Show networks
    Xbox
    FranticPea
    PSN
    FranticPea
    Steam
    FranticPea

Send message
    X for me, and then I'll no doubt crack under FOMO a year or so later and get a PS5.
  • Dark Soldier
    Show networks
    Xbox
    DorkSirjur
    PSN
    DorkSirjur
    Steam
    darkjunglist84

Send message
    Keighley has just said Demons Souls is a launch title for PS5
  • nick_md wrote:
    Syph79 wrote:
    regmcfly wrote:
    nick_md wrote:
    regmcfly wrote:
    Deathloop still looks like the best next gen game hands down

Stop pls

Mate its arkane doing hitman hook to my veins

Reg knows

Nah.

I agree with Nick

Fair enough. Across 2 trailers, I saw Dishonoured with a funky 70’s vibe. I love Dishonoured.

The time loop could be a means to make it repetitive, or it could just be a way to feed levels and lives into a game narrative. We won’t know until further down the line.
  • LivDiv wrote:
    If that PS+ library is on the PS4 console I will pick up a second hand PS4 providing prices are realistic come Novemeber (under a ton).

Otherwise I may get a Series S on the finance thing.

There is fuck all reason to drop £360 or £450 outright on any of these things for me. Even if I had it I would buy something more interesting.
    By the time there's a reason to buy one, you're getting deals on the disc console or getting one second hand.
    Don't wank. Zinc in your sperms
  • LivDiv wrote:
    If that PS+ library is on the PS4 console I will pick up a second hand PS4 providing prices are realistic come November (under a ton). Otherwise I may get a Series S on the finance thing. There is fuck all reason to drop £360 or £450 outright on any of these things for me. Even if I had it I would buy something more interesting.
    If that library is on PS4, that's even more reason to punt the PS5 purchase into the long grass for me.
  • It won't be, I'm sure. That PS5 + thing is to attract those who missed Sony games to ps5, instead of picking up a second hand PS4.
  • Keighley has just said Demons Souls is a launch title for PS5

Orly? Nice. Seems to have had the atmosphere sucked out but it’ll play fine.
    I am a FREE. I am not MAN. A NUMBER.
  • hylian_elf wrote:
    @MattyJ Same wording as Deathloop though. So if that’s a timed exclusive, FFXVI could be too?

Was that Ifrit in the demo? Looked awesome.

Didn't recall it saying timed exclusive but could be wrong. Will see what the detail is once the dust settles
    I'm falling apart to songs about hips and hearts...
  • Keighley has just said Demons Souls is a launch title for PS5

Keighley Haze?
  • You diskless PS5 guys are going to be dropping £70 minimum on every new release.

Or you can wait for a sale and prices will be slashed by a fiver.
  • LivDiv wrote:
    If that PS+ library is on the PS4 console I will pick up a second hand PS4 providing prices are realistic come November (under a ton). Otherwise I may get a Series S on the finance thing. There is fuck all reason to drop £360 or £450 outright on any of these things for me. Even if I had it I would buy something more interesting.
    This would actually be a good move for Sony. You might not be in at launch for a PS5, but by subbing to PSplus, we might tie you to our platform for when you eventually do. It would be a mistake imo for them not to do this.
    Come with g if you want to live...
  • b0r1s
    Show networks
    Xbox
    b0r1s
    PSN
    ib0r1s
    Steam
    ib0r1s

Send message
    FranticPea wrote:
    X for me, and then I'll no doubt crack under FOMO a year or so later and get a PS5.

Exactly the opposite for me. My laptop has GP until July next year, no need to get an Xbox for quite some time.

PS5 for shines at launch followed by following week off. Was gonna keep my PS4 Pro for the few first party disc games I had, but as they are all gonna appear on Plus I may as well sell it.
  • Yep, I am not buying a discless ps5.

admiral.gif?quality=90&strip=all&zoom=1&resize=500%2C250&ssl=1

• Nina
    Show networks
    Twitter
    myHighnessOne
    Xbox
    SU SPRIET
    PSN
    myHighness
    Steam
    myHighness

Send message
    Keighley has just said Demons Souls is a launch title for PS5
    That would be nice. I asked B if I could get one at launch, and I'm only allowed one when there's a game I wanna play that's not in the ps4. And he's interested in Demons as well.
    Hopefully a better list with release dates will be out later today. Final Fantasy looks good, and I'm curious what Harry Potter will be gameplay wise.

