Xbox
    SU SPRIET
    PSN
    myHighness
    Steam
    myHighness

Send message
    Tempy wrote:
    Guess I can write this here as it is basically set in stone, but I have accepted a job writing full time for the Warhammer Community team.

But sad it say goodbye to NME which is going to be a great site for games coverage in the future thanks to the new editor’s stewardship, but this is pretty much a dream job working for a company that I’ve been into for over 20 years in some way shape or form.

What did Brooks say about this... that it’d be a bit inauspicious? Perhaps! But let’s see where it goes.

Congrats Tempy! That's awesome
  • Cheers folks. Remote with the occasional meeting in nottingham. No more freelance for ya boy.
  • Great stuff Temps!!! Thrilled for ya!
    Not everything is The Best or Shit. Theres many levels between that, lets just enjoy stuff.
  • And you get to go back to Nottingham!
  • Excellent. And well deserved.
  • It's been a journey but well worth sticking around for the payoff. Amazing work Temps, enjoy the payoff.
  • Fantastic news Tempy. Also, Nottingham’s a great place. You’ll enjoy your visits down there.
  • That's lovely cheering news Tempy thanks for telling us. So pleased for you
  • cockbeard
    Show networks
    Facebook
    ben.usaf
    Twitter
    @cockbeard
    PSN
    c_ckbeard
    Steam
    cockbeard

Send message
    Great to hear Temps, plus visiting home on the regular, way chuffed for you
    "I spent years thinking Yorke was legit Downs-ish disabled and could only achieve lucidity through song" - Mr B
  • poprock wrote:
    Fantastic news Tempy. Also, Nottingham’s a great place. You’ll enjoy your visits down there.

Having lived there for 26 years, I am ambivalent about the trips. Will get to see Ritsuko at least.
  • You can go to Hooters
  • I've always been an advocate for your worhammering, T. Keep smashing it!
  • Tempy wrote:
    Guess I can write this here as it is basically set in stone, but I have accepted a job writing full time for the Warhammer Community team.

But sad it say goodbye to NME which is going to be a great site for games coverage in the future thanks to the new editor’s stewardship, but this is pretty much a dream job working for a company that I’ve been into for over 20 years in some way shape or form.

What did Brooks say about this... that it’d be a bit inauspicious? Perhaps! But let’s see where it goes.

Fucking get in! Dude I’m so happy for you, you’ve worked so hard and you deserve it (your writing and your painting are great). I know I’m just a weird stranger on a weird forum but I’m genuinely thrilled for you. Congratulations!
  • Exec summary: tempu still am sadmans, but he a paid sadmans now
    Don't wank. Zinc in your sperms
  • LivDiv wrote:
    You can go to Hooters

I've been there! Twice I think, maybe three times. Last visit was with a bunch of Irish lads, had great craic.

• I went to the Nottingham one on a stag do a few years back. It was far too busy as the cricket had just finished or whatever happens with Cricket.

Toronto Hooters was great. It was on the same street as our hostel so we treated it as base camp.
  • That is great news. Well done, Tempy.
  • Exec summary: tempu still am sadmans, but he a paid sadmans now

I will become even more powerful now
  • acemuzzy
    Show networks
    PSN
    Acemuzzy
    Steam
    Acemuzzy (aka murray200)
    Wii
    3DS - 4613-7291-1486

Send message
    Huzzah
  • Tempy wrote:
    Having lived there for 26 years …

I always forget this. It’s a fact that my brain seems unable to accept and retain.
  • Well this is absolutely wonderful news!
    Congratulations Luke. :)
    Come with g if you want to live...
  • So what will your new role involve, Tempy? Writing, yes... but what? Content for the site? Covering news in the world of GW?

I've been really happy for you since you announced it. Couldn't have a better person in the job.
  • Cheers everyone again!

Tiger, it will involve writing a lot of stuff. WarCom articles, copy for the site, store adverts, email newsletters, stuff written on boxes. Anything that isn't rules or fiction gets sent to WarCom, who sit under the Marketing team. We will get briefs for all sorts.
  • Tempy wrote:
    Guess I can write this here as it is basically set in stone, but I have accepted a job writing full time for the Warhammer Community team. But sad it say goodbye to NME which is going to be a great site for games coverage in the future thanks to the new editor’s stewardship, but this is pretty much a dream job working for a company that I’ve been into for over 20 years in some way shape or form. What did Brooks say about this... that it’d be a bit inauspicious? Perhaps! But let’s see where it goes.
    Fucking get in! Dude I’m so happy for you, you’ve worked so hard and you deserve it (your writing and your painting are great). I know I’m just a weird stranger on a weird forum but I’m genuinely thrilled for you. Congratulations!

Also this is really nice to see, bless you. We're all just weirdos on the internet really, but I know each and every one of you by avatar and where you rank on Tempy's very accurate scale of whether you're a good weirdo (like Cinty) or a bastard weirdo (like Gonz)
  • Cinty is the best weirdo.
  • It’s just genuinely great to see when people get what they deserve.

I mean in a good way, not a murdered by a mafia gang-boss way.
  • Writing reports is the dullest, most fucking boring thing in the entire world. Let's hope I'm not writing reports for any of your kids, Forum, because I'm doing such a generic job of it unless your kid is a) WELL GOOD or b) WELL NOT.
  • GooberTheHat
    Show networks
    Twitter
    GooberTheHat
    Xbox
    GooberTheHat
    Steam
    GooberTheHat

Send message
    Build yourself an excel spreadsheet of stock phrases that map across to performance scores, then just score them and build the report automatically.
  • "Tremendous by the way"

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!