Vaping and ecigs.
  • beano
    Show networks
    Wii
    all the way home.

Send message
    I'm not quitting nicotine, I abandoned that idea.
    "Better than a tech demo. But mostly a tech demo for now. Exactly what we expected, crashes less and less. No multiplayer."
    - BnB NMS review, PS4, PC
  • I'd like to smoke less, maybe none, but at the moment it's just a thing I do as well as smoking. Time will tell if that changes.
  • I'm gradually lowering my nicotine dosage, but with five of the six people i work with being smokers, I think I'd have to change jobs to completely give up.
    PSN: Its_DanDan_Ey
  • Yossarian
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Yossarian Drew
    Steam
    Yossarian_Drew

Send message
    I fucking love nicotine, no way am I giving it up.
  • beano
    Show networks
    Wii
    all the way home.

Send message
    Dan_Dan_Ey wrote:
    I'm gradually lowering my nicotine dosage, but with five of the six people i work with being smokers, I think I'd have to change jobs to completely give up.

This was key, I got down tp 1.5mg nicotine but hanging with the smokers and accepting the odd biff combined with a ban on campus for ecigs shafted that. I've been on 12mg for a while, going down to 9 again. I can probs hang at 6mg.
    "Better than a tech demo. But mostly a tech demo for now. Exactly what we expected, crashes less and less. No multiplayer."
  • Subbax
    Show networks
    Facebook
    andrew.henderson
    Twitter
    Subbax
    Xbox
    Subbax
    PSN
    SubAxe
    Steam
    Subbax

Send message
    Yeah, I've no intention of giving up. I think I'd probably reduce my dosage to lower than the current 12 but I rather enjoy usage my vaper.
    It's a goddamn snoozefest out there.
  • Yossarian
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Yossarian Drew
    Steam
    Yossarian_Drew

Send message
    Also, some advice for Noxy:

If you're looking for something a bit more advanced, have a look at the various package deals you can get from the online stores. As far as a tank goes, the brands to look out for are Kanger and Aspire, they're generally reckoned to do the best tanks around. If you find anything from them with adjustable airflow, that should be decent. The actual device that you attach it to has a few more options, with quite a few brands who do decent kit, but I'm not too sure if you can go too far wrong here as long as it's got variable voltage and/or wattage. Also, don't worry too much about the listed wattage levels for devices, that won't affect you if you're just getting started. Keep an eye on what people say about build quality, and you'll have to make a choice between something with a built in or replaceable battery. A built in battery tends to be the slightly cheaper option as you don't have to add on the cost of a charger and spare batteries, with the downsides being that when the internal battery goes, the whole device is likely to need replacing, you can't keep a spare battery on you for when you're out and about, and, with some of them, the whole device may be unusable when it's charging.
  • beano
    Show networks
    Wii
    all the way home.

Send message
    Ordered a nautilus mini, feel a bit slack after I went my local dealer he only had the regulars in stock- said he was getting minis but didn't know when. Want to keep it compact. Also if I have 5ml of liquid at once I'm scared I'll vape it in a day.

Got a dispatch yesterday from the Tel Aviv firm for my 100ml for $10.
  • 100 ml of what?

My Vamo has been retired, and I've treated myself to a Sigelei Mini 30w. 30w is a bit excessive for me, as I normally only vape at 10, but if I do decide to sub ohm in the future, I've got the option now.

The box itself has a really nice weight to it, despite its diminutive size. The included silicone case and buttons have a great, tactile feel and the size is perfect. Just nice in the hand. It's also about an inch and a half smaller than my vamo, so much more transportable, and won't be constantly slipping out of my pocket. Generally feels really well built and more expensive than the £28 I paid for it (from vape inc. with a discount code. Next day delivery for free too! Seems like a good outlet)

I swear I get a better vape from it at the same wattage too. Highly recommend getting this box if you're in the market for a new ecig.

I also ordered some juices from Manabush. Got their sample pack, £30 for 8 10ml bottles. The first one I tried is phenomenal. Powwow sauce. Nutty, buiscuity custardy goodness, with the merest hint of tobacco, though that shouldn't put you off. Amazing. My. Favourite. Flavour.Ever.

Next one i tried was called Ixicacao, a chocolate based vape, again with a hint of tobacco. It's really nice, but a little sickly. Half a tank every now and again. I'll let you know what I think of the others as and when I try them.
  • beano
    Show networks
    Wii
    all the way home.

Send message
  • Wow, that's cheap! Have you used them before? Is it good stuff?

There's a place in the UK that is also suspiciously cheap called LiQuid. Basically one pound eLiquid. Not tried them, but have decent reviews on potv.
  • beano
    Show networks
    Wii
    all the way home.

Send message
    No idea will continue to report on service s'far and then product.
  • How long do these things last without a charge? I'm a bit of a shit smoker because I only really tend to smoke in the car (or if I'm drinking). So generally I have 2 fags on the way to work, 2 at lunch and one on the way home. If I just left one of these things in my car how long would it last before I had to take it out... forgot Id taken it out... charge it... die the next day because I've forgotton it... buy fags.
    The next generation doesn't start until MAG comes out. 

PSN: Naemuckle
    STEAM: Naemuckle
  • Yossarian
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Yossarian Drew
    Steam
    Yossarian_Drew

Send message
    That depends on many factors (size of battery, voltage settings, resistance of head). However, you could simply buy two batteries and a car charger.
  • I'd it's just for the car, you may as well buy a pass through.
  • beano
    Show networks
    Wii
    all the way home.

Send message
    Got the mini yesterday. I'm going through a lot of liquid but it's worth it from what I can tell.
  • beano
    Show networks
    Wii
    all the way home.