I don't know how the US lottery thing works though.
  • That’s what all the £250 Xbox people are doing!
  • b0r1s
    Show networks
    Xbox
    b0r1s
    PSN
    ib0r1s
    Steam
    ib0r1s

Send message
    Octodad coming to PS5 now?
  • Xbone has game pass and a disc on both SKUs right? I mean, they have this gen sewn up imo
  • nick_md wrote:
    Syph79 wrote:
    regmcfly wrote:
    nick_md wrote:
    regmcfly wrote:

Stop pls

Reg knows

Nah.

I agree with Nick

You know it makes sense rodders my son.
  • No. Cheapo one is disc less.
  • Xbone has game pass and a disc on both SKUs right? I mean, they have this gen sewn up imo
    Oh did you mean Xbox one?

Yes. Both of those have disc.
  • nick_md wrote:
    nick_md wrote:
    Syph79 wrote:
    regmcfly wrote:
    nick_md wrote:
    regmcfly wrote:

Stop pls

Reg knows

Nah.

I agree with Nick

I was making a 2010 televised electoral debate reference but you HAD to lower the tone didn't you
  • Would very much like to know if I can jack in my ps4 and still play everything I've bought digitally and physically on the ps5
  • nick_md wrote:
    nick_md wrote:
    Syph79 wrote:
    regmcfly wrote:
    nick_md wrote:
    regmcfly wrote:

Stop pls

Reg knows

Nah.

I agree with Nick

I was making a 2010 televised electoral debate reference but you HAD to lower the tone didn't you

Goddamit. I did politics A level as well.
  • GP is a proven entity to me, it may of course change for the worse but so far so good.

This new PS+ library while good hasn't shown longevity or future commitment. As far as we know it is literally just those games.

I'm comfortable going discless with GP because they have shown to me what this service is and it is clear that MS see this as a future direction, not just a copy cat also sweetener.
  • I think I'm out for now.  Was set for launch so I can play a couple of PS4 games I want to cross off the list from this gen but I'm not sure I'll bother until God of War or the Housemarque game - my PS4 still works for streaming TV, so the wife will be happy to continue using it as a smart TV device in the front room.  There was nothing in that reel for me, not even Oddworld (used to love those games but times have changed, bounced off the other 2D remake).  Astrobot, Sackboy and Ratchet all appeal, but they weren't shown and they're not BUY A CONSOLE FOR MEEE games.

As for MS, I don't see the point yet either.  I've got a 1080p TV and an Xbox One S for gamepass, I'm not even sure what I'd be upgrading to access tbh.  The monthly Series S deal appeals but I'd just be upgrading for the sake of it.

In for both (diskless Bone, disk PS5), butnotyet.gif.
  • Spider-Man: Miles Morales is coming to PS4.

Also seems like itself is the same cost as a full game right now while a bundle with it and the original Spider-Man game is more expensive than a normal game right now.
    Oh did you mean Xbox one?

Yes. Both of those have disc.

So on Xbox you can just buy a non-MS game second hand, or on the cheap if you are desperate to play it. Game pass for the rest. You could get the odd digital sale, but overall it is a much more consumer friendly proposition.

Until MS increase the game pass sub, when they have a large enough market share they'll squeeze us like the fattened, metaphopr-mixing calves that we are.
  • That discless PS5 is aids. I have declared. Buy a disc version.
  • If you meant series S that one is digital only.

You can stick with xbox one S for a couple of years.
  • Spider-Man: Miles Morales is coming to PS4.

Also seems like itself is the same cost as a full game right now while a bundle with it and the original Spider-Man game is more expensive than a normal game right now.

No idea why they've done this, Miles was a good selling point for a lot of people

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!