Vaping and ecigs.
  • Yossarian
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Yossarian Drew
    Steam
    Yossarian_Drew

Send message
    I've just noticed that that kit doesn't come with liquid. Paradise Vape are very good for that:

http://www.paradisevapeuk.co.uk

A wide range of flavours, a choice between different mixes of PG (provides the 'throat hit') and VG (provides the vapour), good prices and fast delivery. You can't go far wrong. You'll probably want to buy a few different flavours/mixes/nicotine strengths to find one that works for you.
  • Once again I'd like to say thank you,I've never vaped, it's something I'm thinking of trying,I watched a review of the starter kit and it seems like a decent entry point.
    Peter3C
  • Subbax
    Show networks
    Facebook
    andrew.henderson
    Twitter
    Subbax
    Xbox
    Subbax
    PSN
    SubAxe
    Steam
    Subbax

Send message
    What's another decent online store other than UK ecig store? I'm looking for a second battery for the other half but all the ones on UK ecig are VV and I just want to get a standard 650, preferably purple as I know she'll have a moan if it doesn't match.

She bought a Vapetronica. No idea how good it is but its a bottom coil, much like mine. She mentioned they had on of the rainbow spinners so I'm tempted to go see what price that is. I feel like mixing it up a little.
    It's a goddamn snoozefest out there.
  • Yossarian
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Yossarian Drew
    Steam
    Yossarian_Drew

Send message
    Vaperone is cheap and has quick delivery. At least, it did last time I used them.
  • I said somewhere a few pages back but can't remember where now.
  • Fuck vaping, there's no goddamn way to carry the things. They either break, leak or fall out of my pocket on the bus. Why can't someone come up with one that isn't shit?
  • Subbax
    Show networks
    Facebook
    andrew.henderson
    Twitter
    Subbax
    Xbox
    Subbax
    PSN
    SubAxe
    Steam
    Subbax

Send message
    I can send you of mine in the post? It's basic but it hadn't leaked at all.
  • Very kind, but I'm starting to think it's me.

Thinking about it, my CE5 never leaked, it's just got shit output.
  • Yossarian
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Yossarian Drew
    Steam
    Yossarian_Drew

Send message
    My Aerotank is pretty rock solid construction-wise, but I've found that about 50% of the heads I buy are rubbish and leak. When I use a head which doesn't leak, it's fantastic. Kanger have recently changed the head design for these and the ProTank (they use the same heads and are basically the same design apart from the base), hopefully this will result in fewer leaking heads.
  • I've been meaning to pick up some more (lower resistance) attys for my Aerotank, the construction does seem better than most. Is there a new model of head I should be looking to get, then? How would I identify it?
  • Yossarian
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Yossarian Drew
    Steam
    Yossarian_Drew

Send message
    The holes on either side where the liquid reaches the wick are now split in two. If you do manage to get some, let me know where from, thus far I've failed.
  • Just ordered some heads from Vape Escape that were labelled as "new", plus they had some other Kanger Pro/Aero heads in their reduced section, so fingers crossed.
  • Now that's service, ordered from Vape Escape yesterday, package arrived this morning with a complimentary bottle of juice.

@Yossarian I can confirm that these are the new, two hole, heads.
  • Yossarian
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Yossarian Drew
    Steam
    Yossarian_Drew

Send message
    Excellent. Let me know if you have any issues with leaking.
  • Just tidying up all my vaping bits and thought to myself how much more badass my vapes look than the old CE5/650 setup I started with. Enough so that I decided to take a picture and post it here.

XSuzAJCl.jpg
  • Do you save a lot of money buying these online? I really need one. Can't decide how much money to spend, or whether i should get from a local shop for convenience. 

Have not smoked for 3 days. Can't carry on like this as i'm the grumpiest person ever and have not stopped being angry since Monday.
  • Yossarian
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Yossarian Drew
    Steam
    Yossarian_Drew

Send message
    I've no idea what the prices are like in your local shop, but I'd have guessed so.

Still, it might be worth starting with one of those ones that look like real cigs from your local as at least you know you'll be able to get refills easily and can work out whether you get on with it. A couple of words of advice, though: firstly, remember that the experience can be customised massively by spending a bit more money, so if you're unsure about it owing to it not feeling quite right, for instance, that can be changed.

