Show networks
    Xbox
    davyK13
    Steam
    dbkelly

Send message
    regmcfly wrote:
    davyK wrote:
    Old guys get to the point where they only watch what they know. My Da was like that too eventually which was sad as he was a man with seemingly infinite interests when he was younger. It's shit when they monopolise the TV like that. I'm lucky enough to have the space for an old fogey room nowadays though there aren't many of them left now. :(
    My Dad is 70 and watched The Power of the Dog because he didn't want to watch the same Xmas shit yesterday again. That said, he was back on his Boxing Day football today.

Thumbs up for DadMcFly!!  :)
    Holding the wrong end of the stick since 2009.
  • nick_md wrote:
    There are four Xmas lights!

Heh, I love it.
  • On my way back to London now. Whilst it was lovely spending a week with mum in the countryside, I'm v.much looking forward to getting home, putting my most comfortable of comfy pants on, sitting in my well worn sofa spot and watching YouTube on the TV. I'm actually also relieved at not having any more cooked breakfasts done for me, christ I think I'm sweating grease by this point.
  • Getting back to my own gaff is one of my favourite Xmas moments.
    Just being alone, with my own routine. Tech that actually works. Heating and TV volume at a reasonable level.

Bliss
  • LivDiv wrote:
    Getting back to my own gaff is one of my favourite Xmas moments.
    Just being alone, with my own routine. Tech that actually works. Heating and TV volume at a reasonable level.

Bliss

I'm so jealous
    Not everything is The Best or Shit. Theres many levels between that, lets just enjoy stuff.
  • My in-laws are being a pain in the arse again so we've gone out to my wife's sister in law's place. Just two more days to go...
    Not everything is The Best or Shit. Theres many levels between that, lets just enjoy stuff.
  • Just got to kick someone out of my seat when changing at Crewe (I booked a specific seat). Love doing that, train is rammed as well.
  • Raiziel
    Show networks
    Twitter
    #Raiziel
    Xbox
    Raiziel
    PSN
    NicheCode
    Wii
    Raiziel

Send message
    I won’t get any downtime from family stuff until at least 2nd January. Already feeling a little exhausted by it all.
    Get schwifty.
  • Raiziel wrote:
    I won’t get any downtime from family stuff until at least 2nd January. Already feeling a little exhausted by it all.

It's knackering isn't it?
    I explain it as I have a social battery that is drained by social interaction and needs to be recharged by being left the fuck alone.
  • Raiziel
    Show networks
    Twitter
    #Raiziel
    Xbox
    Raiziel
    PSN
    NicheCode
    Wii
    Raiziel

Send message
    It is. I did get a couple of precious hours this morning, though. Put it to good use by starting my Lego AT-AT. :)
    Get schwifty.
  • I'm escaping by offering to be the driver for everyone. Means I get out of the house and drive peacefully around the island listening to audible :)
  • Questor
    Show networks
    Steam
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/questornz/

Send message
    Actually didn't phone my parents for Christmas this year, for the first time ever, after the argument I had with my dad earlier in the year.

They have my email and address, if they want to get in touch they can.

This should probably be in the bah humbug thread.
    Sorry.
  • davyK
    Show networks
    Xbox
    davyK13
    Steam
    dbkelly

Send message
    My inlaws don't arrive until Wednesday night.  They are pretty easy company but it's a 5 day stay and I'm just not one for all that close quarters stuff....
  • Oh I'm sorry to hear that mate.
    Hope it gets sorted soon
  • davyK wrote:
    My inlaws don't arrive until Wednesday night.  They are pretty easy company but it's a 5 day stay and I'm just not one for all that close quarters stuff....
    Tell them you have suddenly found mould in the bedroom and it's not safe for them to sleep there.
    Probably best to stay in a local hotel...
  • b0r1s
    Show networks
    Xbox
    b0r1s
    PSN
    ib0r1s
    Steam
    ib0r1s

Send message
    I realise I’ve been zwoddered since 23rd December.

https://twitter.com/susie_dent/status/1475401638676512770?s=20
  • There's only one train cunt on this train and he's typing this message, Xmas miracle!
  • FranticPea wrote:
    Let that be a warning Matty.

I've had worse.
    I'm falling apart to songs about hips and hearts...
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    I'm free now, but baby will obviously take over. My parents can't come up until first weekend in January due to covid. Still upsetting but I'm getting over it.
  • DrewMerson wrote:
    Is he laughing and pointing at the heavily pregnant woman he ejected from his seat?

No but I did play that scenario out in my head!

• davyK
    Show networks
    Xbox
    davyK13
    Steam
    dbkelly

Send message
    Questor wrote:
    Actually didn't phone my parents for Christmas this year, for the first time ever, after the argument I had with my dad earlier in the year. They have my email and address, if they want to get in touch they can. This should probably be in the bah humbug thread. Sorry.

:(
  • I’m heading back now. So far 100 percent masked on the train but I feel like people who get a pre eight o clock bank holiday train are probably a little bit more - conscientious.

It was a nice Christmas but never feels like Christmas here. It’s wall to wall loud tv that matches the same pattern as what would be at my parents house on a normal day I think.

I’ll be glad to see my partner again
  • Yossarian
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Yossarian Drew
    Steam
    Yossarian_Drew

Send message
    Edit: only just realised that this is the wrong thread.
  • Christmas break self gift - construction done.

Now to wait for a day I can varnish this thing and not have the cold ruin it.

FHs1soeXIAYPDxx?format=jpg&name=4096x4096
  • That’s quite a thing!
    Come with g if you want to live...
  • I've been saying for 2 years now, only a matter of time until tenP identifies as a mech. All I get is the usual patronising "you big daftie" and so on. Just y'all watch.
    Don't wank. Zinc in your sperms
  • Hahaha
    Come with g if you want to live...

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!