@daviedigi
    PSN
    daviedigi
    Steam
    daviedigi
    Wii
    poo

Send message
    you get the car you use for that course and shed loads of money.
    Moto70 wrote:
    I might have to hang fire on that pre-order and see if the PS4 is going to suffer from the same shit.

its got its download chip/s so you can download while playing or when its on standby.
    also when its downloaded a little bit you can start playing while it downloads the rest.
    psn/steam:daviedigi

raziel once wrote..."davie's to nice for this forum"!
  • Show networks
    Twitter
    @daviedigi
    PSN
    daviedigi
    Steam
    daviedigi
    Wii
    poo

Send message
    think i may jump in for some more.
    like how you can compare friends times too on the leaderboard, 55 and a half seconds faster than muzzy.
    just gonna remove some tracks iv herd too often on my custom list and fire it back up.

• Moto70
    Show networks
    Twitter
    @jsm147
    Xbox
    Moto 70
    PSN
    MotoSeventy
    Steam
    [kia]_permian
    Wii
    Moto70

Send message
    Moto70 wrote:
    Just thought I'd fire this up to Time Trial some courses... ...and the PS3 needs an update. I seriously hate the fucking PS3.

...and now the fucking game is updating as well, ffs Sony. I might have to hang fire on that pre-order and see if the PS4 is going to suffer from the same shit.
    ...and then the game starts, you don your 3D glasses and take to the Nurburgring.

And all is forgiven, a PS3, a copy of GT5 and a 3DTV are certainly one of gamings highlights!!!

Simply awesome stuff.

Oh my very first time was 12:11.908 but I was on the phone to Orange and with the sound down. I know I'll be quicker but I don't think I'm ever going to have a 'white' time!!!
  • acemuzzy
    Show networks
    PSN
    Acemuzzy
    Steam
    Acemuzzy (aka murray200)
    Wii
    3DS - 4613-7291-1486

Send message
    daviedigi wrote:
    like how you can compare friends times too on the leaderboard, 55 and a half seconds faster than muzzy.

Heh :-)
    Im guessing thats the one race I've completed in this - really haven't given it much love!
  • Moto70
    Show networks
    Twitter
    @jsm147
    Xbox
    Moto 70
    PSN
    MotoSeventy
    Steam
    [kia]_permian
    Wii
    Moto70

Send message
    Whooah!

And now the day/night cycle kicks in, so cool!

EDIT: The times are coming down but unfortunately the 3rd lap has started on a red after an off at the chicane:

12:11.908 Red
    10:26.171 Red
  • Moto70
    Show networks
    Twitter
    @jsm147
    Xbox
    Moto 70
    PSN
    MotoSeventy
    Steam
    [kia]_permian
    Wii
    Moto70

Send message
    10:01.394 White

I never thought I'd be able to set a white time! Fuck knows where I'm going to find 45 seconds from though!
  • Moto70
    Show networks
    Twitter
    @jsm147
    Xbox
    Moto 70
    PSN
    MotoSeventy
    Steam
    [kia]_permian
    Wii
    Moto70

Send message
    How do I compare times Digi?
  • RetroGam3r
    Show networks
    Twitter
    @RetroGam3r
    PSN
    JIM-N-A
    Steam
    RetroGam3r

Send message
    Could be time to make up a b and b top gear test track table!
    Checkout my site: www.gertlushgaming.co.uk  Friend Code: 1392-5016-6947. Town: Brizzle Name:Jim
  • Show networks
    Twitter
    @daviedigi
    PSN
    daviedigi
    Steam
    daviedigi
    Wii
    poo

Send message
    Moto70 wrote:
    How do I compare times Digi?

leaderboard then click friends time.
    (from that seasonal)

edit: have i got you on friendslist?

• RetroGam3r
    Show networks
    Twitter
    @RetroGam3r
    PSN
    JIM-N-A
    Steam
    RetroGam3r

Send message
    Im gonna fire this up tonight and have a few games I think. Still wish it had a dominant prominent table of times on each course so you can race against mates times.
    Checkout my site: www.gertlushgaming.co.uk  Friend Code: 1392-5016-6947. Town: Brizzle Name:Jim
  • Show networks
    Twitter
    @daviedigi
    PSN
    daviedigi
    Steam
    daviedigi
    Wii
    poo

Send message
    we can always take pics of our times and post them?
    (il have to work out what to click on the crazy symbols first though)

• Show networks
    Twitter
    @daviedigi
    PSN
    daviedigi
    Steam
    daviedigi
    Wii
    poo

Send message
    just tried to add you as a friend moto.

to explain better concerning friends times its seasonals>pick he latest on far left>rankings>click friend's rankings.
    just me and bos_bos on there so far on mine.
    i have a silver at 9.27.234.

going for gold now.

