Xbox
    SU SPRIET
    PSN
    myHighness
    Steam
    myHighness

Send message
    Thank you so much bad_hair_day! Love my presents

Here they are wrapped, in nice red paper and with a big badger and big coins (I didn't know they made white chocolate coins!)
    UTeRgEY.jpg

After opening that in the numbered order, I've ended up with this, plus a Switch eShop gift card (B says thank you for all and after having one of the hard candies he said, "the English always come up with the weirdest flavours")
    kdVvhr9.jpg
    The badger ornament is my first real Christmas ornament, and it's incredibly cute. Has a little bird near it's butt too.

Tray has a very fitting image for Christmas, the sticker will probably go on my motorcycle cases (along with Gremill's Monster Hunter sticker from last year), the candy is delicious (apart from Werther's original, hard candy isn't that great here, I had my mom send me over some as well) and I will have some hot chocolate with cookies today. I just still don't know what teatime is for the English people, as I don't think it's just tea and a cookie in the afternoon.
  • Dinostar77 wrote:
    Want one even more now.
    @Nexx I've found you a customer.

50% finder's fee, plz. x
  • Imgur isn't working, what else do people use?
  • Imgur isn't working, what else do people use?

It wouldn't let me access my images via 'images' in the hamburger menu yesterday but I could still drag and drop when clicking into my profile, if that's any help.
  • bad_hair_day
    Show networks
    Twitter
    @_badhairday_
    Xbox
    Bad Hair Day
    PSN
    Bad-Hair-Day
    Steam
    badhairday247

Send message
    Nina wrote:
    I just still don't know what teatime is for the English people, as I don't think it's just tea and a cookie in the afternoon.

11am and 3pm is mandatory. Outside these hours 'teatime' is also fine, but frowned upon north of the wall.

Thanks for all your kind words and chuffed you're pleased with your bits :)
    retroking1981: Fuck this place I'm off to the pub.
  • Nina
    Show networks
    Twitter
    myHighnessOne
    Xbox
    SU SPRIET
    PSN
    myHighness
    Steam
    myHighness

Send message
    10am here so I can still make the first one!
  • Cosby wrote:
    Gremill wrote:
    Cosby you legend!

Glad it was all well received, Grem. Typically you picked up a few FNF wins after I sent the vouchers so you're welcome ;)

Honestly, thank you so much. What a great selection of gifts. I was guffawing my way through the gift vouchers and my son asked me what was so funny at the precise point I got to the last one. I just had to make something up, lest it run his Xmas!

Love the badges, love the Whisky, love the glass - which I was drinking Godfathers from last night.

When all this madness is over and we organise another Stock, I owe you a few pints.
    Gamertag: gremill
  • I bloody love my apron. So much thought went into this, I am absolutely bowled over by Ninas generosity and creativity!
    igZ8SY9.jpg

Not everything is The Best or Shit. Theres many levels between that, lets just enjoy stuff.
  • Hahaha, brilliant.
  • I'm so happy today.
    Might be because of the drink, might be because of the weird hour long meditation I undertook earlier or it might be because of my cool pressies but either way I'm in a gooood mood :)
    Not everything is The Best or Shit. Theres many levels between that, lets just enjoy stuff.
  • Escape
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Futurscapes
    Xbox
    Futurscape
    PSN
    Futurscape
    Steam
    Futurscape

Send message
    Moot_Geeza wrote:
    There's actually one more thing to come, which my wife told me she'd posted over a week ago but is still on the microwave.

Give it to Unreliable Barry next time.

Definitely keen for a Melbourne stock, should tee something up in the new year.

I would ask if you'd have me as a hideaway, but going on your carpets I'm not sure if it'd be a lifestyle upgrade. And you've evil reptiles and English-tier politicians. Think I'll wait for Pez to get me that secret caravan in NZ instead.

Nexx wrote:
    Yeah it's a 3d printed case and some simple electronics.  I started a 3d printing side hustle during the first lockdown this year and have become a bit obsessed to the extent that I now own 3 of the things...

