Weird Stuff (tinfoil hat wearing goons only, please)
  • b0r1s
    Show networks
    Xbox
    b0r1s
    PSN
    ib0r1s
    Steam
    ib0r1s

Send message
    When I watch stuff like this it really makes me question even more the viability of aliens visiting us right now even more improbable. Even our local neighbourhood is vast. Assuming aliens can get anywhere near the speed of light it’s gonna take about a four years just to get to our nearest star.

• I read an article in which a man saw a series of lights holding patterns in the sky just outside of Bath.
    He was convinced they were alien craft as they didnt behave like any aircraft he's ever seen. They hovered for a while, formed and changed shape and then vanished.

I met the team responsible for this incident. It was a drone swarm. I even saw the flight plans. The funny thing is the pilot himself spoke to the man in the pub and showed him the footage on his phone to prove it.

the guy still claims aliens. LOL
    Not everything is The Best or Shit. Theres many levels between that, lets just enjoy stuff.
  • “No, that couldn’t possibly have been it, even though it was in the same place at the same time. The lights I saw were *much further away*, so the transforming object was much larger!”
  • I read an article in which a man saw a series of lights holding patterns in the sky just outside of Bath.
    He was convinced they were alien craft as they didnt behave like any aircraft he's ever seen. They hovered for a while, formed and changed shape and then vanished.

I met the team responsible for this incident. It was a drone swarm. I even saw the flight plans. The funny thing is the pilot himself spoke to the man in the pub and showed him the footage on his phone to prove it.

the guy still claims aliens. LOL

That's brilliant.
    Don't wank. Zinc in your sperms
  • I can see why the guy thought it was a UFO as what small drone swarms can achieve is amazing and sometimes seems otherworldly.

But it's the guy MEETING the pilot/flight designer/programmer and then refusing to accept their truth is hilarious.
    They have a copy of the article framed in their hanger. It's brilliant
    Not everything is The Best or Shit. Theres many levels between that, lets just enjoy stuff.
  • I can see why the guy thought it was a UFO as what small drone swarms can achieve is amazing and sometimes seems otherworldly.

But it's the guy MEETING the pilot/flight designer/programmer and then refusing to accept their truth is hilarious.
    They have a copy of the article framed in their hanger. It's brilliant

Guy probably think this is a crude attempt at a cover-up
    Don't wank. Zinc in your sperms
  • defo calling bullshit on the penis in space thing.
    He could've just said they came from another planet but seems keen to convince people with his bullshit pseudoscience that he knows stuff. I wouldn't trust him with my lunch. - SG
  • Well there is some debate as to if Branson went high enough.
  • He must have asked for it to look like a dick. No way that’s an accident.
  • Remember when that guy jumped out of a Red Bull balloon? He was 28km higher than Jeff Bezos went in his flying penis.
  • I was thinking about that
  • Not flying peniseseses, but the altitude
  • Remember when that guy jumped out of a Red Bull balloon? He was 28km higher than Jeff Bezos went in his flying penis.

That is a brilliant fact. And of course Branson’s flew even lower.
  • Branson couldn't get his space penis up like Bezos could with that granny.
  • davyK
    Show networks
    Xbox
    davyK13
    Steam
    dbkelly

Send message
    Is news of billionaires going into space making just me nauseous? It's bad enough knowing someone is morally bankrupt enough to amass that amount, but to be rubbing folks' noses in it at this time seems off and more out of touch than even I could have given them credit for.
    Holding the wrong end of the stick since 2009.
  • Kow
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Kowdown
    Xbox
    Kowdown
    PSN
    Kowdown
    Steam
    Kowdown

Send message
    Well I'm sure you're not the only one hoping they explode on reentry.
  • davyK
    Show networks
    Xbox
    davyK13
    Steam
    dbkelly

Send message
    I'd just rather they paid their taxes.
    Holding the wrong end of the stick since 2009.
  • Yossarian
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Yossarian Drew
    Steam
    Yossarian_Drew

Send message
    davyK wrote:
    Is news of billionaires going into space making just me nauseous? It's bad enough knowing someone is morally bankrupt enough to amass that amount, but to be rubbing folks' noses in it at this time seems off and more out of touch than even I could have given them credit for.

Jeff Bezos did thank all Amazon employees and customers for making it happen, and I for one am delighted to know that I contributed in some small way.

Oh, he also came back and suggested we move all heavy industry to space in order to preserve the planet. Visionary!
  • I've made several failed commitments in the past to never use Amazon again. But Bezos thanking Amazon customers for paying for his rocket propelled space dick might be the thing that finally gets me to stick to it.
  • Need a browser extension that shows me a picture of Bezos in his fucking cowboy hat everytime I log on.
  • Bezos should use the analogy that if he stood on the backs of all his employees he would reach the moon... so they should all try harder.

Just checked, what not in space, you are wrong.

• I can't work out what the middle of your post is supposed to say, but yes it seems I was wrong. His height was for some reason reported in feet, not km, so he was actually lower than Branson got at just under 39,000 km.
  • b0r1s
    Show networks
    Xbox
    b0r1s
    PSN
    ib0r1s
    Steam
    ib0r1s

Send message
    You were both clearly pissed last night.

Branson got to 86km. Bezos was supposed to get to 106km (don’t know if he did).

“The most widely accepted boundary of space is known as the Kármán line, 100km above mean sea level. But the United States uses 80km as the cutoff point.”

The ISS by comparison is at 400km and is still technically in atmosphere (well one of the spheres). There is no legal edge of space and the final outer sphere ends at 10,000km (ish).

Edit - so in America Branson made it into “space”.

• Trickle down economics guys, remember that?
    Looks like it’s going to trickle down from space.
    Live= sgt pantyfire    PSN= pantyfire
  • Still waiting.
    Live= sgt pantyfire    PSN= pantyfire
  • Someone’s been buzzing Los Angeles airport in a jetpack.

Not sure about the grammar there. Is it ‘somebody in a jetpack’ or ‘somebody on a jetpack’? Maybe it’s ‘somebody wearing a jetpack’ …

Anyway. Bloke using jetpack annoys pilots. Nobody knows who.

CNN: 
    https://edition.cnn.com/2020/09/01/us/jetpack-lax-trnd/index.html

Better, more recent report from Daily Breeze: 
    https://www.dailybreeze.com/2021/07/30/mysterious-jetpack-man-may-have-been-spotted-again-in-the-skies-near-los-angeles-airport/

“SkyWest 3626, did you see the UFO?” asked the air traffic controller in one transmission.

“We were looking but we did not see Iron Man,” a pilot responded.
  • poprock wrote:
    Not sure about the grammar there. Is it ‘somebody in a jetpack’ or ‘somebody on a jetpack’? Maybe it’s ‘somebody wearing a jetpack’ … Anyway.

Jet Twat.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!