Show networks
    Xbox
    Yossarian Drew
    Steam
    Yossarian_Drew

Send message
    davyK wrote:
    pvqhRoJ.png
    This is the worst, most vacuous thing i've seen in 2022 and I watched Selling Sunset on Netflix with the wife.

It's like the prize winner from the World Pseudoscience conference.

I’m just pleased that it has “confused” on it in eight different places as it accurately describes where I end up however I try to make sense of it.
  • If Twitter does go in the bin, wont something else just take its place at this point? Generally we can all point to how awful some of the posts are on Twitter, Facebook, Youtube etc. but overall People seem to love it? 

(and I can roll my eyes, but I come here at least a few times a day to comment waffle so hypocritical to say theres no fun in it)
    SFV - reddave360
  • mannaboy
    Show networks
    Steam
    mannaboy
    Wii
    mannaboy

Send message
    It’s Elon’s first steps to take over the world, he must be stopped!
    Things can only get better.
  • Yossarian
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Yossarian Drew
    Steam
    Yossarian_Drew

Send message
    RedDave2 wrote:
    If Twitter does go in the bin, wont something else just take its place at this point? Generally we can all point to how awful some of the posts are on Twitter, Facebook, Youtube etc. but overall People seem to love it? 

(and I can roll my eyes, but I come here at least a few times a day to comment waffle so hypocritical to say theres no fun in it)

There are multiple Twitter competitors out there, but none have really taken off. That could change.

mannaboy wrote:
    It’s Elon’s first steps to take over the world, he must be stopped!

Now who’s being reductionist?
  • After a slight rally yesterday, I'm enjoying Tesla stock resuming its plunge.
  • bad_hair_day
    Show networks
    Twitter
    @_badhairday_
    Xbox
    Bad Hair Day
    PSN
    Bad-Hair-Day
    Steam
    badhairday247

Send message
    6DGwEES.jpg
    retroking1981: Fuck this place I'm off to the pub.
  • Escape
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Futurscapes
    Xbox
    Futurscape
    PSN
    Futurscape
    Steam
    Futurscape

Send message
    Genei Jin is decadence.

How do we make money betting on Musk losing it?
  • pvqhRoJ.png
    This is the worst, most vacuous thing i've seen in 2022 and I watched Selling Sunset on Netflix with the wife.

Pretty sure it's somewhat ironic/satirical. There's been loads of 'political compasses' floating around then I came across that which seems like a bit of a pisstake on the concept. There is some truth in it though with the idea of personal perspective, and that simplified compasses miss so many other factors and reasons for why people think a certain way about society.
  • bad_hair_day
    Show networks
    Twitter
    @_badhairday_
    Xbox
    Bad Hair Day
    PSN
    Bad-Hair-Day
    Steam
    badhairday247

Send message
    pvqhRoJ.png

Preach brother. Wish they would watch it with the sound down because those voices hurt my false teeth.
  • I’m dreading the new season.
  • IM STILL FUCKING SEETHING THAT ELOM NUSK FUCKED UP LITERALLY EVERYTHING GOOD ABOUT LIFE
    Don't wank. Zinc in your sperms
  • bad_hair_day
    Show networks
    Twitter
    @_badhairday_
    Xbox
    Bad Hair Day
    PSN
    Bad-Hair-Day
    Steam
    badhairday247

Send message
    Hang in there Gonz, there’s an edit button coming.
  • Can it edit history so I can go back to the past when life was great? No? THEN SHUT YOUR MOUTH BHD. MY LIFE IS RUINED THANKS FO ELON MUSK.

also he didn't pump roujcoin like I asked. "Please Elon pump roujcoin I'm stuck five large bud I said", he did fuck all.
    Don't wank. Zinc in your sperms
  • Hang in there Gonz, there’s an edit button coming.
    There’s a good reason there isn’t an edit button on Twitter already. I don’t think old Elon has thought any of this through at all.
  • Musk just posted this if anyone is interested in a diagram of his delusions.
    4bTuLM4.jpg
  • Good to know the old reliable right hasn’t shifted at all. It’s all the Left’s fault as per.
  • There is clearly a cohort fucking seething at having all the political and economic agency but none of the perceived 'culture' clout and they cannot stop, because they cannot stop consuming every river of media provided.
  • Yossarian
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Yossarian Drew
    Steam
    Yossarian_Drew

Send message
    Man’s a fool.