• Moto70
    Show networks
    Twitter
    @jsm147
    Xbox
    Moto 70
    PSN
    MotoSeventy
    Steam
    [kia]_permian
    Wii
    Moto70

Send message
    RetroGam3r wrote:
    I'd love this...
    daviedigi wrote:
    just tried to add you as a friend moto. to explain better concerning friends times its seasonals>pick he latest on far left>rankings>click friend's rankings. just me and bos_bos on there so far on mine. i have a silver at 9.27.234. going for gold now.
    I'll have a look later, just getting ready for an afternoon of football and cider!!!
  • RetroGam3r
    Show networks
    Twitter
    @RetroGam3r
    PSN
    JIM-N-A
    Steam
    RetroGam3r

Send message
    right then. We will all pick one car to use and a tune limit? Then its off to the races. Il look into if we can find a way to see times. If not then Davies idea will be used. Open to all and everyones welcome.
  • Show networks
    Twitter
    @daviedigi
    PSN
    daviedigi
    Steam
    daviedigi
    Wii
    poo

Send message
    just got a 9.23.558 on the seasonal.

if you play in a lobby of someones im sure it posts the times on there walls (or your own),

also jim i did have an f1 and a veyron but id set them to share. :( 
    next time eh.

• Moto70
    Show networks
    Twitter
    @jsm147
    Xbox
    Moto 70
    PSN
    MotoSeventy
    Steam
    [kia]_permian
    Wii
    Moto70

Send message
    daviedigi wrote:
    just tried to add you as a friend moto. to explain better concerning friends times its seasonals>pick he latest on far left>rankings>click friend's rankings. just me and bos_bos on there so far on mine. i have a silver at 9.27.234. going for gold now.
    I've only got you on my list!

Who else do I need to send invites too, though it may be best for you to send them to me as I'm not complately up to speed on friends lists on the PS3!!!

MotoSeventy is my name...
  • RetroGam3r
    Show networks
    Twitter
    @RetroGam3r
    PSN
    JIM-N-A
    Steam
    RetroGam3r

Send message
    Il fire a request over shortly.
  • Moto70
    Show networks
    Twitter
    @jsm147
    Xbox
    Moto 70
    PSN
    MotoSeventy
    Steam
    [kia]_permian
    Wii
    Moto70

Send message
    I had a quick go and I'm 5 secs up on the circuit, the problem now is I'm trying to hard once I join the old section and clipping a kerb really unbalances the car. Perhaps I ought to go down Digi's route and bung on some traction/stability?
  • Show networks
    Twitter
    @daviedigi
    PSN
    daviedigi
    Steam
    daviedigi
    Wii
    poo

Send message
    i took everything off as i always do then noticed bos_bos had traction at 5 so i tried that,
    not sure what i had on on my fastest lap as i didnt check, shoulda been everything off but might have been the default.
    (and if so it dont help and slows me down so i know were i went wrong)

• isanbard
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Hiplo
    Xbox
    isanbard
    PSN
    DAQster
    Steam
    Isanbard
    Wii
    3DS 0361-6861-4525

Send message
    Eee gads man.. Managed to get some more (3D)time in on this between the mega-sportathon weekend. Only squirting around at lvl 15 odd but by christ the fistpumpyness of managing to nail a dirty great V8 charge off round Laguna Seca had me getting all misty eyed for the years past of GT. 

I'm still mighty shite but found that trying to manhandle a 400 odd bhp monster on hard sport tyres was.. punishing. Slipped on some softies (not slicks mind..I have some pride) and it all became a lot more sensible. 

Forza 4 simply doesn't have the same appeal to me atm oddly. Even the jazz is now a pleasurable association for the sluggish menu guff. 

Lovely stuff.
    GT: isanbard PSN: DAQster DS-FC: 0361-6861-4525 AC: Bumdirt
  • Moto70
    Show networks
    Twitter
    @jsm147
    Xbox
    Moto 70
    PSN
    MotoSeventy
    Steam
    [kia]_permian
    Wii
    Moto70

Send message
    It said you had it in 'fanny' mode Digi!!!

