Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    I'm not racist.  Racism is a crime, and crime is for black people.
    Skerret's posting is ok to trip balls to and read just to experience the ambience but don't expect any content.
    "I'm jealous of sucking major dick!"~ Kernowgaz
  • - Knock knock.

- Come in.
  • Kow
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Kowdown
    Xbox
    Kowdown
    PSN
    Kowdown
    Steam
    Kowdown

Send message
    An Englishman,a Welshman and a Scotsman go into a bar and order drinks. The barman is about to say something when an explosion destroys the bar killing everybody inside, leading to years of conflict and bitterness but ultimately a shaky peace in which two nations try to redefine their attitudes towards each other.
  • Why can't Stevie wonder see his friends?

Because he's married.
    Sometimes here. Sometimes Lurk. Occasionally writes a bad opinion then deletes it before posting..
  • What's the loudest noise in Motown?

Stevie wonder answering the iron.
    Sometimes here. Sometimes Lurk. Occasionally writes a bad opinion then deletes it before posting..
  • Two elephants fall of a cliff

BOOM BOOM!
  • What's invisible and smells of worms?

Bird farts.
  • An Englishman, a Scotsman and an Irishman walk into a bar. This is not unusual as the probability of this happening in the UK is reasonably high, given the proximity of the three countries to each other and hundreds of years of cultural mixing and cross-border migration.
    Gamertag: gremill
  • Looking to impress everyone in the humour thread, <insert appropriate forumite name here> went to pick up a joke book, but hurt his/her back as it was really just a piece of wood, painted to look like a book, and then screwed to the floor.
    "Like i said, context is missing."
    http://ssgg.uk
  • Kow
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Kowdown
    Xbox
    Kowdown
    PSN
    Kowdown
    Steam
    Kowdown

Send message
    I don't get it.
  • Looking to impress everyone in the humour thread, kOw went to hurt a joke book, but picked his back as it was really just a book, painted to look like a block of wood, covered in ejaculate.
  • Kow
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Kowdown
    Xbox
    Kowdown
    PSN
    Kowdown
    Steam
    Kowdown

Send message
    Predictive text?
  • definitely predictive if you end up with your back covered in ejaculate.. 

Must be thursday
  • [/tells a funny joke]
  • krs wrote:
    [/tells a funny joke]

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRP__JRmTN4bVEmiCaQbt57zLGkrkFKleABWQtmrEMhBJ94-e_a
  • Kow wrote:
    I don't get it.

you obviously didn't insert an appropriate name.
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    What's green and has wheels?

Grass.
    I lied about the wheels.
  • What do I think of wind turbines as a source of renewable energy? Big fan.
  • No, no, that won't do at all. Fans blow air; air blows wind turbines. They're the very opposite of fans of any size. Your punchline should read, "Not a big fan of big wind turbines."
  • krs wrote:
    No, no, that won't do at all. Fans blow air; air blows wind turbines. They're the very opposite of fans of any size. Your punchline should read, "Not a big fan of big wind turbines."

pmsl.
  • What do I think of wind turbines as a source of renewable energy? I think they are a blot on our countryside, and I'd much rather see investment into tidal and solar energy technologies, as well as tackling the incredible wastage in the system.
  • So I guess you could say: NOT A BIG FAN.
  • A wind turbine walks into a bar.  The barman yells "get the FUCK out!", and the wind turbine leaves.  A customer sat at the bar asks the barman "why did you do that?", to which the barman replies...."because last time it got pissed and started wind-milling on the dancefloor and scratched all the authentic fake wooden beams on the ceiling"
  • How do you grow a power plant? 

Plant a light bulb.
  • How do you bake a potato?

Wash the potatoes well, dry them, and prick several times with a fork. Pour some olive oil into your hands and rub over the potatoes, then scatter over some sea salt which should stick to the oil. Place directly on the shelf in a preheated the oven at 200C/400F/Gas 6 and bake for 1¼-1½ hours, depending on the size of the potato. When cooked, the potato should be golden-brown and crisp on the outside and give a little when squeezed. Serve split open with a topping of yor choice. I usually go for tuna and mayonnaise or baked beans and coleslaw.
  • Baked beans and coleslaw? That's a joke.
  • krs wrote:
    How do you bake a potato? Wash the potatoes well, dry them, and prick several times with a fork. Pour some olive oil into your hands and rub over the potatoes, then scatter over some sea salt which should stick to the oil. Place directly on the shelf in a preheated the oven at 200C/400F/Gas 6 and bake for 1¼-1½ hours, depending on the size of the potato. When cooked, the potato should be golden-brown and crisp on the outside and give a little when squeezed. Serve split open with a topping of yor choice. I usually go for tuna and mayonnaise or baked beans and coleslaw.
    Inserting a metal skewer before you put them in the oven helps cook them beautifully right through to the middle.
  • I'm not sure about scattering potatoes over sea salt anyway.
  • Two guys go hunting. Jerry has never gone hunting while Joe has hunted all his life. When they get to the northern Wisconsin woods, Joe tells Jerry to sit by a tree and not make a sound while Joe checks out a deer stand. After he gets about a quarter of a mile away, Joe hears ablood-curdling scream.He rushes back to Jerry and yells, "I thought I told you to be quiet!"Jerry says, "Hey, I tried. I really did. When those snakes crawled over me, I didn't make a sound. When that bear was breathing down my neck, I didn't make a peep. But when those two chipmunks crawled up my pants leg and said, 'Should we take them with us or eat them here?' I couldn't keep quiet any more!

Friend: "Help, my friend has fallen and I think he might be dead."

Operator: "Don't be alarmed. He might be still alive. First check and make sure he's dead."

*Sound of a gunshot*

Friend: "Okay. Now what?"
    GT: RasDam Twitter: @RasDam

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!