• My dad was in the polis and I'm pretty sure if he had a colleague that did the things you want, Dino, he'd think he was a psychopath. Fucking hell mate.

I could be more serious and type way, way, way more about the last year of remembering my dad, but I honestly can't be fucked. I'm having a good day.
  • b0r1s
    Show networks
    Xbox
    b0r1s
    PSN
    ib0r1s
    Steam
    ib0r1s

Send message
    Very in-depth answer but you didn’t answer my question. Is that why police target those areas? Poor equals less educated equals more crime?
  • I wonder why these TV shows never focus on the well off people who do road traffic crimes. 

Hmm.

Is there... a narrative?
  • It’s okay to be annoyed at people who break the law and/or endanger the public. 

It’s not okay to make classist and/or racist generalisations as to who those people are.

It’s okay to be annoyed at lack of respect for the Police and other authority figures.

It’s not okay for the Police or other authority figures to use unnecessary violence.

Dinostar77 wrote:
    Also many traffic offenses are caused by stupid idiots in their early 20s who live at home and hire high performance cars …

Really? How many? Sounds like a massive and unfounded generalisation.
  • Those shows where they harass people coming through airports are also horrid.
  • b0r1s
    Show networks
    Xbox
    b0r1s
    PSN
    ib0r1s
    Steam
    ib0r1s

Send message
    And Tempy is going where my questioning was going. I live in a decent area and around here we have a lot of far too well of young lads who have cars that are too fast for them and they are regularly speeding far to much. But practically zero police. Definitely no targeting and that’s because rich area. Doesn’t fit the narrative that poor people are crim scum.

This is the same problem as black people being stopped more than white.
  • Tempy wrote:
    I wonder why these TV shows never focus on the well off people who do road traffic crimes.

I dunno man, these ‘stupid idiots in their early 20s who live at home and hire high performance cars’ sound pretty well off to me.
  • Imagine how dino will react when he realises schools are now teaching 6 year olds about anal sex.

I laughed.
    I am a FREE. I am not MAN. A NUMBER.
  • hylian_elf wrote:
    Imagine how dino will react when he realises schools are now teaching 6 year olds about anal sex.
    I laughed.

Wrong.  Not funny.  Mumsnet and WhatsApp say so.
  • FranticPea
    Show networks
    Xbox
    FranticPea
    PSN
    FranticPea
    Steam
    FranticPea

Send message
    In Germany we strongly advise our youth against taking a banana in their trunk.
  • Unlikely wrote:
    He is invoking the Hitler clause close the thread.

That’s all we fucking need init, Hitler Clause, the new right wing festive figurehead for 2020.
    iosGameCentre:T3hDaddy;
    XBL: MistaTeaTime
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    You see what's happened now he has literally become an alt.
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    poprock wrote:
    It’s okay to be annoyed at people who break the law and/or endanger the public. 

It’s not okay to make classist and/or racist generalisations as to who those people are.

It’s okay to be annoyed at lack of respect for the Police and other authority figures.

It’s not okay for the Police or other authority figures to use unnecessary violence.

Dinostar77 wrote:
    Also many traffic offenses are caused by stupid idiots in their early 20s who live at home and hire high performance cars …

Really? How many? Sounds like a massive and unfounded generalisation.

Aren't most drink drivers middle aged?
  • Dark Soldier
    Show networks
    Xbox
    DorkSirjur
    PSN
    DorkSirjur
    Steam
    darkjunglist84

Send message
    Remember the good old days when cars never had engines or floors and they only went as fast as your feet could move?

Remember the good old days when we didnt know what a chicken or a nugget even was and we used to eat distilled sludge from a trough in the street?

Remember the good old days when we used to drink drips of water from rusty taps just to SURVIVE and we'd die of syphilis and our DADS WOULD STILL BEAT US AND WE'D BE THANKFUL?

Remember the days we would chuck frisbrees at power lines and electrocute ourselves getting it back? DANDY SHOCK WE CALLED IT WHAT A GAME IT WAS we did this outside not like kids now!