I would love to see GT go down the route of if the car hasn't got an auto box, traction, abs, etc irl it hasn't got it in the game, it surprises me just how many people won't even try doing their own gears.
  • RetroGam3r
    Show networks
    Twitter
    @RetroGam3r
    PSN
    JIM-N-A
    Steam
    RetroGam3r

Send message
    So after a lot of looking and searching the web, We are shit out of luck for having a table of friends times on tracks. The only way to do it is on either a time or drift trial in the seasonals. Not a huge pain but it will dictate track and car choice. I spose it mixes it up for us but then again you wont get a lot of choice and I cant remember how often they rotate.

The GT-R one your all doing runs until the 23rd. Other 2 trials we could do are a 

time trial event: 
    550pp Italian cars on special stage route 5 and
    600pp GT500 on Fuji speedway.
    This 2 race event is up until the end of the month.

Drift trial event:
    non Italian racing cars drift on trial mountain reverse and
    racing cars on Laguna Seca drift.

I mean would anyone be up for doing a bit of this? We could all agree on a cut off time and then post up the scores on here? Just an idea and one that means people can join in without having to commit a set time and date and do it as and when they can?
  • Moto70
    Show networks
    Twitter
    @jsm147
    Xbox
    Moto 70
    PSN
    MotoSeventy
    Steam
    [kia]_permian
    Wii
    Moto70

Send message
    I hate both tracks on the Time Trial and I'm not really into drift!

Also this'll be me done with GT until next weekend at the earliest so it looks like I've shit-out on actually grabbing a medal for the 15 year challenge!
  • Show networks
    Twitter
    @daviedigi
    PSN
    daviedigi
    Steam
    daviedigi
    Wii
    poo

Send message
    Moto70 wrote:
    It said you had it in 'fanny' mode Digi!!! I would love to see GT go down the route of if the car hasn't got an auto box, traction, abs, etc irl it hasn't got it in the game, it surprises me just how many people won't even try doing their own gears.

oh well least i know what were holding me back.
    wish itd save my settings on the seasonals.

@isanbard; you know you can set custom soundtracks for menus and races?

@retro; il give any of them a try but im gonna be mostly on trying to improve my time on the nurburgring gp event......i want that car dammit.

• Escape
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Futurscapes
    Xbox
    Futurscape
    PSN
    Futurscape
    Steam
    Futurscape

Send message
    RetroGam3r wrote:

35.0 with the X2010 Prototype. I could do better if I was inclined to. That was with auto gears and everything off except ABS at 1. My setup was unchanged apart from lowered gearing.

Manual gears are worth a good bit of time out of the slower turns, but it's easier to focus on the turn-in points and carry high corner speed with auto.
  • Stuck this in,obviously for the first time since putting in new hdd and was asked to install. Time remaining was extremely erratic, changing from 8 to 40 mins and anything in between but it's been on 6 secs for about 15 mins now and the bar is practically full. Is this normal? The disc is still reading, the hdd indicator flashes every minute or so and installing had been flashing in the corner up til a couple of mins ago. I'm thinking I've just been unfortunate to hit some dirt right at the end but don't want to cancel it if it is actually working!!
    [quote=Skerret]Unless someone very obviously insults your loved ones with intent, take nothing here seriously.[/quote]
  • Moto70
    Show networks
    Twitter
    @jsm147
    Xbox
    Moto 70
    PSN
    MotoSeventy
    Steam
    [kia]_permian
    Wii
    Moto70

Send message
    Given it's Monaco GP weekend how's about setting some times on the Monaco track?

I propose using an F1 car with no traction or ABS in keeping with this season...
  • RetroGam3r
    Show networks
    Twitter
    @RetroGam3r
    PSN
    JIM-N-A
    Steam
    RetroGam3r

Send message
    Which F1 car? The FGT one or can we use the ferrari 10 million pound monster? Im up for it
  • Moto70
    Show networks
    Twitter
    @jsm147
    Xbox
    Moto 70
    PSN
    MotoSeventy
    Steam
    [kia]_permian
    Wii
    Moto70

Send message
    Whichever you want, do you reckon it's worth picking a road going Merc as well?
  • Show networks
    Twitter
    @daviedigi
    PSN
    daviedigi
    Steam
    daviedigi
    Wii
    poo

Send message
    Il be up for both those.

Set some bronze level times on the ssr5 and the last drift challenges.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!