Good morning sunshine
  • I dont like milk in tea or coffee, sugar either. Both just taste like watery milk or sugar then the taste of tea or coffee rather than a combined thing.

An old boss of mine used to drink half a cup of milk, half hot water and two sugars. No tea. No coffee. Fucking weird.

I mostly stick to black coffee, green tea ideally jasmine or camomile tea.
  • Going back to mornings. The first thing I do once up is drink a pint of water.
  • Protip: Filtered milk lasts far, far longer than pasteurised and tastes bang-on. Cravendale is probably the best one to get, and is in most supermarkets now.
  • LivDiv wrote:
    Going back to mornings. The first thing I do once up is drink a pint of water.

Ah yes. Same, but not literally as soon as I wake up. Only once I’ve brushed my teeth.
    I am a FREE. I am not MAN. A NUMBER.
  • Cravendale (&parent company) are like the evil overlords of the dairy farming world though.
  • Questor wrote:
    Moot_Geeza wrote:
    Yorkshire for the teabags.

Not sure where you live but that could be a bit of a drive just to get some tea. Most supermarkets have it I reckon....

:D
    Come with g if you want to live...
  • It tastes better in Yorkshire though, this is a known fact.
  • You drink it there too?
  • 8:00 First alarm
    8:30 second alarm
    Shower
    9:00 Drive to Yorkshire
    12:00 have cup of tea
    12:30 Drive back
    15:30 Start work
    16:00 Drive to Yorkshire
    19:00 Cup of tea
  • Cravendale (&parent company) are like the evil overlords of the dairy farming world though.

I did not know that.
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    LivDiv wrote:
    8:00 First alarm
    8:30 second alarm
    Shower
    9:00 Drive to Yorkshire
    12:00 have cup of tea
    12:30 Drive back
    15:30 Start work
    16:00 Drive to Yorkshire
    19:00 Cup of tea

You too, huh?
  • acemuzzy
    Show networks
    PSN
    Acemuzzy
    Steam
    Acemuzzy (aka murray200)
    Wii
    3DS - 4613-7291-1486

Send message
    Tea hea
  • davyK
    Show networks
    Xbox
    davyK13
    Steam
    dbkelly

Send message
    Mon-Fri (working at home since March 2020).
    Alarm at 8.
    Up at 8:30-9 depending on 1st meeting or if I have a shitload to do.
    Shower
    Dress
    Laptop on
    Breakfast happens before or after 1st meeting depending on when I get up. It consists of Weetabix+blueberries+raspberries/strawberries & semi-skimmed milk. Occasionally it's just the fruit with yoghurt.  It's always with a Lungo pod from the Nespresso machine set to 100ml. I just use the straight coffee pods. No milk and no sugar.
    BBC NI on radio to make sure Stephen Nolan hasn't broke a story that I have worry about (I am a public servant and occasionally we make the news and it might have something to with IT or require our help).

Coffee rest of the day can be 1-3 cups and it will be instant. If it's an after dinner coffee (latest I'll take coffee is 9pm) I try and make the effort to use pre-ground or ground in a French Presse.   I have an espresso pot but I haven't used it an ages. After dinner coffee is usually accompanied with 2 squares of 85%+ chocolate. If it's the weekend I'll also have an Anthon Berg whisky chocolate.

I occasionally take tea - I use leaves and an infuser. There's a proper tea merchant 30min walk from me. No milk and no sugar.

In the office I'll drink any old shit. But it's usually instant coffee or a teabag in a cup with an eye dropper of milk.

If I'm having a cooked breakfast (rare now - usually in a hotel) I will have tea with an eye dropper of milk.
    Holding the wrong end of the stick since 2009.
  • @jelly @elf

Fancy a beer after work soon?
    He could've just said they came from another planet but seems keen to convince people with his bullshit pseudoscience that he knows stuff. I wouldn't trust him with my lunch. - SG
  • Yeah why not. Not yet though. We aren’t in the office yet. Still working from home. Current plan is to return to office working from 19 July, and will be doing 3-office-2-home.
    I am a FREE. I am not MAN. A NUMBER.
  • Someday, sure! Unfortunately my office is also closed at the mo (I do try and go in once every 2/3 weeks though, depends on if someone’s laptop exploded, mostly) but we should try and do something before I leave. My new job starts end of August and has no office.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!