Weird Stuff (tinfoil hat wearing goons only, please)
  • So many questions.
    Spoiler:
  • I presumed the sign was put up by aliens who are fed up with being abducted?
    Come with g if you want to live...

• Obviously the copywriter was one of the three abducted.
  • Kow
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Kowdown
    Xbox
    Kowdown
    PSN
    Kowdown
    Steam
    Kowdown

Send message
    Sometimes we interchange between numerals and words when referring to different things (often with quantities and time)

Council/team/family/band etc are fine in either singular or plural.

The rest is a mystery.
  • Maybe it’s sign number 3, rather than referring to a fixed number of abductions. In which case, what do the first two signs say?
  • Fucks sake, I skip the thread over the weekend and there are 538 new posts? Uuuuugh. I gave up at around page 199. 
    So the moon landing. My only question is about the radiation levels. I cant remember at what point the earth's atmos/magneto-sphere fails to protect but thats surely quite an issue with going to Mars at least? 
    Yeah, the cold war provides a plausible background for motive to fake the landing but I think it was real.

And I dont know if minky turned out to be trolling in the end or not but i do agree, this forum isnt the nicest of places to post anymore. Certainly this thread. I've no problem with spirited back and forth but the name calling is getting fucking old. And for those of you who find this thread depressing and shite, why dont you just not come in here then?
    http://horganphoto.com My STILL under construction website
    PSN : superflyninja
  • Fucks sake, I skip the thread over the weekend and there are 538 new posts? Uuuuugh. I gave up at around page 199.  So the moon landing. My only question is about the radiation levels. I cant remember at what point the earth's atmos/magneto-sphere fails to protect but thats surely quite an issue with going to Mars at least?  Yeah, the cold war provides a plausible background for motive to fake the landing but I think it was real.

And I dont know if minky turned out to be trolling in the end or not but i do agree, this forum isnt the nicest of places to post anymore. Certainly this thread. I've no problem with spirited back and forth but the name calling is getting fucking old. And for those of you who find this thread depressing and shite, why dont you just not come in here then?

It's before you get to the Moon. Look up Van Allen Belts.

In terms of the radiation on the Moon itself, it depends on if you're exposed to the sun or not. The Apollo astronauts would have been exposed to much higher levels of radiation than on Earth, but their exposure was relatively short. I can't remember the numbers, but the average astronaut would be fine to be on the Moon for several months before it was an issue. I'll see if I can dig that up.

It's definately going to be a problem for going to Mars. On Mars itself, you can construct shelters that will provide a great deal of protection, but going to and from Mars is more of a problem.
  • Just wear wide brim hats
  • Fucks sake, I skip the thread over the weekend and there are 538 new posts? Uuuuugh. I gave up at around page 199.  So the moon landing. My only question is about the radiation levels. I cant remember at what point the earth's atmos/magneto-sphere fails to protect but thats surely quite an issue with going to Mars at least?  Yeah, the cold war provides a plausible background for motive to fake the landing but I think it was real.  And I dont know if minky turned out to be trolling in the end or not but i do agree, this forum isnt the nicest of places to post anymore. Certainly this thread. I've no problem with spirited back and forth but the name calling is getting fucking old. And for those of you who find this thread depressing and shite, why dont you just not come in here then?
    It's before you get to the Moon. Look up Van Allen Belts. In terms of the radiation on the Moon itself, it depends on if you're exposed to the sun or not. The Apollo astronauts would have been exposed to much higher levels of radiation than on Earth, but their exposure was relatively short. I can't remember the numbers, but the average astronaut would be fine to be on the Moon for several months before it was an issue. I'll see if I can dig that up. It's definately going to be a problem for going to Mars. On Mars itself, you can construct shelters that will provide a great deal of protection, but going to and from Mars is more of a problem.
    Ah the Van Allen belts, that rings a bell, cool so they were fine with short term exposure. That sorts that then! Huzzah!
  • Where's this Pentagon report? I want aliens.
  • So sick of the Pentagon refusing to admit we're under attack from Alpha Centauri.
  • So we've got both Obama and Clinton admitting that there's things up there that we don't know what they are.

And we're vaccinating the entire planet at the moment.

My god Scully, don't you see the connections??!!!
  • The... 5G connections.
  • What’s SG got to do with it?
  • The... 5G connections.
    Gates is doing the vaccines to pick up the 5G mind control rays from Elon Musk’s satellites. Both are aliens. Bezos is trying to escape the Earth before it all kicks off.
  • Will some of us get superpowers from the vaccine though?
  • If “not dying from COVID” is a superpower, then yeah, I guess.
  • https://twitter.com/NiceMangos/status/1402622084749082624?s=19

Love elected officials checking if blm can change the orbit of the moon.
    I'm still great and you still love it.
  • Facewon wrote:
    https://twitter.com/NiceMangos/status/1402622084749082624?s=19

Love elected officials checking if blm can change the orbit of the moon.

Fucking hell. How do these people get elected?!

Not everything is The Best or Shit. Theres many levels between that, lets just enjoy stuff.
  • Not everything is The Best or Shit. Theres many levels between that, lets just enjoy stuff.
  • b0r1s
    Show networks
    Xbox
    b0r1s
    PSN
    ib0r1s
    Steam
    ib0r1s

Send message
    Is this thread on it?
  • Feels like it should be
    Not everything is The Best or Shit. Theres many levels between that, lets just enjoy stuff.
  • As expected the podcast is much like the TV series, mostly bollocks but ENTERTAINING bollocks
  • So all this talk of psychedelics. Who here has done them and did you experience anything fucked up?
    To the best of my knowledge Ive not had any. Though there was one time my drink was spiked with something in college. Made me blackout at times, I remember being in my room at the wall in front of me was shimmering and moving. Looked like it was slick with oil and there were shapes moving behind the wall as if it were a sheet. I was also speaking to something while I was looking at the wall cant remember what was said but it felt like a presence, nothing visual though. That was fucked up. Worse still, I woke up the next day and all the capillaries had burst in both my eyes, leaving the white of my eyes pure red.
    Fun times.
  • I drank coffee infused with guarana once and thought I could smell colours. Then I just went for a really nasty shit and napped it off.
  • Paul the sparky
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Paul the sparky
    PSN
    Neon_Sparks
    Steam
    Paul_the_sparky

Send message
    What did brown smell like?
  • Chocolate, depending on the shade I think.
  • I wouldn't touch them purely because I hate being out of control plus I'm way to scared of what I might "see"

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!