Send message
    That eliquid from tel aviv turned up yesterday. Measured it and it's just over 100ml. Two weeks from order to arriving. That's alright like.
  • Yossarian wrote:
    Also, some advice for Noxy: If you're looking for something a bit more advanced, have a look at the various package deals you can get from the online stores. As far as a tank goes, the brands to look out for are Kanger and Aspire, they're generally reckoned to do the best tanks around. If you find anything from them with adjustable airflow, that should be decent. The actual device that you attach it to has a few more options, with quite a few brands who do decent kit, but I'm not too sure if you can go too far wrong here as long as it's got variable voltage and/or wattage. Also, don't worry too much about the listed wattage levels for devices, that won't affect you if you're just getting started. Keep an eye on what people say about build quality, and you'll have to make a choice between something with a built in or replaceable battery. A built in battery tends to be the slightly cheaper option as you don't have to add on the cost of a charger and spare batteries, with the downsides being that when the internal battery goes, the whole device is likely to need replacing, you can't keep a spare battery on you for when you're out and about, and, with some of them, the whole device may be unusable when it's charging.

Thanks. It's taking me ages to get around to buying one of these.

Do you feel healthier when you cut out smoking and start doing this instead? Is it the smoke or the nicotine which saps your energy?
  • Yossarian
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Yossarian Drew
    Steam
    Yossarian_Drew

Send message
    I can't say for sure on energy sapping, I've always found fags or ecigs more of a pick me up than anything else, but you'll certainly feel healthier.
  • When i last gave up tobacco i had seemingly infinite energy. So much i didn't know how to spend it. I joined the gym, started being more active, and was eating a lot more. Was never sure if it was the tobacco or the nicotine which had previously been suppressing my appetite and energy, but i'd quite like to restore it.
  • beano
    Show networks
    Wii
    all the way home.

Send message
    Do you feel healthier when you cut out smoking and start doing this instead?

Deffo, more lung capacity, I can vape whilst maintaining moderate to high cardio activity. Nicotine attaches to your blood cells though, tar cakes the lungs if what I said sounded somewhat counter intuitive.
    Is it the smoke or the nicotine which saps your energy?

No idea what this is! If you ditch the nicotine, you're looking for something else, I guess that's what you experienced in the past?

Nicotine is an appetite suppressant, this was quite a controversial claim but further studies have found it to be true. It's still a contentious claim despite more recent findings. Eating healthily (or even just MOAR) will improve your energy anyway (o:
  • beano
    Show networks
    Wii
    all the way home.

Send message
    I got my liquid new, and my mini. I don't need lots of kit so was going to give away some bits I don't need. But I just rocked my new atti-cum-cart with the variable (I was gonna give to Nozzy) and I can't hold true no more. Fella, stop dawdling, even if you get a shit-kit, Heron, you'll not go wrong. Get involved.

Sitting on such a fence is similar to people who speak suicide, to quote a friend to a friend. "If you wanted to be dead already, you be dead already."- contrast fact, it's delayed suicide anyway, smoking- this is a segway. I did just lead into slitting wrists. If you wanted to smoke ecigs already you'd not be here asking for advice. You're worst than Elm with his constant UN threads of, help me improve my life regarding X.

No offence, this is abstract, if you were mental already, you'd not be exposed in the mental health thread. And that's where this community lies, in the essence if it wasn't for the "alright."

Until it backfires, climate change denier in one thread is cooooool brah.

Muslim apologist in another to coooool you down brah.

It's shit, oxno is more of a racist that abott.

Brooks, failed.

Dawg.
  • What's your liquid like, dawg? Does it taste chemically, like petrol station liquid or good, like regular liquid?
  • beano
    Show networks
    Wii
    all the way home.

Send message
    It's good, I wen't for a 50/50 mix of the g's so it's a little viscous if anything. Gonna take ages to vape away a thousand cigarettes worth of liquid though.

It's kosher liquid!
  • Anyone got any ideas about budget weed vaporisers, the pen ones specifically? The cheapest seem to be about £25 and act more like pipes than vaporisers. The best rated are about £200 which is way more than I want to spend.
  • dynamiteReady
    Show networks
    Steam
    dynamiteready

Send message
    Someone's told me that BAR have bought out some vape company...
    "I didn't get it. BUUUUUUUUUUUT, you fucking do your thing." - Roujin
    Ninty Code: SW-7904-0771-0996
  • Yossarian
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Yossarian Drew
    Steam
    Yossarian_Drew

Send message
    monkey wrote:
    Anyone got any ideas about budget weed vaporisers, the pen ones specifically? The cheapest seem to be about £25 and act more like pipes than vaporisers. The best rated are about £200 which is way more than I want to spend.

I can't help, but am interested in this as well.
  • beano
    Show networks
    Wii
    all the way home.

Send message
    Heard good things about the Snoop Dogg one, I don't think it's expensive. Pax is where it's at, though pricey.
  • I've got one of the £20 ones and can confirm they're pretty shit. It's a bitch to operate correctly and, even when you do, it burns half the weed.

Those ones that fill a bag look like the best, but I've never tried. Another option is to make some juice to go in standard vapes.
  • Subbax
    Show networks
    Facebook
    andrew.henderson
    Twitter
    Subbax
    Xbox
    Subbax
    PSN
    SubAxe
    Steam
    Subbax

Send message
    I'm trying out some new flavours now that my usual place closed down. Space Jam is the name and I've got Astro and Andromeda.

Andromeda is in now and had a quick go before getting into bed. It's supposed to be blueberry, cream, and pomegranate. It's definitely a sweet vape.
    It's a goddamn snoozefest out there.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!