SECRET SANTA 2020 - Who's your Santa? Find out in the OP
  • Don’t spend it all at once! And yeah, thanks for organising, no doubt it’s a right headache!
    I am a FREE. I am not MAN. A NUMBER.
  • FFS
  • JonB wrote:
    Great to see all this from a remote location where not much is happening. Except Santa has gifted me a nice PSN voucher for organising, which is a great gesture. Thanks very much.
  • hylian_elf wrote:
    And yeah, thanks for organising, no doubt it’s a right headache!
    Not at all. I think we're all well-practiced with this now and it's all been pretty straightforward.
  • Cos
    Show networks
    Twitter
    CallMeCosby
    Xbox
    Jacks Joystick
    PSN
    CosbyTheWise
    Steam
    Cosby
    Wii
    BillyCosby

Send message
    This thread delivers every year. Outstanding work by all the Santas!

And thanks to Jon for organising this year, top effort.
  • I got a book, a logic puzzle and loads of plant hangers (two shown in pic. The others will go up as soon as I have plants to fill them). Really happy! And so glad I took part in this for the first time. At the end of an otherwise disappointing year it’s extra nice to have something to smile about

Merry Christmas to my Santa and the rest of you

Z0Bo5WY.jpg
  • Cos
    Show networks
    Twitter
    CallMeCosby
    Xbox
    Jacks Joystick
    PSN
    CosbyTheWise
    Steam
    Cosby
    Wii
    BillyCosby

Send message
    My Santa smashed it this year. A couple of lovely treats (minty balls are intriguing) and not one but two great looking games!

Particularly hype for the Star Wars game after binging Mando recently. Thanks, Santa. You're a bloody legend!

uqKGl7n.jpg
  • AVMafkZ.jpg
    This is the pebble I mentioned earlier.  I just absolutely adore it - my family can’t believe it and we’ll give it pride of place in the veg bit.

OTyKAlt.jpg

And this is the full haul.  A bespoke face mask, seeds for all the herbs (that most of you will probably nope at but is absolutely up my street), a book that I’ll devour at some point this break and then a cup described as tacky but is anything but.

An amazing haul Santa.  Thank you.
  • WOW!
    Come with g if you want to live...
  • Top tier thought has gone into this years SS.

I gif amazing presents. Thank you Santa. I got MK socks. And mk pin badge (lol) which is a blue shell saying fuck off. A poster of artwork abstractly dipicting rainbow road and last but not least a book on street art.

Can’t wait to find out who it is to say a massive thank you!

Huge thanks to Jon for organising it. Please do let us know in this thread what you use the points for.
    He could've just said they came from another planet but seems keen to convince people with his bullshit pseudoscience that he knows stuff. I wouldn't trust him with my lunch. - SG
  • My Santa did goooooooooood!! Don’t have a clue who it was....

xTUjbR.jpg

8RMxn2.jpg

U1xFb2.jpg

Honestly, this place, not just receiving or giving but just watching. It’s amazing to be a part of.
  • GUYS! I have just found out that I have done Dino dirty. Reading last years thread I only posted the wrapped pictures, and not the reveal! I am so sorry mate as it was an absolute belter.

This means you get a double posting at some point today.
  • I feel personally targeted by Grems token book. I mean, I'm just trying to race my line, it's not my fault if someone gets in the way of that
  • Gremill wrote:
    That's the most Reg set of presents ever.

I've had years of practice. Much love Reg.

BvZWYGy.jpg

Back from breakfast which means present time. A very cool Splatoon tshirt on top of some very fancy Isle of Mann gins to go with my sweets. Shirt went right on and I'm enjoying a tasty G+T (with the suggested orange twist.) Merry Christmas to Santa Bob (for I am guessing it is he)

NeK8sBE.jpg

(Am already a bit buzzed on fizz from breakfast which, er, definitely explains the bedraggled look *cough*)

• Cheers Santa. It was only a jest, but now I feel like calling the 5 live football phone in and boasting to Tim Vickery about my autographed pic of Bielsa.

BnB Santa https://imgur.com/gallery/rFlQWYK

RjbK37l.jpg

Bigf9PA.jpg

Thanks for thinking of ozno's mams. She doesn't deserve it because she was naughty and unwrapped the pressies straight away, but she loved it all the same

9agjNU4.jpg

In further proof she didn't deserve it, this is the best pic I got out of her of this lovely 4 seasons t shirt -mandatory attire for discerning lawyers today - and furthermore she said "it's an M, it'll never fit you". Fuck you mam's, since you're not feeding me I'll have you know I'm on a 2 day fast atm. We'll fit in that shirt Santa, something tells me I'll have the motivation...

kPDnwIL.jpg

WszaYE5.jpg

Because I have el loco himself to inspire me. The words of the daddy of football, the legend, the working man's sportive expression himself. I was only jesting, who knew. What a quote. What a present. It's getting framed m8.