It has been noted that his main business is selling electric cars to liberals, so this might come back and bite him on the arse. Here’s hoping.
  • Or maybe it’s a game. And everyone is the fiddle.

I mean really they probably know clout has a sum total value of nothing. If shame and pressure meant anything to right wingers they’rd be fewer of them in power.
  • bad_hair_day
    Show networks
    Twitter
    @_badhairday_
    Xbox
    Bad Hair Day
    PSN
    Bad-Hair-Day
    Steam
    badhairday247

Send message
    Yossarian wrote:
    Man’s a fool.

It has been noted that his main business is selling electric cars to liberals, so this might come back and bite him on the arse. Here’s hoping.

We must hope most normal liberals would have thicker skin.

• Yossarian
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Yossarian Drew
    Steam
    Yossarian_Drew

Send message
    Why would we hope that? Every car company in the world is now producing electric cars, there’s loads of choice. Why would anyone care about whether or not they’re bought from him?
  • Because you have to suck off dickhead billionaires apparently.
  • bad_hair_day
    Show networks
    Twitter
    @_badhairday_
    Xbox
    Bad Hair Day
    PSN
    Bad-Hair-Day
    Steam
    badhairday247

Send message
    Yossarian wrote:
    Why would we hope that? Every car company in the world is now producing electric cars, there’s loads of choice. Why would anyone care about whether or not they’re bought from him?

Hope they make the decision to purchase on performance and availability not based on some imaginary butt hurt, because that’s the left choice.

• davyK
    Show networks
    Xbox
    davyK13
    Steam
    dbkelly

Send message
    It's always worth thinking how this nonsense directly affects you. What Musk does is largely irrelevant. Best to carry on.
    Holding the wrong end of the stick since 2009.
  • bad_hair_day
    Show networks
    Twitter
    @_badhairday_
    Xbox
    Bad Hair Day
    PSN
    Bad-Hair-Day
    Steam
    badhairday247

Send message
    Meant to say ‘right’ choice. If only there was some way of correcting that ;)
  • bad_hair_day
    Show networks
    Twitter
    @_badhairday_
    Xbox
    Bad Hair Day
    PSN
    Bad-Hair-Day
    Steam
    badhairday247

Send message
    davyK wrote:
    It's always worth thinking how this nonsense directly affects you. What Musk does is largely irrelevant. Best to carry on.

This. Still on a rock, spinning through space. Think we’d have bigger Putin sized problems to worry about.

• Yossarian
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Yossarian Drew
    Steam
    Yossarian_Drew

Send message
    Yossarian wrote:

Hope they make the decision to purchase on performance and availability not based on some imaginary butt hurt, because it’s the left choice.

There are plenty of good reasons not to put money in the pocket of a union buster who runs racist factories. That’s not imaginary butt hurt, that’s real world harm which Musk is helping draw attention to through his owning the libs nonsense. Personally, I could give up a bit of performance so as not to help fund that.
  • bad_hair_day
    Show networks
    Twitter
    @_badhairday_
    Xbox
    Bad Hair Day
    PSN
    Bad-Hair-Day
    Steam
    badhairday247

Send message
    I did say normal.
  • Yossarian
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Yossarian Drew
    Steam
    Yossarian_Drew

Send message
    Do you really think that it isn’t normal for liberals to consider the ethical implications of purchases, particularly large ones such as buying cars?

Edit: particularly if they’ve already made the decision to buy an electric car?
  • bad_hair_day
    Show networks
    Twitter
    @_badhairday_
    Xbox
    Bad Hair Day
    PSN
    Bad-Hair-Day
    Steam
    badhairday247

Send message
    But implying he’s a cross between Scrooge and P.W. Botha?

Mixed feelings about unions, can see the good and the bad, but let’s put Toyota, Nissan and Honda on the naughty list too. But TESLA.

Running racist factories? Read your link and seems like a local issue in one plant that needs stamping out. Unfortunately there’s still shit like that going on in every business, but journalists dgaf but do know writing TESLA in the headline gets the clicks from the fans and the haters.

Musk’s view on apartheid.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!