Ooh, do you have an Ender 5, or summat fancier? SolidWorks? HOW BIG'S YOUR NOZZLE?!

'Tis a lovely lamp.
  • Unreliable Barry and Half-a-Daley have been 'running dispatch' from home on full pay since March.
  • I'm so happy today.
    Might be because of the drink, might be because of the weird hour long meditation I undertook earlier or it might be because of my cool pressies but either way I'm in a gooood mood :)

Don't question it, just enjoy it.

I love this glass.
    IMG-20201226-213843.jpg
  • That glass is awesome
  • I fucking love this place.
  • Same. Please don't ever go anywhere you lot
  • A big thanks to Questor for my Christmas gift. Lovely to get something for under the tree to look forward to as a surprise and I genuinely loved my street fighter book.

It was lovely looking at the present reveals happening Christmas morning. Turns us all into a bunch of giddy kids telling mom and dad what santa brought us. Happy Christmas to you all.
    SFV - reddave360
  • Tempy wrote:
    I am glad I got to have an impact this year despite not being properly involved. It’s always a good thread.

<3
    "Let me tell you, when yung Rouj had his Senna and Mansell Scalextric, Frank was the goddamn Professor X of F1."
  • bad_hair_day
    Show networks
    Twitter
    @_badhairday_
    Xbox
    Bad Hair Day
    PSN
    Bad-Hair-Day
    Steam
    badhairday247

Send message
    With the whirlwind of food, drink and seemingly endless board games yesterday, thanking Crayon personally slipped between the stools. So sending apologies, but mostly a big cheers for my lush treats. Diolch yn fawr iawn x
    retroking1981: Fuck this place I'm off to the pub.
  • Want one even more now.
    @Nexx I've found you a customer. 50% finder's fee, plz. x
    Sorry, its a one of a kind for Moot!

Escape wrote:
    Ooh, do you have an Ender 5, or summat fancier? SolidWorks? HOW BIG'S YOUR NOZZLE?! 'Tis a lovely lamp.

I've got a Prusa MK3 and two Ender 3 v2s.  Now the Christmas boom is over I'm in the process of turning one of the Enders into a real frankenstein machine with some mods.
  • Questor
    Show networks
    Steam
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/questornz/

Send message
    I'm on the resin train with a Creality LD-002R - it's fucking amazing for printing minis
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    I hope kneecap liked his gifts... he's been silent :/
  • I tried to get a photo of Cooper chasing his Badger Santa-provided frisbee this morning, but NO CHANCE. He’s too fast. He loves it.

• Right, last year.

THisa was the wrapped.

MLBBGZ7.jpg

And this was inside!

hxjwWmS.jpg

An absolute fuck ton of United reading. The United in Europe one has probably been my favourite. This was brilliant mate. I don't know why I didn't post it, guess I just assumed I had. The Venom mug was added to my collection of Marvel mugs, so that was much appreciated too.
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    Gud Cellic book there Dante
  • Right, last year.

THisa was the wrapped.

MLBBGZ7.jpg

And this was inside!

hxjwWmS.jpg

An absolute fuck ton of United reading. The United in Europe one has probably been my favourite. This was brilliant mate. I don't know why I didn't post it, guess I just assumed I had. The Venom mug was added to my collection of Marvel mugs, so that was much appreciated too.

Now i recall what happened. I had ordered you a gift on Etsy that had fallen through which i was gutted about as it was really cool. So it was a last minute panic run around town, charity shops, waterstones and menkind (i think thats where i bought the mug from). So it all came together in the end i think. Anyway glad you liked it.

That etsy gift was so cool though. Wont say what it is as i could use the idea for another Secret Santa in the future if they have similar interests to you.
  • Turns out I was wrong in my guess, My santa @Verecocha due a huge thank you!
  • Kazuo wrote:
    Turns out I was wrong in my guess, My santa @Verecocha due a huge thank you!

Thought the card would be a giveaway!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!