Show networks
    Xbox
    Yossarian Drew
    Steam
    Yossarian_Drew

Send message
    I'd recommend this:

https://www.ukecigstore.com/kanger-topbox-mini-starter-kit-19360.html

Don't forget that the price doesn't include the battery.

I can offer more info later.
  • I have one o' them.

If you don't drain the tank it leaks a bit.
  • Had no issues with the cheap Smok pen thing
  • Yossarian
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Yossarian Drew
    Steam
    Yossarian_Drew

Send message
    I have had occasional bit of leakage, it tends to go away if I tighten everything up. I also find not priming new coils to be useful, just fill the tank and let it sit for 5 or 10 minutes before use.
  • On a side note, all juices are so sweet! Do they damage teeth etc?
  • bad_hair_day
    Show networks
    Twitter
    @_badhairday_
    Xbox
    Bad Hair Day
    PSN
    Bad-Hair-Day
    Steam
    badhairday247

Send message
    HBJ have you thought about stopping completely?  If you can find a hypnotist with good referrals, after an hour you're a non-smoker with zero withdrawal.  Hasn't messed with my brain, no siree.
    retroking1981: Fuck this place I'm off to the pub.
  • mk64 wrote:
    This is fucking stupid.

Just smoke if you want to. Grow some balls.

• Yossarian
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Yossarian Drew
    Steam
    Yossarian_Drew

Send message
    I missed this ahead of time, but the recent change to the law regarding plain cigarette packaging has bought in some dumbass rules around vaping here in the U.K. Specifically, it's now illegal to sell eliquid with more than 20mg of nicotine, it's now illegal to sell eliquid in bottles of more than 10ml, and it's illegal to sell atomisers that hold more than 2ml.

All of this is utterly nonsensical, but there you go.

As I'm in France, I'm planning to pick myself up a couple of the new(ish) Kanger ProTanks so I won't have to use something that requires refilling twice per day.
  • Yeah I heard about that a few weeks ago too, is mental. I was too lazy to get off my arse and stock up on large bottles tho.
  • Anyone tried snuff?

This whole vaping thing isn't hitting the spot so far.
  • Yossarian
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Yossarian Drew
    Steam
    Yossarian_Drew

Send message
    Yeah, years ago, it's pretty rank.

I'd say stick with the vaping a bit longer. It takes a little while to readjust, and there's a definite psychological barrier that needs to be broken through (specifically: a large amount of the satisfaction you feel after a cigarette is down to how it burns down to the end, then you tell yourself the next drag will be your last, take it and put it out. That's entirely in your mind), but once you make it, you'll likely never look back.

Oh, there's a lot that can be adjusted through different wattages, liquids, coil types and so forth too, if the actual sensation of taking a drag isn't quite working for you, it may be worth changing that up a bit.
  • I was on the snoose last week, packet snoose, not loose snoose. Think it's banned for sale over here tho, mate picked it up from Sweden.
  • If you want any loose snoose aboot your hoose get yourself a scandi mate, baws.
  • I went on a stag do with Swedes. Had fags, cigars and snus. Was smoking fags while the snus was in my gums. Had nausea and the shits before we got to the strip club
  • Fuckinv great night
  • We have snus in Algeria, it's called chemma and only toothless old hobos use it

v8vlx3us.jpg
  • Should be alright in Scotland then.
    iosGameCentre:T3hDaddy;
    XBL: MistaTeaTime
  • Snus is rank. Tried it when I was 14 threw up a lot.
  • cockbeard
    Show networks
    Facebook
    ben.usaf
    Twitter
    @cockbeard
    PSN
    c_ckbeard
    Steam
    cockbeard

Send message
    Quite enjoy snus, loose or packet, it's one of the ways that can get nicotine into you pretty quickly
    "I spent years thinking Yorke was legit Downs-ish disabled and could only achieve lucidity through song" - Mr B
  • Subbax
    Show networks
    Facebook
    andrew.henderson
    Twitter
    Subbax
    Xbox
    Subbax
    PSN
    SubAxe
    Steam
    Subbax

Send message
    I've got the Smok Alien and the Cloud Beast.

