SECRET SANTA 2020 - Who's your Santa? Find out in the OP
  • FranticPea wrote:
    Thankyou Elf, I'm going to have a good read of the book this afternoon, looking forward to it.

No worries dude. My stalking is a bit rubbish so CP2077 is all I could think of.
    I am a FREE. I am not MAN. A NUMBER.
  • Moot thank you very much for the gifts. The bonsai especially. It will be looked after. Will post a pic in summer when its in full bloom.
  • Thanks again Gav/Chaz, I’ll be wearing the shirt today and hoping for a result against Villa this afternoon.

Big props to JonB for the super smooth organisation of the secret santa.
  • Many thanks to the lesser spotted Nexx. Never had that whisky and it did me a treat last night, big flavour. The B&B light show is exceptional work, I love lamp. Cheers mate.
  • Dinostar77 wrote:
    Moot thank you very much for the gifts. The bonsai especially. It will be looked after. Will post a pic in summer when its in full bloom.

No probs. I attempted to run intereference in the Switch thread by knocking the the 8bitdo dongle. Disclaimer: I have no idea if they actually are shit, I just didn't want you to pick one up.

There's actually one more thing to come, which my wife told me she'd posted over a week ago but is still on the microwave. Nothing special (it's the size of maybe two postage stamps) but you'll get that with the card at some point.
  • Thank you Wookie. Wonderfully impressed - now where would I get a pebble printed in such a fashion?
  • Moot_Geeza wrote:
    Many thanks to the lesser spotted Nexx. Never had that whisky and it did me a treat last night, big flavour. The B&B light show is exceptional work, I love lamp. Cheers mate.

Glad you like the lamp! Was fun to make but I did question myself as to whether anyone would actually want to receive one.

Thanks for the presents Syph79, will be throwing some burritos at the wife later today.

• Cheers Noxy, glad you took part this year, you smashed it mate! Also a small update for you, Jones says thanks for his new bed.

PBVv6PB.jpg
    "Let me tell you, when yung Rouj had his Senna and Mansell Scalextric, Frank was the goddamn Professor X of F1."
  • mk64 you beautiful bastard. Thanks so much, you've no idea how happy your pressies made me. Definitely buying you beers at post-covid stock.

You're welcome mate, I really wanted to put in some nice foodstuffs and alcohol but I pranged out because I know customs are funny about food and drink :X
    He could've just said they came from another planet but seems keen to convince people with his bullshit pseudoscience that he knows stuff. I wouldn't trust him with my lunch. - SG
  • Elmlea, thank you so much for your presents. I'm going to get the poster framed when the framing shop I go to reopens from covid restrictions. Reading the book today and I wore the socks last night :) Thank you!!
    He could've just said they came from another planet but seems keen to convince people with his bullshit pseudoscience that he knows stuff. I wouldn't trust him with my lunch. - SG
  • Nexx wrote:
    Moot_Geeza wrote:
    Many thanks to the lesser spotted Nexx. Never had that whisky and it did me a treat last night, big flavour. The B&B light show is exceptional work, I love lamp. Cheers mate.

Glad you like the lamp! Was fun to make but I did question myself as to whether anyone would actually want to receive one.

Thanks for the presents Syph79, will be throwing some burritos at the wife later today.

Wait...you made it yourself?

• Nina thank you so so much! I'm touched by your generosity!
    Can't wait to bake with my new gear :) x
    Not everything is The Best or Shit. Theres many levels between that, lets just enjoy stuff.
  • Thank you Wookie. Wonderfully impressed - now where would I get a pebble printed in such a fashion?

You're welcome buddy!
    I got the pebble made by a seller on Etsy, I can send you the link later if you want more
    Not everything is The Best or Shit. Theres many levels between that, lets just enjoy stuff.
  • Ah Bor1s am so pleased you picked that book for me. Already cheering me up and helping me get past 2020 (and 2016-2019 etc). Very thoughtful and much appreciated. Poker visor will be my power up the next Friday session, and the Mad Max FR art book has got my kids into it so that’s the next Christmas movie sorted. Looking forward to redeeming my eshop voucher and guarding my celebrations.

It’s been a pleasure to be part of this and big thanks to you Bor1s and JonB
  • Nexx wrote:
    Moot_Geeza wrote:

Have fun, Nexx. There’s a helpful rule video here.