These kids dont know what a life is with their mobile phones and their quality of life and their emotions. Bring back public stoning I say. Flog them in THE STREET if they WEAR CLOTHES.

IF YOU DONT LIKE AND SHARE THIS THEN YOURE A HOLOCAUST DENIER LIKE WE ALL WERE IN THE good old days only fag I KNOW is cigarettes mate jesus WEPT
  • The Daddy wrote:
    Unlikely wrote:
    He is invoking the Hitler clause close the thread.
    That’s all we fucking need init, Hitler Clause, the new right wing festive figurehead for 2020.
    Heil! Heil! Heil! Merry Christmas everyone! Well, not everyone, obviously.
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    Dandy Shock is a great name
  • This thread has cheered me up no end well done everyone
  • Lol. Was an each way bet if funk was gonna come with war and peace or that.
    I'm still great and you still love it.
  • Dark Soldier
    Show networks
    Xbox
    DorkSirjur
    PSN
    DorkSirjur
    Steam
    darkjunglist84

Send message
    regmcfly wrote:

There was also brace for impact which was mint, you'd chuck the smallest kid off a roof and bet pogs on how many bones he'd break. We still laugh with little Gary about it.
  • Dark Soldier
    Show networks
    Xbox
    DorkSirjur
    PSN
    DorkSirjur
    Steam
    darkjunglist84

Send message
    Personally i'd call the police
  • Dark Soldier
    Show networks
    Xbox
    DorkSirjur
    PSN
    DorkSirjur
    Steam
    darkjunglist84

Send message
    Or feed them to the pigs, same scale
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    regmcfly wrote:

There was also brace for impact which was mint, you'd chuck the smallest kid off a roof and bet pogs on how many bones he'd break. We still laugh with little Gary about it.

Did you ever bet Kinis though
  • Remember the good old days when cars never had engines or floors and they only went as fast as your feet could move?

Remember the good old days when we didnt know what a chicken or a nugget even was and we used to eat distilled sludge from a trough in the street?

Remember the good old days when we used to drink drips of water from rusty taps just to SURVIVE and we'd die of syphilis and our DADS WOULD STILL BEAT US AND WE'D BE THANKFUL?

Remember the days we would chuck frisbrees at power lines and electrocute ourselves getting it back? DANDY SHOCK WE CALLED IT WHAT A GAME IT WAS we did this outside not like kids now!

These kids dont know what a life is with their mobile phones and their quality of life and their emotions. Bring back public stoning I say. Flog them in THE STREET if they WEAR CLOTHES.

IF YOU DONT LIKE AND SHARE THIS THEN YOURE A HOLOCAUST DENIER LIKE WE ALL WERE IN THE good old days only fag I KNOW is cigarettes mate jesus WEPT

There was holocaust denier at a fetish fashion show at TG once. Was a bit much imo.
  • Dark Soldier
    Show networks
    Xbox
    DorkSirjur
    PSN
    DorkSirjur
    Steam
    darkjunglist84

Send message
    regmcfly wrote:
    regmcfly wrote:

Did you ever bet Kinis though

Nah im northern ergo scum so we didnt have that only twocing
  • Dinostar77 wrote:
    I dunno how to post a video from twitter on here. But im curious. What would you guys do if you caught the people shooting fireworks at pedestrians from a moving car?

Personally, id be quite happy if their fingers were broken to teach them a lesson. But thats just me.

https://twitter.com/CrimeLdn/status/1323351637520470017?s=09

We chased a whole load of these guys doing that exact thing
    Not everything is The Best or Shit. Theres many levels between that, lets just enjoy stuff.
  • Dinostar77 wrote:
    I dunno how to post a video from twitter on here. But im curious. What would you guys do if you caught the people shooting fireworks at pedestrians from a moving car? Personally, id be quite happy if their fingers were broken to teach them a lesson. But thats just me. https://twitter.com/CrimeLdn/status/1323351637520470017?s=09

Am I a copper in this scenario? If so I'd arrest them, charge them with the relevant crime and pass the file onto the CPS.
This discussion has been closed.
All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!