Get my juice off a bloke on Facebook who brews it in his bath.
    It's a goddamn snoozefest out there.
  • After years of avoiding the things, I tried a vape on Saturday.  My wife has been vaping for about 9wks now, she rarely lets the thing out of her clutches, but describes it as 'just about enough' to keep her off the tabs.  It was a menthol thing, and a decent draw.  I didn't realise there was an actual kick to the intake on these things, I just thought it'd be like trying to suck on a double filtered Silk Cut.  I'd always thought vaping was a great idea, just not something I could be bothered with (like Facebook, or exercise).  Turns out it's not half bad at all.  I've been an in and out smoker since I was 13, rarely more than 6-8 a day unless drinking, when all bets were off and a 20 pack wouldn't necessarily suffice.  The longest I've gone without cigs or rollies (vastly preferred the latter since the early 2000s) is 3yrs, but it's always either a) pub trips or b) when the overwhelming desire to smoke hash takes hold that I give up giving up.  During the 3yrs off tobacco, I was smoking hash from a pipe or bong once a week or so, which kept me off the baccy.  I want to stay off the baccy, I'm 36 in a few weeks.  I'm not fussed about staying away from the puff, because I don't do it much these days - I just love the option, and would prefer it not to be accompanied by a few months of smoking cigs every time I get back into it.

Pretty long intro for the meat and potatoes of this post, but holy shit, dry herb vapes are a thing?  This could genuinely keep me off tobacco for good, or near enough.  Does anyone on here use these things for weed?  How is it, what should I buy?  HALP.
  • I’ve just bought a dry herb vapouriser called Dynavap M and it is absolutely amazing. Here:
    https://vapefiend.co.uk/dynavap-m

Both Bad Hair Day and I use these and it’s the best £50 I ever spent on smoking related devices. Simple, straight forward, lets you actually taste the herb and gives a clean, wonderful stone. Highly recommended.
    Gamertag: gremill
  • Kow
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Kowdown
    Xbox
    Kowdown
    PSN
    Kowdown
    Steam
    Kowdown

Send message
    I have a Pax 3. It's pricey but it's damn well amazing. It can do solid stuff too, just as well.
  • Kow wrote:
    I have a Pax 3. It's pricey but it's damn well amazing. It can do solid stuff too, just as well.

I’ve also got a Crater 3000, which is basically the same as the Pax - but I’m not a fan of it as you have to commit to smoking a far bigger amount each session.
    Gamertag: gremill
  • Kow
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Kowdown
    Xbox
    Kowdown
    PSN
    Kowdown
    Steam
    Kowdown

Send message
    The Pax has two end pieces, one for a much smaller amount - which is basically the only one I ever use. 2nd from right - packs the bowl down with normal human quantities of the stuff.
    Pax-3-Vaporizer-Accessories.jpg
  • Woof, I'm in love with the Dynafap.  Was looking to spend maybe £70 max, so the nifty looking Pax 3 is out. Could I stick crumbled hash in the Dyna?  I probably pick up weed once a year now, I'm a common or garden blockman now.
  • Kow
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Kowdown
    Xbox
    Kowdown
    PSN
    Kowdown
    Steam
    Kowdown

Send message
    Probably not. Or if you do you're going to have to put something under it, like cotton or gauze. Hash basically turns into liquid in a vaporizer and will run into the inside, innards and potentially into your mouth.The pax has that little box thing specially for it.
  • Was just looking on a Dynavap answers thing, saw cotton suggested as a wrap around there too (also 'pack it in weed').  Hash gives me a half-snoozing-to-music thing that I love on a Friday night, whereas weed would probably mean that track 1 and the start of track 2 amaze me, before zzzzz.  

Will keep looking until payday, Dyna is still on the shortlist.  Love the no frills couple of pulls thing.
  • Kow
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Kowdown
    Xbox
    Kowdown
    PSN
    Kowdown
    Steam
    Kowdown

Send message
    There's one called the Storm Pen, which works with hash too. A little bit more expensive (70 quid) and it's a chargeable one.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!