• davyK
    Show networks
    Xbox
    davyK13
    Steam
    dbkelly

Send message
    Buy a trilby.
    Holding the wrong end of the stick since 2009.
  • I vape/smoke (when on baccy) on internal meetings with peers, but tbh on external calls, or calls with internal directors/execs I tend to switch my camera off for a quick pull (we always have cameras on), or I don't do it at all. I think it's probably fine on all internal calls tbh but I do think on external calls it's a bit unprofessional. Maybe that's me overthinking it though.

This is work stuff though, for a lesson / non employment thing I wouldn't think much of it.
  • davyK
    Show networks
    Xbox
    davyK13
    Steam
    dbkelly

Send message
    I seriously wouldn't give a damn if someone was smoking on camera.
  • I wouldn't either, but as I don't know the views of externals I just play it safe.
  • But yeah for a German lesson, go for it, it's not like they're your bosses or anything.
  • davyK
    Show networks
    Xbox
    davyK13
    Steam
    dbkelly

Send message
    I'm old enough to remember people smoking at their desks in work so I'm probably not the best judge.
  • nick_md wrote:
    I vape/smoke (when on baccy) on internal meetings with peers, but tbh on external calls, or calls with internal directors/execs I tend to switch my camera off for a quick pull (we always have cameras on), or I don't do it at all. I think it's probably fine on all internal calls tbh but I do think on external calls it's a bit unprofessional. Maybe that's me overthinking it though. This is work stuff though, for a lesson / non employment thing I wouldn't think much of it.
    Yeah, I think even Noxy's crew would frown at him masturbating on a Zoom call...
    Come with g if you want to live...
  • This is Germany...they'd probably notice that less than the smoking
    I'm falling apart to songs about hips and hearts...
  • Berghain doing zoom seminars now?
  • Kow
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Kowdown
    Xbox
    Kowdown
    PSN
    Kowdown
    Steam
    Kowdown

Send message
    Just make sure you don't stand up when you're having a pull and you'll be fine.
  • Berghain doing zoom seminars now?

It's pronounced Zööm.
  • g.man wrote:
    nick_md wrote:
    I vape/smoke (when on baccy) on internal meetings with peers, but tbh on external calls, or calls with internal directors/execs I tend to switch my camera off for a quick pull (we always have cameras on), or I don't do it at all. I think it's probably fine on all internal calls tbh but I do think on external calls it's a bit unprofessional. Maybe that's me overthinking it though. This is work stuff though, for a lesson / non employment thing I wouldn't think much of it.
    Yeah, I think even Noxy's crew would frown at him masturbating on a Zoom call...
    :D
    davyK wrote:
    I'm old enough to remember people smoking at their desks in work so I'm probably not the best judge.

We used to vape at our desks until a couple of years ago, me and my buddy sat next to me just vaping at our desks all day. Surprised they let us do it for so long tbh.
  • Is a leaky washing machine a plumber job?
  • Back, yes, front, no.... middle? Coin toss.
  • Great stuff, thanks Griff
  • I haven't worked out where the leak is coming from exactly but it's from under the skirting board so either front or back. Will take it down after lunch.

I hate these integrated appliances. Such a pain in the arse to do anything with

The other fun thing is that the wash that's leaked is the poopy cloth nappy wash I put on this morning.
  • Poopy clogged lint filter?
    Live= sgt pantyfire    PSN= pantyfire
  • pantyfire wrote:
    Poopy clogged lint filter?

I really hope not. I spend a good amount of time rinsing and scraping the poo off in the toilet before they go near the machine

• Rogue nappy? That gel shit goes everywhere.
  • Yossarian
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Yossarian Drew
    Steam
    Yossarian_Drew

Send message
    I shouldn’t have opened this thread while eating lunch.
  • Run your hand round the rubber Frosty. Spread it out, looking for a tear or gash. Easy enough to change if it is broken but being built in could be a faff.
    [quote=Skerret]Unless someone very obviously insults your loved ones with intent, take nothing here seriously.[/quote]
  • There used to be a thread about stocks and investments here but I can't find it. Did it die off or can someone point me in the right direction?
    [quote=Skerret]Unless someone very obviously insults your loved ones with intent, take nothing here seriously.[/quote]
  • "Let me tell you, when yung Rouj had his Senna and Mansell Scalextric, Frank was the goddamn Professor X of F1."
  • Maybe. Title may have changed over time. I'll start with that anyway, thanks.
  • Is anyone here able to try making a vector image from this:

5JL5Zmh.jpg

I don't know if it's my shitness, that it's a photo rather than a scan, not enough contrast or a combination of all 3, but I just can't do it.
  • Are you just after an outline like this?
    Dante.jpg
  • cockbeard
    Show networks
    Facebook
    ben.usaf
    Twitter
    @cockbeard
    PSN
    c_ckbeard
    Steam
    cockbeard

Send message
    Hmm, Rivers Cuomo tribute tattoo??
    "I spent years thinking Yorke was legit Downs-ish disabled and could only achieve lucidity through song" - Mr B
  • LivDiv wrote:
    Are you just after an outline like this? Dante.jpg

Something that can be used by these guys.
  • I've whacked a PSD and an ai file in the Dropbox in a folder called DanteLightning.
    They should be able to do something with those.

Somebody better than me with Illustrator could probably put it into their template files for you or you can use their service.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!