And as for this.

ekb7JrU.jpg

Woe betide my lawyers if I ask them for a chat at the office, and this is the mug I'm drinking my turmeric coffee out of. They won't know what hit them.

Thanks Santa, great present, really cheered me up. Sorry I couldn't be there myself to behold them.

Don't wank. Zinc in your sperms
  • Oops, fixed it now
    Don't wank. Zinc in your sperms
  • bad_hair_day
    Show networks
    Twitter
    @_badhairday_
    Xbox
    Bad Hair Day
    PSN
    Bad-Hair-Day
    Steam
    badhairday247

Send message
    ^ Loving that shirt.

Afternoon chaps. Chaos every Christmas in the hairy grotto, so stealing a moment to say a mahoosive thank you to my secreting Santa. These much appreciated brews and chocs will be lovingly scoffed and quaffed during the next FNF soirée and genuinely chuffed they've given me something that brings comfort and joy. Haven't a Scooby who it is, but that's half the fun.

Merry Christmas everyone, and a toast to absent badgers. <3

reVSX7r.jpg
    These are a few of my favourite things...

retroking1981: Fuck this place I'm off to the pub.
  • There’s more to report! My lagging interest on games was much revived by the switch and my Santa has clearly picked up on this, and I have an eshop voucher to show for it. Many thanks!
  • Merry Christmas everyone! Santa this year brought me:

EiAEfEB.jpg

Very good! Looking forward to reading the book, and a great piece of art, plus masks for the fam! And obviously chocolate coins! Yes!
    I'm falling apart to songs about hips and hearts...
  • b0r1s
    Show networks
    Xbox
    b0r1s
    PSN
    ib0r1s
    Steam
    ib0r1s

Send message
    Bloody love a chocolate coin. But they gotta be cheap chocolate for it to feel like Christmas as a kid.
  • Almost forgot! Beer!!!!

f0XUMad.jpg
  • Looking forward to trying those out!
  • beano
    Show networks
    Wii
    all the way home.

Send message
    Just starting on mine ... Crackers open

What do hedgehogs have for lunch?
    Prickled Onions!

Loving the branded BnB gear that people have got!
    "Better than a tech demo. But mostly a tech demo for now. Exactly what we expected, crashes less and less. No multiplayer."
    - BnB NMS review, PS4, PC
  • beano
    Show networks
    Wii
    all the way home.

Send message
    Thank you Santa will post pics inabit
    "Better than a tech demo. But mostly a tech demo for now. Exactly what we expected, crashes less and less. No multiplayer."
  • Santa played a blinder here!

Sorry for posting so late. Just getting a moment of calm in the kitchen …

A wild gift box appeared!
    Fkw4Yht.jpg

With a mighty cute little card.
    9Usfgkz.jpg

Definitely from the Badger fam. Good.
    KmyMtiZ.jpg

A mighty haul of Christmas booty!
    EkmlFJq.jpg

And it turns out the first pressie is for Snr. Cooper Esq. - amazing scenes! Better let him open it himself.

Lzmx2tI.jpg

A very swanky top-brand rubber frisbee! This is going to be ace. Garden action for Cooper tomorrow,

What’s next? It’s only a card game. Wait, ‘only’? It’s an AWESOME LOOKING card game with 8-bit styled dungeon building joy.

kUG3zCi.jpg

AND THERE’S MORE.

The piece de resistance. A work of art. A true great of contemporary photography.

7broDlT.jpg

Yes, it’s the most joyous moment of 2020. Dominic Cummings getting the elbow. Preserved for posterity on my wall.

Amazing scenes from Santa. I’m blown away.

I have my suspicions as to who it was, but guessing’s for another day. Now, to the wine!
  • Boss Monster is awesome.
  • beano
    Show networks
    Wii
    all the way home.

Send message
    HE4oGEt_d.webp

A Dorothy poster, which has left their office round the corner from mine, to my Santa, and then back "home". It's of Preston Bus Station. Nailed it!

metalocus-Dorothy-Lost-Destination-11-1280.png

A large DMC tee super baggy for round the house

80s matchbox b-line disaster's The Royal Society. Was very happy to have crewed a gig for Guy's new band, DSM IV a while ago. He's a lovely chap

One of them sapphire LEDs and a wee badge!

Thank you!
  • Amazing stuff, thread delivers year on year.
  • FILTER ON:

badge.jpg

Look at it!  I've got a remote to change the colours of it too.  The whisky is very nice indeed, I also got a snazzy ice cube tray that's currently preparing an important part of my impending rum & muscovado mixer.  Top stuff, huge thanks, Merry Christmas x
  • WTAF! Is that a B&B lamp?
    Come with g if you want to live...

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!