Show networks
    PSN
    Acemuzzy
    Steam
    Acemuzzy (aka murray200)
    Wii
    3DS - 4613-7291-1486

Send message
    Where do you rent games from these days??
  • I use Boomerang Games rental, its about £11 per month and the turnaround is really quick. I'm not dropping £60 on a new game but get the time to play the new titles. Also let's me take some risks with titles I'm not sure about.
    Sometimes here. Sometimes Lurk. Occasionally writes a bad opinion then deletes it before posting..

• Laxasia the complete. Decen fun boss battle. Wide arena, easier parry window and decent move set.
    Sometimes here. Sometimes Lurk. Occasionally writes a bad opinion then deletes it before posting..
  • Rev wrote:
    I use Boomerang Games rental, its about £11 per month and the turnaround is really quick. I'm not dropping £60 on a new game but get the time to play the new titles. Also let's me take some risks with titles I'm not sure about.

This sounds great.  Can you grab individual months?  As someone who almost never revisits longer games, £22 for the customary Octo/Nov AAA glut would work for me.
  • acemuzzy
    Show networks
    PSN
    Acemuzzy
    Steam
    Acemuzzy (aka murray200)
    Wii
    3DS - 4613-7291-1486

Send message
    FFS moot, permanent disc purchases only please, you know the rules
  • Lies of P

Plays like something where the team really loved Bloodborne and Souls in general but then tried to put their stamp on things by introducing extra systems in order to make it play differently. Which is a real shame, because when it finds its stride and identity it actually plays really well and some of the boss battles are really fun to play. There's a real need to switch weapons as you play and it gives you enough upgrades to allow you to experiment, however it's clear that certain weapons simply do better regardless of the enemy. Bosses range from being fun and inventive to highly frustrating, but mostly down to arena size and a camera that shits the bed too often when you need it to work for you. The acting, story and graphics are pretty well done and there's some nice mechanics in relation to music and the theme of you trying to be a real boy. Having played a raft of souls likes and giving up on a lot of them like Steel Rising, I had enough fun to see this all the way through to the end. Worth a shout if you can get it cheap. 8/10
  • Sometimes here. Sometimes Lurk. Occasionally writes a bad opinion then deletes it before posting..

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!