Street Fighter 6! Open world!
  • Cheers, I should read all posts first!
    I am a FREE. I am not MAN. A NUMBER.
  • Shopto doing codes for the standard version for 45 quid. Hnnnnnnnng.
    hylian_elf wrote:
    I don't see the PS5 version on there for £45 unless I'm going blind.  Do you have a link please? EDIT: ah, is that because of that Sony malarkey mentioned above?  Dammit, gonna have to just get the £80 credit for £66 so at least save some money that way.
    Apologies I should have stated it was for Xbox. As tbr says after me, Sony don't really do third party sales of codes.
  • TheBoyRoberts
    Show networks
    Xbox
    The Boy Roberts
    PSN
    TheBoyRoberts
    Steam
    TheBoyRoberts
    Wii
    BoyRoberts

Send message
    Decisions decisions!!

To a be a bit of a twat and get it on the xBox and save myself a few quid, or do I do the decent thing and get it on the PS5 so I can share with my mate?!
  • Yeah I'll probably crumble. What's the consensus on the MS Elite pads' d-pad then? Only got it a couple weeks ago, tried it with Tekken last night, felt good. (disclaimer I am the ultimate noob btw, discard a good portion of what I post re fightmans)

Hello fellow fightman noob.
    I found this video really useful. Dispels a lot of bullshit and focusses on what you want to do over the absolute way you must do.
    Im sold on MK so kinda skipped the picking a game section, likewise if you are sold on this same deal.
    Picking a character bit i found great. Looked up loads of beginner tier list characters but had the most fun and success by picking a character that never appears on them because he did cool shit. 

The answer to "do I need a fight stick?" is no. But do use the d pad rather than analogue stick.

• Nice one. Love max.
  • I’ve got a Venom Ps4 fight stick, are they compatible with the ps5, Does anyone know?
    Wii U Themagickman - PSN - Themagickman   Xboxlive - Themagickman
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    I'm so ready to Ken this game.
  • regmcfly wrote:
    I'm so ready to Ken this game.

For the first time since Hyper I am enjoying the Ryu. He makes my brain do a happy. Granted at the moment I only have a choice between him and Luke but he has some fun tools as well.
    SFV - reddave360
  • Speedhaak
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Speedhaak
    PSN
    Speedhaak
    Steam
    Speedhaak
    Wii
    3841-0078-1712

Send message
    Pretty much convinced me to try modern controls, especially when he explains the hit confirm variables (tatsu/donkey section)... 

• That Max vid was great, and has led me to similar vids, and a renewed sense of optimism that I, the Great Button Basher, will maybe somehow make something of myself in SF6. Did not know so many people used pad, and analogue sticks! Did not know it doesn't matter who I main, really. Did not know about frame data, now slowly dipping my toes into that.

Been going back to Tekken 7 and Soul Calibur 6 in prep. Can still do a mean Kilik.

Hype is gathering pace, I feel. Can't wait!
  • Yeah it's really worked for me as well.
    I've put some proper hours into a single character for the first time.
    Still a bit hesitant about going online, plus with MK11 being a bit old it's not always that quick to get a game. When MK1 launches I'm going full in.
    For now I've got much better against the computer.
  • System mechanics in this are looking like they'll make everyone viable too, so just pick who you like and have at it.

I'm going to be playing every chance I get for the first week, as I'm going to Headstomper in Malmo a week after release for a tournament.

I'll be using Lily.
  • Last night of SFV tonight with the lads. Then onto pastures new next weekend!
  • Kernowgaz wrote:
    I’ve got a Venom Ps4 fight stick, are they compatible with the ps5, Does anyone know?

No one?
  • Probably not without an adapter if it doesn’t have a switch on it to go between PS4 and PS5?
  • Ah bummer. Cheers Elf
  • Most PS4 sticks work on PS5 if the game supports it. Download the demo and try.

Brooks are releasing a new converter for sure though.

I just prefer having to not use them. Qanba Drone 2 is a decent cheap PS5 stick.
  • Cheers Chopper, was going to ask if the demo was still playable
  • Have the full day off on Friday. Going to get the kids to school, and then be on this all day from about ten past nine.
  • Have the full day off on Friday. Going to get the kids to school, and then be on this all day from about ten past nine.
  • Does anyone have the full day off for this and is around from about ten past nine?
    SFV - reddave360
  • Nah but id be keen to hear what Chopper is up to on Friday.
  • I think he has to get the kids to school.
    SFV - reddave360
  • I don’t have the day off on Friday. Going to finish off work, and then be on this rest of the day from about ten past five.
  • That might be me. Was holding off getting this as disposable cash is a little tight but quarterly bonus just dropped in as fresh as wake up DP.
    SFV - reddave360
  • I'm backshift and will be dipping in periodically over the weekend since D4 is launching too.
  • If the forum allowed you to delete double posts I would have, but it doesn't, so you can read my Friday plans twice.
  • I'm not jealous at all. You lucky git
    SFV - reddave360
  • Well the fight stick works but seems very sensitive, can you adjust the sensitivity of the sticks in the menu? Was trying to do Ken’s infamous 2 moves but was jumping all over the show but that’s probably down to me being shite.
  • There's no sensitivity to sticks.

Does it have a toggle between Dpad and Left Stick?

Make sure it's on Dpad if it does.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!