Most disappointing game of 2021
  • DrewMerson wrote:
    Do you understand why people still skydive? Race cars? Walk down the road?

Stay unvaccinated?

**ducks ***
    SFV - reddave360
  • Mario Golf, frustrating, confusing, not enough maps, extremely poor graphics and resolution that made it very difficult to perform shots. Bad music. Everybody's Golf on PS4 is better in every conceivable way.

Forza Horizon 5 I quite enjoy the weekly challenges, and collecting cars as well as trying to tune them to be advantageous for each particular track. Having lots of downforce and short gear ratios for small twisty tracks, maxing out top speed on tracks with big straights, etc. 

I must have put in over 100 hours by now, easily. I love cars. And having owned an RX-8, the in-game iteration feels the most accurate representation to date of what it was like to drive. The only thing missing is the beeeeeep noise when you got near the redline, to prompt you to shift gears.
  • FranticPea
    Show networks
    Xbox
    FranticPea
    PSN
    FranticPea
    Steam
    FranticPea

Send message
    It’s a shit game but I wasn’t expecting it be anything other than bobbins so it didn’t really disappoint.  

It really is Alton Towers for me.  It used to be a country mile ahead of all other Uk theme parks and now it just feels like it’s falling apart.  What are my alternatives?

I used to be so excited about the new thing at Alton towers. It feels like they’ve stopped bothering being the best.

I think the beginning of the end was Oblivion. It was Innovative but it was also an extremely small ride. It was as if they were satisfied with just the gimmick.

(Of course they made Air afterwards which is a genius ride, imo, but still)

Yeah, they always seemed to try pitch up as the best in the uk but now the place looks like it’s being run on a shoestring and with a lack of care.

The Smiler though! Sheesh, that’s the best rollercoaster I’ve ever been on. It’s incredible.

Aye, Smiler is incredible. Really does make you smile.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!