Good morning sunshine
  • I need breakfast, coffee, a shower and a shit before I leave the house. Not that I leave the house much anymore :)
    Not everything is The Best or Shit. Theres many levels between that, lets just enjoy stuff.
  • b0r1s
    Show networks
    Xbox
    b0r1s
    PSN
    ib0r1s
    Steam
    ib0r1s

Send message
    Wake usually before my alarm. Alarm used to be 7:30am when I drove to work. Currently 8:30am. Usually wake about 7:45am.

Check phone - work emails - work calendar - Check B&B

Toilet - Wash hands

Put kettle on - 1 spoon Azera 2 spoons Coffeemate

Weigh myself

Make coffee - Get yoghurt and spoon - put on desk

Turn on shower

Brush teeth

Take shower - dry off

Spray deodorant (if going into office then I’d add aftershave but don’t bother working from home)

Do hair - comb and Got2Be hair clay (very small amount)

Get dressed

Pop on Apple Watch

Grab phone

Sit at desk - pop on some music (usually piano in the morning) - drink coffee - eat yoghurt

Start work
  • Paul the sparky
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Paul the sparky
    PSN
    Neon_Sparks
    Steam
    Paul_the_sparky

Send message
    Surely the coffee is stone cold after you've left it sitting?
  • Curtis
    Show networks
    Facebook
    Curtis Rolph
    Twitter
    CUR715
    Xbox
    CUR715
    PSN
    C_R
    Steam
    CUR715
    Wii
    CUR715

Send message
    Wake up at 08:30-ish.
    Take a piss and brush my teeth at the same time.
    Put on my joggers.
    Make a coffee.
    Sit in the conservatory (cause its warm).
    Read Twitter and check the forums.
    Open my laptop at 09:00 and start work.
    Shower at midday.

Yeah, lockdown and now working from home all the time has made me rather sluggish.
  • b0r1s
    Show networks
    Xbox
    b0r1s
    PSN
    ib0r1s
    Steam
    ib0r1s

Send message

Nah I don’t like hot coffee and no milk.

• Curtis wrote:
    Wake up at 08:30-ish. Take a piss and brush my teeth at the same time. Put on my joggers. Make a coffee. Sit in the conservatory (cause its warm). Read Twitter and check the forums. Open my laptop at 09:00 and start work. Shower at midday. Yeah, lockdown and now working from home all the time has made me rather sluggish.

I can’t even check Twitter any more.
    It’s a major part of my daily routine I miss.
    Town name: Downton - Name: Nick - Native Fruit: Apples
  • Paul the sparky
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Paul the sparky
    PSN
    Neon_Sparks
    Steam
    Paul_the_sparky

Send message
    b0r1s wrote:

Nah I don’t like hot coffee and no milk.

Nah, it's best to let it cool a bit first. To be fair mine probably doesn't reach the temp yours does anyway, and I add soy milk, so a minute or two is all mine takes
  • b0r1s
    Show networks
    Xbox
    b0r1s
    PSN
    ib0r1s
    Steam
    ib0r1s

Send message
    Guess it’s about 10 minutes from making it to drinking.
  • b0r1s
    Show networks
    Xbox
    b0r1s
    PSN
    ib0r1s
    Steam
    ib0r1s

Send message
    Ha ha. Gotta close those rings.
  • MattyJ wrote:
    So who brushes teeth before breakfast? Personally I'm eating breakfast and having coffee before teeth as I like to have clean teeth and fresh breath heading to work (in the before times). Curious why those brush teeth before food do so

I'm an after breakfast guy. always after. Always also sitting down - stand up brushers are gross
    Don't wank. Zinc in your sperms
  • So who brushes teeth before breakfast? Personally I'm eating breakfast and having coffee before teeth as I like to have clean teeth and fresh breath heading to work (in the before times). Curious why those brush teeth before food do so
    I'm an after breakfast guy. always after. Always also sitting down - stand up brushers are gross

As long as curtis is taking a piss sitting on the bog, it's ok to brush teeth at the same time. Multi tasking = win
  • I'm more bothered about Andy's twenty alarms. Just, like, get up man.
  • b0r1s
    Show networks
    Xbox
    b0r1s
    PSN
    ib0r1s
    Steam
    ib0r1s

Send message
    MattyJ wrote:
    So who brushes teeth before breakfast? Personally I'm eating breakfast and having coffee before teeth as I like to have clean teeth and fresh breath heading to work (in the before times). Curious why those brush teeth before food do so

Why before? Because all night the bacteria are building up in your mouth. Clean that out before eating and drinking.

Definitely stand brushing teeth.
  • Brush teeth after morning coffee/breakfast (not that I eat it). You brush your teeth before bed right? It's not like it's a cesspit in the mornings.

I will often brush my teeth whilst (standing) taking a piss. This doesn't mean my teeth brushing ends at piss end, it just means I'm multitasking and saving a bit of time where otherwise I'd be stood at the sink brushing doing nowt else.
  • Good man!  I never brush for long enough while standing at the sink; have to brush them while getting things done (rinsing cereal bowl, packing bag for work etc).
    When you got movies like Tom Cruise in them, you can't lose
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    It is Dragalia dailies time
  • Curtis
    Show networks
    Facebook
    Curtis Rolph
    Twitter
    CUR715
    Xbox
    CUR715
    PSN
    C_R
    Steam
    CUR715
    Wii
    CUR715

Send message
    As long as curtis is taking a piss sitting on the bog, it's ok to brush teeth at the same time. Multi tasking = win

Yes i sit down when taking a piss in the morning. Having just woken up i don't have the wits about me to concentrate on aiming. lol! And of course i continue brushing after i've stood up and flushed the bog.
  • A lot of you drink coffee... I honestly can't stand the stuff.

Son usually wakes up between 5am - 6am without fail
    Snooze on sofa while he watches cartoons until 6.30am
    Get up, pee, make tea.
    Do dishes
    Make school lunch
    Make toast for all
    Mrs leaves for work 7.40 ish
    Chill until 8am
    8am - 8.30am is get me and boy dressed/washed
    8.35 leave for school 
    Get back around 9.10 to start work for the day (from home)
  • Yuk, tea? How can you have such tasteless stuff?!
    I am a FREE. I am not MAN. A NUMBER.
  • Coffee until lunchtime for me, then green/red tea and water for the rest of the day.
  • I don’t mind a masala chai though. Went to a wedding last weekend (wife’s brother) and there was some there. Not bad.
    I am a FREE. I am not MAN. A NUMBER.
  • hylian_elf wrote:
    Yuk, tea? How can you have such tasteless stuff?!

I rarely have a cuppa myself tbh - i have to have it with a bacon sarnie or fry up... but I don't really do breakfast... so those are rare occasions.
  • Curtis wrote:

Yes i sit down when taking a piss in the morning. Having just woken up i don't have the wits about me to concentrate on aiming. lol! And of course i continue brushing after i've stood up and flushed the bog.

My man
  • I used to drink coffee every day without fail (since I was about 12! Was always instant stuff), cut down to 2 cups a day at work a few years back.

During lockdown I’ve cut it out entirely, I only drink tea. Earl grey with milk and sugar. I’ve been drinking that since I was about 8 lol.
  • Sugar in tea is an abomination.
  • And in coffee. And in most things.
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    I'm down to one proper coffee a day in my little cafetiere on my desk. Completely black, and as I'm in work before any of my team, I get a little time to just sit and drink a nice coffee.
  • I pour instant coffee into my mug straight from the jar without measuring, pour some water in and don't even stir it. 'cause I'm a bloody bloke.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!