I’m going solo her

• He could have at least invited me ;)
    The Forum Herald™
  • Plus that was clearly a meme based joke
    Referring to
    That guy you solos that boss on elden ring
    The Forum Herald™
  • regmcfly wrote:
    I've got Elm and possibly tempy lined up. Where's wookie.

HERROOOOO!!!! Im 100000% in for this, especially if Big Daddy Slots is making a return
    Not everything is The Best or Shit. Theres many levels between that, lets just enjoy stuff.
  • Anyone else been following the Redfall stuff today? A bunch of people were playing it early with the New Zealand trick and it's not exactly getting glowing reports.
  • That's ok, as long as it provides an evenings entertainment with my chums Reg, Elm and Tempy then it's ok in my books
    Not everything is The Best or Shit. Theres many levels between that, lets just enjoy stuff.
  • I read the embargo lifts an hour before the U.S release time.
    Smacks of quality that.
  • Scout wrote:
    Anyone else been following the Redfall stuff today? A bunch of people were playing it early with the New Zealand trick and it's not exactly getting glowing reports.

You can’t play it early as the servers weren’t/aren’t live. It’s the press and YouTubers that have fucked up the timing of their videos and reviews. There’s a 4 out of 10 from someone, doesn’t sound promising though but strange when the last round of previews were very promising
    Wii U Themagickman - PSN - Themagickman   Xboxlive - Themagickman
  • The previews were quite narrow in scope from what I could tell. A slice of the game playable how the player deemed fit, but footage I saw really looked identical.

IGN had a bigger thing. There was a drama because the person playing was deemed shit at it by the internet.
  • Kernowgaz wrote:
    Scout wrote:
    Anyone else been following the Redfall stuff today? A bunch of people were playing it early with the New Zealand trick and it's not exactly getting glowing reports.
    You can’t play it early as the servers weren’t/aren’t live. It’s the press and YouTubers that have fucked up the timing of their videos and reviews. There’s a 4 out of 10 from someone, doesn’t sound promising though but strange when the last round of previews were very promising
    People were definitely playing it for a while. They eventually pulled the plug and everyone got kicked out. Lots of people on Resetera were playing it earlier.
  • Scout wrote:
    Kernowgaz wrote:
    Scout wrote:
    People were definitely playing it for a while. They eventually pulled the plug and everyone got kicked out. Lots of people on Resetera were playing it earlier.

Ah. I tried the New Zealand trick and it didn’t work for me
    Wii U Themagickman - PSN - Themagickman   Xboxlive - Themagickman
  • LivDiv wrote:
    I read the embargo lifts an hour before the U.S release time. Smacks of quality that.
    Some reviews still in progress because they haven't had enough time with it yet. I was offered a chance to review it when review code came in around the middle of last week, and had to turn it down because it would have been too much of a rush.

Looking at the reviews now, it sounds like a bit of a mess. No surprise.
  • Yup, seems to be a bit of a stinker. Engadget’s “good enough for Gamepass” actually made me wince.

Huge shame this.
  • Kow
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Kowdown
    Xbox
    Kowdown
    PSN
    Kowdown
    Steam
    Kowdown

Send message
    PC Gamer have said it's not worth the 77gb you need to download, even on Game Pass. Sounds bad, alright. Pity.
  • Sounds like a buggy mess as well. I'll still check it out but will leave it for now. Hopefully by the time I give it a shot some of the bugs will have been ironed out.
  • I’m still excited and I’m off all day tomorrow If anyone is on for co-op

Eurogamer still seem to like it despite a load of nit picks
    The Forum Herald™
  • FranticPea
    Show networks
    Xbox
    FranticPea
    PSN
    FranticPea
    Steam
    FranticPea

Send message
    Arkane games suck, I'm not surprised in the slightest. The love for Deathloop from some reviewers baffled me, it was utter toss to actually play.
  • Paul the sparky
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Paul the sparky
    PSN
    Neon_Sparks
    Steam
    Paul_the_sparky

Send message
    I liked the first Dishonoured
  • Yeah, that Eurogamer write-up is fairly positive. Sounds like I'd like it.
  • Deathloop sucked

Both Dishonored where fab

Prey sucked.

By my maths it's got a 50:50 chance.

The Eurogamer dude has been soloing it too.

I'm excited. Get the hype train going! We're finally getting the fruits of the deep pockets.
    The Forum Herald™
  • Paul the sparky
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Paul the sparky
    PSN
    Neon_Sparks
    Steam
    Paul_the_sparky

Send message
    There it is
  • it's like a catchphrase now. Think of it as the ham wrap of gaming.
    The Forum Herald™
  • acemuzzy
    Show networks
    PSN
    Acemuzzy
    Steam
    Acemuzzy (aka murray200)
    Wii
    3DS - 4613-7291-1486

Send message
    Surely that's a 1/3 chance? Even
    your maths
    sucks
  • My maths genuinely does suck but he's listed 4 games, 2 of which allegedly didn't suck.  Where does the the 1/3 thing come from for the next one?
  • I more upset about using 'were' instead of 'was' but typing 'where'.
  • Maths and Grammar Police on one post. I'm 2 for 3
    The Forum Herald™
  • acemuzzy
    Show networks
    PSN
    Acemuzzy
    Steam
    Acemuzzy (aka murray200)
    Wii
    3DS - 4613-7291-1486

Send message
    Moot_Geeza wrote:
    My maths genuinely does suck but he's listed 4 games, 2 of which allegedly didn't suck.  Where does the the 1/3 thing come from for the next one?
    Dishonored is one combined entity I'm afraid.
  • I enjoyed Deathloop enough to finish the whole thing, loved Prey, enjoyed the Dishonoreds but didn't get far in the second.

I think I generally like Arkane more than most so I still think I'll get fun out of this one.
    I'm falling apart to songs about hips and hearts...
  • Really though - Microsoft need an absolute must play game of three before their reputation is screwed even more. If Starfield isn't fantastic then they don't have much hope and the Xbox will continue to be a 'third party games on gamepass' machine.
    I'm falling apart to songs about hips and hearts...

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!