Gigs
  • Questor
    Show networks
    Steam
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/questornz/

Send message
    Saw Mr Bungle here in Melbourne tonight, was a pretty crazy gig.
    I haven't listened to their stuff for a while, I don't remember them being quite so thrash - it was really good though. Mike Patton is still insane
  • Haven't been to a gig since 2022's George Clinton farewell tour, but grabbed myself a ticket to see the Wolfe Tones in Finsbury park for their last ever London gig in July, would've preferred to see them in a venue but got to admit I'm pumped, seen a lot of their live stuff on youtube and they're always great.

Not usually one to post gig stuff but I'm proper looking forward to this.
  • Underworld two Saturday nights ago in Mancland (for my 50th Birthday!). Two sets (with an intermission!).The Warehouse, Aviva Studios - 5K capacity, but somehow still felt nicely intimate. Last night of their tour too. 'King of Snake' has lost none of its venomosity.

Jane Weaver - East Village Arts Club, Liverpool last Saturday. Girl has so many bangers!
    It wasn't until I hit my thirties that I realised you could unlock rewards by exploring the map
  • I was there! (The Underworld one)
    [quote="Moot_Geeza"]I hope you've been putting lotto tickets on recently Kris. You're overdue a bit of luck. [/quote]
  • Actually, I was there for the Friday gig.
    [quote="Moot_Geeza"]I hope you've been putting lotto tickets on recently Kris. You're overdue a bit of luck. [/quote]
  • No way! I was so happy when they sorted a second date which fell on the Saturday - both dates sold out all told. Karl Hyde announced, just before they launched into Born Slippy, that they'd been together, in one form or another, for over 40 years - which is just mind boggling!
    It wasn't until I hit my thirties that I realised you could unlock rewards by exploring the map

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!