different solution - I don’t know the solution, but still a different solution.
  • LivDiv wrote:
    So I'm better with juvenile flailing on an internet forum. Got it.

Give me any solution.
  • Shit or get off the pot.
  • You call me juvenile but I at least offer something beyond “I dunno but not this”. You’re an intellectual and moral coward,
  • LivDiv wrote:
    I don't have a plan which is still better than jettisoning all human dignity.

Literally on this page.
    You might not like it but that's my response.
  • Great. So nothing beyond “not this”. Noted.

You’re a waste of political space. Come back next time there’s a vote.
  • It's another country's democracy. There's nothing that can be done if they're going to keep voting for these goons.
  • Great. So nothing beyond “not this”. Noted.

Coming from the guy regularly biggng up the Chinese government.
    At least I can vote.
  • LivDiv wrote:
    Great. So nothing beyond “not this”. Noted.

At least I can vote.

Massive burn. It also implies that you think the limits of democracy is The Vote.
  • Also I’m sure that’s an ad hominem or something but I don’t care. Lolled too hard at livdiv resorting to a “but China” defense.
  • Absolute waste of political space.
  • Livdiv is a massive bootlicker confirmed. Please remember this.
  • LivDiv wrote:
    At least I can vote.

Quoting this separately because it’s amazing and proves nothing, but is none the less utterly hilarious.
  • You know what also isn't helping anyone? Joe Manchin.
    Kidnap his kids. Hang him, and his parents publicly. Carve the words “you’re next” into his forehead. Not joking.

Lets remember where this started yeah.

Completely debasing society.
  • LivDiv wrote:
    Top cunting.

Again. What do you offer between “not this” and “but China?”.?
  • Remember kids, if you dont believe in the death penalty or mutilation you are a bootlicker.
  • I'm not obliged to offer anything to point out your views are totally fucked.
  • Then let’s discourse. I’ll give you 3 months to 6 months to think of a solution. Just remember the longer you take to think the more people will die.

But, don’t worry, your conscience will be clean.
  • Rev wrote:
    Do you like your rights? You have to fight for your rights every single day.  At least America has a constitution. The UK is sorely fucked.
    This is a really a bizarre “at least” given the news today.
    I'm not saying it's good in anyway. But the Tories are removing our rights like it's some kind of fun hobby just now.
    Sometimes here. Sometimes Lurk. Occasionally writes a bad opinion then deletes it before posting..
  • Nah. Im not obliged to come up with some solution that suits you.
    I dont have to bend my values to suit either.

If you want to label me a bootlicker for those values you do you but those aren't unreasonable or outlandish values.
  • Is it even the death penalty if there isn’t a trial? I’m sure there is a way of working this
  • Cool. That’s fair. @livdiv

Maybe don’t smear or attack people trying to fix things while you equivocate, yeah?
  • Is it even the death penalty if there isn’t a trial? I’m sure there is a way of working this

This is my thinking. It’s execution.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!