Show networks
    Xbox
    Paul the sparky
    PSN
    Neon_Sparks
    Steam
    Paul_the_sparky

Send message
    Dunno I've found loads more now. Headed down at first then noped out and I've gone up now
  • Paul the sparky
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Paul the sparky
    PSN
    Neon_Sparks
    Steam
    Paul_the_sparky

Send message
    That feeling when you get an extra talisman slot but the extra talisman you wear sends you over your equip weight without you realizing it

happy-roll-eyes-baby-eye-roll-smile-gif-9880251.gif
  • I think I’m starting my to get to the end of this game (lvl 112, about 70 hours in I think) and usually I’d be sprinting to get it done, but I’m really not ready to see the credits!

Done loads of the quests (and missed loads) so hopefully can save scum to get every ending, but think I might just load up the wiki and tick all the bosses off as well first.

Have been a big fan of from since demons souls came out in the UK. Seeing how they got from there to here is kind of amazing.

…imagine what a new bloodborne would look like! Free roaming gothic cities?
  • I think I'm on the final stretch, although I'm sure there's plenty I've missed.
    Spoiler:
  • Can't for the life of me find another grace in the Capital - keep having to repeat the same sections over and over again when I inevitably die.
    Gamertag: gremill
  • It really is a maze.  IIRC before you find another grace, you can create a shortcut back to the first one.  When you come out at one point, there's a lift back up or something.  Then easier to explore further without bumping into too many enemies.

Are you playing online?  I always read messages and while majority are stupid silly messages, sometimes I find useful ones like "grace ahead" or "try left therefore shortcut" or something.
    I am a FREE. I am not MAN. A NUMBER.
  • I’m always shocked at how far people are and how little time they’ve played. I’ve got 150hr in but only just got to places that are essential story beats - while others are nearly finished at half the time!
  • hylian_elf wrote:
    It really is a maze.  IIRC before you find another grace, you can create a shortcut back to the first one.  When you come out at one point, there's a lift back up or something.  Then easier to explore further without bumping into too many enemies.

Are you playing online?  I always read messages and while majority are stupid silly messages, sometimes I find useful ones like "grace ahead" or "try left therefore shortcut" or something.

Yeah I always play online. Even the daft messages sometimes raise a smile.
  • I’m always shocked at how far people are and how little time they’ve played. I’ve got 150hr in but only just got to places that are essential story beats - while others are nearly finished at half the time!

Yeah same, I’m at 165 hours or so and just met one of the last couple of bosses I’m guessing (judging by trophies I still need to get). 

I tend to take things slow and also try and explore every nook and cranny. Take in the surroundings etc, the game is beautiful.

Only a couple of hours max are leaving the game idle while I go to the loo or get a coffee etc.
  • I grew up on RPGs so I am compelled to go to the ends and edges of everything, just in case there's treasure. I'm normally rewarded with a Rowa berry for my efforts.

I feel like my progress is also slow, but the less I have to explore the shorter my play sessions are becoming. I'm not actually a fan of difficulty so I've just got hard dungeons and bosses left for the most part.

Done the FG last night though. That felt good.
    Spoiler:
  • Paul the sparky
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Paul the sparky
    PSN
    Neon_Sparks
    Steam
    Paul_the_sparky

Send message
    Gremill wrote:
    Can't for the life of me find another grace in the Capital - keep having to repeat the same sections over and over again when I inevitably die.
    Spoiler:
  • acemuzzy
    Show networks
    PSN
    Acemuzzy
    Steam
    Acemuzzy (aka murray200)
    Wii
    3DS - 4613-7291-1486

Send message
    I finished in 82h I think, but skipped a fair few caves/catacombs.

I am l33t tho, obvs
  • Gremill wrote:
    Can't for the life of me find another grace in the Capital - keep having to repeat the same sections over and over again when I inevitably die.

I think I know the bit you mean. Maybe when I fire up the game I can tell you which grace site can be sprinted to and how to get to it.
  • Gremill wrote:
    Spoiler:

Yeah, over the rooftops as well and then through the big doors to the ash covered area where all the Bohnsons are.
  • I'm 45-50 hours in I think and about the same in levels.
    I'm only really snagging an hour or two of play at a time so clear a catacomb or tunnel, a bit of fannying then session over.

