SECRET SANTA 2020 - Who's your Santa? Find out in the OP
  • Ok, so here's this years. I had guessed from the card it was a Scottish based badger. Thank you g, this was phenomenal.

I was given the instructions

It is a reasonably large, brown cardboard box.
    The content are wrapped, but he should not open the actual box until Christmas, for reasons.
    Also, it should be kept in a cool-ish place as well.

Which was... concerning. Anyway, the box

Jsh0rTp.png

On opening it, the present filled the entire box, and nothing tried to kill me. Under the wrapping, I could feel the present, but I couldn't actually work out what it was exactly. Had I had days to think about it I might of, hence the instructions, but this was a few seconds.

hIv7rC9.jpg

On ripping the paper away, and seeing the green colour, I knew exactly what this was, and gave out a big belly laugh.

V6S9HGo.jpg

But wait, what was that about keeping it cool? Perhaps it was so that Vince wouldn't take the briefcase off me and give it to the Miz instead?*  Best open it up.

hUXq1z3.jpg

Inside we have not one, not two, not 3, but 4 WWE t-shirts!

6QjYt8f.jpg

And the reason for keeping it cool is revealed. It is of course the money in the Money in the Bank!

ml2m0aI.jpg

This was, quite frankly, spectacular.

*target audience reference
  • I'm glad you liked it mate, and I fully expect you to cash it in at the next Stock...
    PTpwDyn.gif
    Come with g if you want to live...
  • Thats absolutely awesome.
    SFV - reddave360
  • Love money in the bank. Great present
    He could've just said they came from another planet but seems keen to convince people with his bullshit pseudoscience that he knows stuff. I wouldn't trust him with my lunch. - SG
  • Just caught up on all the post-opening stuff.  What a lovely bunch you are. 

Considered joining in this year but at the time of signing up life wasn't great, plus I'm not on any social media so stalking is tricky and I was concerned I wouldn't do it justice.  Perhaps next year.  For now, Merry Christmas to you all and long live the B&B.
  • I meam, Ham and a nice hat does it surely?
  • Unlikely wrote:
    Just caught up on all the post-opening stuff.  What a lovely bunch you are. 

Considered joining in this year but at the time of signing up life wasn't great, plus I'm not on any social media so stalking is tricky and I was concerned I wouldn't do it justice.  Perhaps next year.  For now, Merry Christmas to you all and long live the B&B.

I don't have any of these cunts on social media, or at least none that I look at (love you guys). Don't let it put you off, my stalking is entirely forum based.
  • It was more down to tricky personal circumstances at the time to be fair.  Things are much more stable now.  Hope to join in next year.
  • Aye, sometimes it’s just not the right time. Always next year.
  • I was being a twat ofc, next year innit.
  • Hey thank you to my Santa!

Sorry have been away a bit wanted to come in and say thank you! (Finally!)

Love the gifts, Spelunky print, Cool Gamer™Glass, Japanese sweets (that one hits hard..I'm missing Japan a lot recently) and a super cool (homemade?) Street fighter doorman thingy of Ken's stage!

Thank you very much.

I live alone and my family are gone and my missus is in japan now so Christmas is weird, and lonely, and opening presents not something I do a lot of so it was nice to come back and open these today.

Also the postman took the piss out of me because you put kneecap on the package, I'm sure that will put a smile on your face

Thank you

53mG8lL.jpg

Q0kWaoy.jpg
    Wind Waker is a bad game
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    Glad you enjoyed the gamer glass. It was an absolute embarrassment to buy. :)
  • Hopefully my person also got their stuff... It was due to be delivered on 24th iirc.
    Wind Waker is a bad game
  • That framed Streetfighter stage looks very cool.
  • I'm rarely on here enough to make me feel worthy of joining the secret santa, but I always pop in to this thread each year to witness everyone's efforts. I don't know any of you personally, but this thread always makes me think what a wonderful bunch you all are. This thread is always pure joy.

Happy New Year badgers! :D
  • Yup. Happy New Year kestla!
  • Happy new year all. Just watched Bob & Paul doing a spot of Christmas fishing so I'm full of feels. Another vintage year in the thread.
  • You're all tossers but you're my tossers xxx
  • I have a strange situation now where I've been given some of the leftovers from the fund that was raised to help anyone out with costs. It's strange because it kind of feels like I've been paid for running this, which isn't something I wanted. It was good fun sorting it out and not much effort at all. With Xmas being underwhelming personally this year, it was a highlight to see what you lot got each other.

Anyway, I've got this money now and it's very thoughtful, so thanks for the gesture.

I need to figure out what I should do with it now - something worthwhile, whatever that might be. But still, if anyone does want any costs refunding from this, let me know. As far as I'm concerned it's still available for anyone who needs it.
  • nick_md wrote:
    You're all tossers but you're my tossers xxx

BeGeesFlounce.gif
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    I can't believe kneecap didn't mention the best bit of his present that I found 5 of online. I wonder if he's opened them.

You can just see the top of them above the pocky.
  • JonB wrote:
    I have a strange situation now where I've been given some of the leftovers from the fund that was raised to help anyone out with costs. It's strange because it kind of feels like I've been paid for running this, which isn't something I wanted. It was good fun sorting it out and not much effort at all. With Xmas being underwhelming personally this year, it was a highlight to see what you lot got each other.

Anyway, I've got this money now and it's very thoughtful, so thanks for the gesture.

I need to figure out what I should do with it now - something worthwhile, whatever that might be. But still, if anyone does want any costs refunding from this, let me know. As far as I'm concerned it's still available for anyone who needs it.

Put it towards a next gen console. You'll need it for your writing surely?
    Gamertag: gremill
  • Yep. Save it for the PS5 when you can eventually buy one if someone gets one near you.
    I am a FREE. I am not MAN. A NUMBER.
  • regmcfly wrote:
    I can't believe kneecap didn't mention the best bit of his present that I found 5 of online. I wonder if he's opened them.

Lol I noticed them all right! I was wondering if you got them at Shot Bar Lucy in Tokyo?

Nope didn't open them.... Not sure I can bring myself to, too pressure, unadulterated 90's inside, that's a rare thing.
    Wind Waker is a bad game
  • Gremill wrote:
    Put it towards a next gen console. You'll need it for your writing surely?
    hylian_elf wrote:
    Yep. Save it for the PS5 when you can eventually buy one if someone gets one near you.
    Yeah, it's supply that's the issue there. With any luck some will turn up soon.
  • kneecap wrote:
    regmcfly wrote:

Lol I noticed them all right! I was wondering if you got them at Shot Bar Lucy in Tokyo?

Nope didn't open them.... Not sure I can bring myself to, too pressure, unadulterated 90's inside, that's a rare thing.

Alright, now you have to tell us what it is. The mystery is killing me.
  • Global Hypercolour rectal thermometer, 5 pack.
  • My fucking post just disappeared. Twice. FFS.
    I am a FREE. I am not MAN. A NUMBER.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!