Touchdowns, slam dunks, home runs and slap shots
  • dynamiteReady
    Show networks
    Steam
    dynamiteready

Send message
    Goodness me Morant is good at basketball

So many good new players from the last 4 draft classes. Not that I have much reference to go on, personally, but:

- Trae
    - Morant
    - Tatum
    - Doncic
    - Zion

So many others like LaMelo and Edwards too. Morant has a silly mix of skills though.
    "I didn't get it. BUUUUUUUUUUUT, you fucking do your thing." - Roujin
    Ninty Code: SW-7904-0771-0996
  • Morant will get more efficient with shooting too. It's a slightly funky looking shot, but it's pretty smooth motion. If he can become even a passable defender then wow... Anything possible.
    I'm still great and you still love it.
  • Goodness me Morant is good at basketball
    So many good new players from the last 4 draft classes. Not that I have much reference to go on, personally, but: - Trae - Morant - Tatum - Doncic - Zion So many others like LaMelo and Edwards too. Morant has a silly mix of skills though.
    Totes and lovely to see the 76ers shameful “process” snagged only one truly great player
    Switch Friend Code: SW-5407-6034-9226

PSN: derekg
  • Wow. Cp3 did Luka dirty in that last quarter.
  • Despite the blow out final score it was a fun game, masterclass from cp3 in the 4th and luka in the second

• Yep. It was, suns in 5 or 6 though.

Mavs feel short a big. Spenser d and brunson need to lift a little too.

The Lativian gang banger was still a good trade out, but yeah, powell and maxi aren't dealing with ayton magee and byambo over a series when all they need to do is screen and roll for the point God.

Can't even remember why hardaway is out, but gee he'd also be handy right now.

Suns warriors still the likely result, just hope that the griz don't injure the warriors out of contention. That Brooks play was Grayson Allen style dirty.
  • Feels like suns and heat are in a good place to make the conference finals, the other two series have the feel of going to 7

• Fucking mess of a game, no more of that please.
  • Lol. Giannis was massive, but that was a weird one. Late game execution wasn't exactly stellar from bucks.
  • Warriors have decided to make a statement.
  • Interesting to see what they do about that poole grab of Ja's knee.

He possibly jarred it the play before, but that was a little dodge. Not Brooks dodge, but sneaky nonetheless.

• I thought it was a wonderful game, fantastic drama.
    Hate people who complain about refs but the call on Grant Williams off the ball against giannis in the third quarter was massive (and wrong).
    Tatum is being both defended superbly and having a shocker

• Yeah that third qtr call was wrong. RIP through call rule change cost you on last play too. If hardens hadnt been hardening for years smart would have been shooting 3.

Still, I believe you guys had 17 fts to 0 in last 16 minutes so hard to complain too much.

Tatum wasn't great, but I can't help spending all my time comping the main players of each team to harden. At least Tatum looks like he gives a shit and still got up some makable shots and didn't completely go into shell.
  • Facewon wrote:
    Yeah that third qtr call was wrong. RIP through call rule change cost you on last play too. If hardens hadnt been hardening for years smart would have been shooting 3. Still, I believe you guys had 17 fts to 0 in last 16 minutes so hard to complain too much. Tatum wasn't great, but I can't help spending all my time comping the main players of each team to harden. At least Tatum looks like he gives a shit and still got up some makable shots and didn't completely go into shell.
    All fair, the referring in NBA seems quite “fluid”, there were bad calls on both sides (both Lopez and Grant Williams had rough justice).
    Actually didn’t think the smart foul at the end was in the act but some of Giannis “physicality” is too far imo.
    If Tatum is a true top 5 player he can’t have a series like this.  1 rebound and 3 assists in 41 minutes is really something.

• I'm a child of the 90s and I love giannis going physical.

Refs are currently drunk in the mavs suns game. It's spicey as hell.
  • Cp3 getting shafted a little, but also lol, floppy mcflopface can cop it for a game.

5 fouls, 5th on one of his BS stop with a guy behind him moves.

• Well, I'll be honest. Didn't see these two series being 2-2 after the first 2 games.

Granted embiid coming back changed the heat series.
  • Fuck me people are idiots. Mavs fan, way too young to be doing shit like this, pushed CP3's Mum and Wife. In isolation, the footage makes cp3 look like a bit of a bully because the guy looks about 17, but fuck me, what's he doing pushing women around. On fucking mothers day. Would absolutely understand a Will Smith moment.
  • dynamiteReady
    Show networks
    Steam
    dynamiteready

Send message
    CP had a bad day. Getting the Trae treatment. 
    Fuck assaulting his family though. Some fans need to get a grip.

Hard to say that as a Brit though, the Euros were only last year.
    "I didn't get it. BUUUUUUUUUUUT, you fucking do your thing." - Roujin
    Ninty Code: SW-7904-0771-0996
  • Big Al!
  • What a performance on both ends of the floor, Giannis is 30% when guarded by Al in the series.
    Hope it goes to 7 - feels like it needs to.

• Definitely turning into the grind I expected.
  • Grats to the Joker too on his second trophy, we all know he had that locked down.
  • Yeah it says a lot when Giannis and Embiid had the seasons they had yet the Joker still won.

• Deserved winner. Could have lived with Embiid winning, but Joker is just nuts.

I mean watching him trying to do everything in the warriors series really summed it up. Back up cast isn't amazing, he just fills the stat sheet with everything and makes the whole team work.
  • Genuine question to Brooks re Giannis minutes.
    I seem to remember in the past (pre title win) Bud getting it for limiting Giannis's minutes in the playoffs.  The last two games he has looked gassed in 4th Quarter.  If Middleton was there would you expect less minutes or less burden (or both)?

• I don't really think the big lad needs much encouragement to go flat out, but K-Midd's absence is definitely not leaving him much choice. My feeling is same minutes, but easier minutes for that.
    Bud always just looks aghast though, so who can penetrate that psyche.
  • I am surprised Bucks don't ride Lopez more on the offence, celtics have no one to match his length.  Certainly would prefer to see Holiday in iso down the stretch rather than Lopez lobs / post ups.

• Reggie miller trending on twitter. Basically 100% hatred for his broadcast ability. Love to see it.
  • Facewon wrote:
    Reggie miller trending on twitter. Basically 100% hatred for his broadcast ability. Love to see it.
    I find stan van gundy really boring to listen to, he knows his stuff (obvs) just find his whine irritating, oddly I love hearing his brother.  Mike "BANG" Breen is a sensational commentator imo

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!