Xbox
    Paul the sparky
    PSN
    Neon_Sparks
    Steam
    Paul_the_sparky

Send message
    Sounds like this.

• It's an aural evocation of the psychedelic experience innit.
  • Show networks
    Twitter
    theubermod
    Xbox
    Mod74
    Steam
    Mod74
    Wii
    Not Wii - 3DS: 0146-8922-2426

Send message
    Sounds like this.

You think? I think it sounds like this

• Paul the sparky
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Paul the sparky
    PSN
    Neon_Sparks
    Steam
    Paul_the_sparky

Send message
    Well at least we can agree that they were influenced by the Chemical Brothers.
  • I watched the last episode of The Walking Dead season 1 last night before bed.

It was pretty good. I found the first few episodes to be a little tired. It was a less enjoyable 28 Days Later.

Does the second series pick up/get good?
  • Show networks
    Twitter
    theubermod
    Xbox
    Mod74
    Steam
    Mod74
    Wii
    Not Wii - 3DS: 0146-8922-2426

Send message
    I liked the second series more. Opinion was divided though.
  • The last episode of its season 2 is better than the season 1 finale for sure.
    It wasn't until I hit my thirties that I realised you could unlock rewards by exploring the map
  • OK - I'll pour some time into it and see how I feel about it.

Thanks.
  • Just watched the last episode of Homeland. Really enjoyed it, so very tense. Plus they did a proper double episode (no credits part way through) which always really helps.
    GT: Knight640
  • Paul the sparky
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Paul the sparky
    PSN
    Neon_Sparks
    Steam
    Paul_the_sparky

Send message
    I didn't think much of it.
    Spoiler:
  • Escape
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Futurscapes
    Xbox
    Futurscape
    PSN
    Futurscape
    Steam
    Futurscape

Send message
    Sounds like this.

Guantanamo-esque.
  • Season 2 though with the promise of 
    Spoiler:
    is quite intriguing though.  The bit at the end with Carrie getting ECT was hard watching too.
    It wasn't until I hit my thirties that I realised you could unlock rewards by exploring the map
  • Bollockoff
    Show networks
    PSN
    Bollockoff
    Steam
    Bollockoff

Send message
    This week's Game of Thrones - Alphie Allen is now second only to Joffrey on my kill list. That trendy bearded wanker on the Kings Guard is shooting upwards as well.

Tywin is pretty cool.

And seriously, where are my dragons?
  • Bollockoff wrote:
    This week's Game of Thrones - Alphie Allen is now second only to Joffrey on my kill list. That trendy bearded wanker on the Kings Guard is shooting upwards as well. Tywin is pretty cool. And seriously, where are my dragons?
    Dragons are not for a while, love.

Maybe series 4...maybe.
  • Bollockoff
    Show networks
    PSN
    Bollockoff
    Steam
    Bollockoff

Send message
    No no.

Spoiler:
  • Finally, series 4 of Castle got awesome, just a shame it was the final bloody episode.
  • BSG season 3 finale delivers, who dat last Cylon though?

Razor was ok, I'm not totally enamoured with it, I do love all the stuff about the early Cylons, especially with all the old Raiders and Basestars making an appearance. I don't think Season 4/Final mashup will take me that long either. Excite.
  • Homeland:  Can someone tell me
    Spoiler:
    ?  Did I miss that or are they just keeping it for season 2?
  • Yossarian
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Yossarian Drew
    Steam
    Yossarian_Drew

Send message
    Tempy wrote:
    BSG season 3 finale delivers, who dat last Cylon though?

I can tell you if you'd like.

@Unlikely, 

EDIT: Just realised I should have spoilered that.
    Spoiler:
  • OK, just checking.
  • Those, presumably, dragon-nabbing Warlocks in Qarth look like those chaps from that classic episode of Buffy the Vampire slayer 'Hush'.  Can't wait to see what those creepy sods are up to.

007_Buffy4.10Hush_Apr2011.png
  • Ah, the gentlemen, Hush was by far one of the best episodes they ever did.
  • Buffy is £40 everywhere at the minute. Very tempted.

Yossarian wrote:
    I can tell you if you'd like.

No.
  • Bollockoff
    Show networks
    PSN
    Bollockoff
    Steam
    Bollockoff

Send message
    The realms first five star steak house I presume. With all that fire.
  • Does anyone else watch 'The Mentalist'?  I love that, I do.
    Also Modern Family is brilliant, though I do like the Middle too, so screw you forum opinion! ;)
    I've got season2 of Game Of Thrones building up on Sky+ too, i decided to give it a few weeks head start so that i wasn't stuck waiting for the next episode, but haven't had time recently to start watching them!

speaking of lack of time, please be careful with any Battlestar spoilers for season 4!  i missed the whole thing on TV, but i've watched and loved the first 3 series on DVD, and have series 4 sat on bluray waiting to go....but i just haven't had a chance to start watching it (knowing that i would need to set aside time for about 6 episodes at a time when i start!)
    "Like i said, context is missing."
    http://ssgg.uk
  • Don't worry, I will not post spoilers and do not encourage any spoilers. Razor is totally optional viewing and what i've mentioned isn't spoily either.
  • Does anyone else watch 'The Mentalist'?  I love that, I do.

I'm sorry, but whenever anyone mentions that programme all I can think of is:

• Homeland finale was a mess, another drama series yet again completely hamstrung by the desire to milk another season or six from its initial premise.  It could have been pretty good had it been allowed to come to the natural conclusion that the direction/pacing thus far had dictated.  Ultimately, it just left me feeling cheated of a proper finale to an otherwise engaging drama.

The Bridge, on the other hand, is a very good example of how to do it right, I think, as well as being a little less one-dimensional and predictable too.
  • Tempy wrote:
    Buffy is £40 everywhere at the minute. Very tempted.

For all 7 series? Go for it. how much of it have you already seen?
  • adored wrote:
    Tempy wrote:
    Buffy is £40 everywhere at the minute. Very tempted.

For all 7 series? Go for it. how much of it have you already seen?

Bits and bobs here and there, never the whole thing. I get the feeling it might take its time to find its stride but after BSG I am willing to invest in more TeeVee although I should probably watch The Wire, Sopranos ETC

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!