• b0r1s
    Show networks
    Xbox
    b0r1s
    PSN
    ib0r1s
    Steam
    ib0r1s

Send message
    Funkstain wrote:
    Ah Bor1s am so pleased you picked that book for me. Already cheering me up and helping me get past 2020 (and 2016-2019 etc). Very thoughtful and much appreciated. Poker visor will be my power up the next Friday session, and the Mad Max FR art book has got my kids into it so that’s the next Christmas movie sorted. Looking forward to redeeming my eshop voucher and guarding my celebrations.

It’s been a pleasure to be part of this and big thanks to you Bor1s and JonB

Glad you like mate. I wasn’t sure about the book tbh, but I’d read you enjoyed history and you also enjoyed debunking stuff. While it isn’t quite a debunk book it was getting good reviews.

Good luck with the poker!!

Sorry about your card. It should have arrived on time. Please let me know if it turns up, I’ve had a moan at the Moonpig folks so they may send it out again.
  • No worries, will do. Also forgot to thank you for your helpful suggestion a few pages back for photo uploads! Works a treat. Nice one.
  • Questor
    Show networks
    Steam
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/questornz/

Send message
    RedDave - I apologise profusely for cheating and ordering from amazon, life has just been so crazy that I didn't trust postage from Aus to make it there in time.

The game is one of my favourite little games to take to places and badger people to play. It can be remarkably cutthroat, and it's super interesting.

Hope you enjoy them anyway :)

Shabby, as I said in my earlier post, you went above and beyond! Beer definitely needs to be had very soon.
  • poprock wrote:
    Amazing scenes from Santa. I’m blown away.

I have my suspicions as to who it was, but guessing’s for another day.

I guessed right, but only because of the extra love shown to Cooper (and the shared schadenfreude over Cummings’ demise).

Thanks a million Rouj, you absolute star.
  • No worries Quest. I hope you enjoy the flavours that helped me get through lockdown. I ate way too many of those pies...
    Make sure to hunt down the spicy pickles from that company. Was pretty devo when the shop was sold out of them. They have quite the kick and so would be your jam I think.
    I hope that book is interesting too, it certainly seems to cover pretty much everything!

Definitely keen for a Melbourne stock, should tee something up in the new year.
  • I am glad I got to have an impact this year despite not being properly involved. It’s always a good thread.
  • Moot_Geeza wrote:

Yeah it's a 3d printed case and some simple electronics.  I started a 3d printing side hustle during the first lockdown this year and have become a bit obsessed to the extent that I now own 3 of the things...
  • I've not looked into 3D printing so knocking something like that up at home still seems a wee bit Sci Fi to me. Excellent work.
  • Cos
    Show networks
    Twitter
    CallMeCosby
    Xbox
    Jacks Joystick
    PSN
    CosbyTheWise
    Steam
    Cosby
    Wii
    BillyCosby

Send message
    Gremill wrote:
    Cosby you legend!

Glad it was all well received, Grem. Typically you picked up a few FNF wins after I sent the vouchers so you're welcome ;)
  • Cos
    Show networks
    Twitter
    CallMeCosby
    Xbox
    Jacks Joystick
    PSN
    CosbyTheWise
    Steam
    Cosby
    Wii
    BillyCosby

Send message
    Had a suspicion I have Franny to thank for my presents and so it was. Huge thanks, mate! Snaffled most of the smarties last night and looking forward to getting into the games. Merry Christmas!
  • Nexx wrote:
    Moot_Geeza wrote:

Yeah it's a 3d printed case and some simple electronics.  I started a 3d printing side hustle during the first lockdown this year and have become a bit obsessed to the extent that I now own 3 of the things...

Can you add colour changing led to that B&B lamp and how much would one cost for a badger if he wanted to buy one from you?
  • It is colour changing. It came with a remote.
  • FranticPea
    Show networks
    Xbox
    FranticPea
    PSN
    FranticPea
    Steam
    FranticPea

Send message
    Cosby wrote:
    Had a suspicion I have Franny to thank for my presents and so it was. Huge thanks, mate! Snaffled most of the smarties last night and looking forward to getting into the games. Merry Christmas!

Welcome dude, thought they'd help a lockdown Christmas a bit more fun. We've just done one of the Exit game ourselves this morning.
  • Want one even more now.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!