If you could live anywhere in the world....
  • davyK
    Show networks
    Xbox
    davyK13
    Steam
    dbkelly

Send message
    I was taken aback by how great Dresden looks. It was flattened in WW2 but the Germans have built it brick by brick back to what it was. They are still working on it in places. Gorgeous city.

Ghent is rather lovely too. Fresh waffles off a street vendor - glorious.
    Holding the wrong end of the stick since 2009.
  • I'd rather contract the Rona from rimming DS' arsehole than live in Singapore, a fucking dictatorship with quasi slaves. Just sayin.
    Don't wank. Zinc in your sperms
  • I'd rather contract the Rona from rimming DS' arsehole than live in Singapore-on Thames London, a fucking dictatorship with quasi slaves. Just sayin.
  • Feck
  • GooberTheHat
    Show networks
    Twitter
    GooberTheHat
    Xbox
    GooberTheHat
    Steam
    GooberTheHat

Send message
    Norway, Finland, New Zealand or Cornwall for me. Of those 4 I've only been to Cornwall so I've no idea why I'm so drawn to the other 3.
  • Iceland always seems like a cool place. In more ways than one.
    "Like i said, context is missing."
    http://ssgg.uk
  • I would definitely have a place in Eivissa if I could, my dad (Englishman) grew up there in the 60s/70s and ran the yacht club, plus a nightclub for a bit (booked Pink Floyd, taught Twiggy amongst others water skiing). It was crazy being over there later in life with him and he'd just start talking fluent Spanish to old locals, also knew the regional dialect Ibicenco. He never spoke Spanish to me or taught me any, bastard. We used to holiday in San Antonio a lot when I was a kid, but I'd get a place in Eivissa (the old town) and just chip over to the madness when I fancied.

In fact my dad's best mate's widow is selling her place there in a year or so and I'm tempted to go in with my brother and mum.
  • I am Ray Winstone in Sexy Beast.
  • I was there a few years back on my 1s and this old fella in a beach bar went "ah you're Martin's son!" after I said my dad use to run the yacht club. Was ace. Big up, dad, next beer's for you.
  • Escape
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Futurscapes
    Xbox
    Futurscape
    PSN
    Futurscape
    Steam
    Futurscape

Send message
    Cornwall, lol. You'll never leave!
  • Norway, Finland, New Zealand or Cornwall for me. Of those 4 I've only been to Cornwall so I've no idea why I'm so drawn to the other 3.

Racist.
    "Plus he wore shorts like a total cunt" - Bob
  • Norway, Finland, New Zealand or Cornwall for me. Of those 4 I've only been to Cornwall so I've no idea why I'm so drawn to the other 3.

lolsure. I recognise a fellow climate change prepper when I see 1. I'd add Northern Russia to the list but I know that's a red flag for u.
  • nick_md wrote:
    I would definitely have a place in Eivissa if I could, my dad (Englishman) grew up there in the 60s/70s and ran the yacht club, plus a nightclub for a bit (booked Pink Floyd, taught Twiggy amongst others water skiing). It was crazy being over there later in life with him and he'd just start talking fluent Spanish to old locals, also knew the regional dialect Ibicenco. He never spoke Spanish to me or taught me any, bastard. We used to holiday in San Antonio a lot when I was a kid, but I'd get a place in Eivissa (the old town) and just chip over to the madness when I fancied. In fact my dad's best mate's widow is selling her place there in a year or so and I'm tempted to go in with my brother and mum.

because of how you look, when you said your dad was there in the 60s i thought he (and you) were one of us.
  • My Yemeni mate tells me I could pass for Syrian. Don't know if he's insulting me or what.
  • No, you could pass for syrian, because they have quite a melting pot. I'd have guessed spanish or french, not a sassenach
  • One of my proudest moments was in Paris, February time one year. Was smoking a Gauloise on a corner, collar up and looking miserable. A local walks up and asks me for a light in french, I pull one out and light his cig, he says merci. I totally passed.
  • Irish local in a village outside Galway thought I was Irish. I swear I should've been a spy.
  • yeah you could totally be a spy. I heard spies have the best sex parties as well. Bummer.
  • No need for the ad hominem but it does happen, admittedly.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!