I need another long weekend session to progress a bit more.
  • Found two more grace sites after a bit more exploration. It's a bloody maze this city, really struggling to map out in my head.
  • I ran around in a blind panic until the other half helped me with a grace. Those bloody knights. Might go back there as I'm sure there's plenty I missed or noped.
  • I know I'm repeating myself here, but this city is insane - it's a design masterpiece. Every time I think it must end, it just gets bigger. Getting to the point that
    Spoiler:
    . I think I'm probably overpowered for some of them though, but they're still a challenge and I'm dying regularly as I explore.
    What a game.
  • acemuzzy
    Show networks
    PSN
    Acemuzzy
    Steam
    Acemuzzy (aka murray200)
    Wii
    3DS - 4613-7291-1486

Send message
    Anyone else think they've just got a Rune Arc whenever the Amazon logo pops up somewhere?

I’ve done 40 hours and I’m just at the academy boss. That’s quite the commitment for me but just a casual weekend for some here. I’ve learnt not to get too much fomo tho and just take my time.

• Curtis
    Show networks
    Facebook
    Curtis Rolph
    Twitter
    CUR715
    Xbox
    CUR715
    PSN
    C_R
    Steam
    CUR715
    Wii
    CUR715

Send message
    Anyone wanna jolly coop this evening? 

I re-spec'd into Faith last weekend, then 1.04 dropped which buffed alot of Incantations, so either i'm psychic, or its written in the [Elden] stars.

I normally just pop my search summoning pool thingy for 'Friday Night Finger Action' with randoms, then later i go on Discord and help those who are really struggling, not those begging for rare weapon drops.  

Let me know. Its fun in the open world just messing about. I'd love to blast a few invaders with the Madness Incantations i still haven't tried out.
  • In
    Spoiler:
    and get to the boss
    Spoiler:

My fourth or fifth attempt
    Spoiler:
  • Talking of easy mode, the boss of that area
    Spoiler:
  • That's Morgott down one my third attempt. Was a bit disappointing how easy he ended up being.
  • I think I've just got the one shardbearer to do now - Mrs. Trump. Then whatever's awaits in the final part.

But then yesterday I looked at the map and realised there were areas I'd left unexplored and went back. A section of Liurnia, a section of Atlus. Ended up finding some great new incantations.
  • Kow
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Kowdown
    Xbox
    Kowdown
    PSN
    Kowdown
    Steam
    Kowdown

Send message
    I was in an area a couple of weeks ago with two walking mausoleums nearby clomping around together, even a grace. But I can't for the life of me remember where it was. There were some of the bull headed guys nearby too. Anybody have an idea of where I'm taking about? I have a feeling it was somewhere near the big central lake.
  • Not played for a couple of weeks, so struggled initially on returning to this - I dealt with the gargoyles, but then hit a whole bunch of bosses I was ill equipped to handle, and almost gave up.
    Spoiler:
    Then I changed tack for a bit, and suddenly had a bit of a run. 

The guy guarding the capital that had previously seemed impossible was suddenly incredibly easy to beat, so I played in the Capital for a while.

I pretty quickly dispatched both...
    Spoiler:

I keep toying with going and tweaking my build as I'm still playing with my Uchigatana, leaning on dex and vigor.  But having upped my faith enough too use the
    Spoiler:
    I'm suddenly realising there's a whole other version of the game I'm neglecting.  
    Spoiler:
  • Kow wrote:
    I was in an area a couple of weeks ago with two walking mausoleums nearby clomping around together, even a grace. But I can't for the life of me remember where it was. There were some of the bull headed guys nearby too. Anybody have an idea of where I'm taking about? I have a feeling it was somewhere near the big central lake.

North east of Liurnia, near the Well
  • The site of grace is actually called Mausolem Compound if you have activated it.  Just beware that these two mausoleums
    Spoiler:

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!