Secondly, it's ridiculously easy to overdo it on these things when you first start. Not watching something burn down in your hands and reaching a point where you know it's near the end of the cig, means that you don't get the same level of satisfaction. It's purely a psychological thing, and it can be broken, but at first you'll probably be vaping constantly waiting to feel satisfied without realising that this comes less from the amount of nicotine you have and more from the expectation that when you finish a cigarette you'll feel satisfied.
  • Aspire Nautilus is where it's at yo! 3 months in and no leaks. Attys last up to four weeks with astounding flav and vape production.

Thinking about getting an eleaf istick as my vamp is on its last legs. Anybody used one?
    PSN: Its_DanDan_Ey
  • Yossarian
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Yossarian Drew
    Steam
    Yossarian_Drew

Send message
    Four weeks? That's insane. Are you cleaning them regularly?
  • I've cleaned and changed the gizmo in mine once - ONCE - in over a year.

Never leaks either.

#thuglife
  • Can we talk about normal cigs in here?  I'm struggling.  Not had one since December 27th but it's a nightmare on the beer.  Went to a gig on Saturday and I was practically begging after 5 pints.  I'm not really looking for advice, I know the way for me to do it is to not drink outside the house for a while (I'm fine-ish if I drink indoors), but it's my mate's bday drink in Peckham on Saturday and I'm fretting.  The longest I've gone without since I was 14 was three years.  I need to quit because I if I don't quit like I said I would when I became a dad, there aren't any major events left for me to pin it on that have the added 'do the right thing' guilt.  I don't get on with ECigs and I've never tried patches/gum - I like smoking, fuck the nicotine.  /nonsense.
  • Yossarian
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Yossarian Drew
    Steam
    Yossarian_Drew

Send message
    It took me a while to find an Ecig that I got on with, but once I did, I've never looked back. If your only experience is from those crappy ones that look like real cigarettes, you probably won't get on with them, but it's worth experimenting to find a decent setup.
  • beano
    Show networks
    Wii
    all the way home.

Send message
    I bought some nautilus coils by mistake. Five, I have. Meant to get the BVCs for my CE5. But I'm thinking I might as well get a nautilus now.
    "Better than a tech demo. But mostly a tech demo for now. Exactly what we expected, crashes less and less. No multiplayer."
    - BnB NMS review, PS4, PC
  • Subbax
    Show networks
    Facebook
    andrew.henderson
    Twitter
    Subbax
    Xbox
    Subbax
    PSN
    SubAxe
    Steam
    Subbax

Send message
    I need a full upgrade on my kit now. It's just not doing the job anymore.

If I buy this Aspire premium kit, will I be able to fit a Nautilus on it? It says it comes with a mini nautilus and all this stuff has progressed so far since I last checked.

Blimey, I've just realised the nautilus has two coils! I'm assuming I'll be able to sense when one is broken by the vape strength and amount?
  • Yossarian
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Yossarian Drew
    Steam
    Yossarian_Drew

Send message
    Subbax wrote:
    I need a full upgrade on my kit now. It's just not doing the job anymore. If I buy this Aspire premium kit, will I be able to fit a Nautilus on it? It says it comes with a mini nautilus and all this stuff has progressed so far since I last checked. Blimey, I've just realised the nautilus has two coils! I'm assuming I'll be able to sense when one is broken by the vape strength and amount?

I'm sure you can, what you want to check is that the Nautilus and Mini Nautilus both have a 510 connection, but that's pretty standard these days so I'd be surprised if they don't. It will probably look a bit weird with a full sized Nautilus on it, though. I'd imagine that the full sized thing is much larger.

Having said that, if your old kit isn't cutting it, but vaping is working for you, personally I'd probably recommend moving away from the eGo-style batteries to something with replaceable batteries which wil probably last longer and offer a better experience. Those eGo batteries tend to become weaker as they run out and the vape becomes less satisfying. There are lots of decent starting mods around which won't end up costing you much more than that kit.
  • Yossarian
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Yossarian Drew
    Steam
    Yossarian_Drew

Send message
    Also, the twin coil thing just means it produces more vapour, other than that, it's exactly the same as a single col setup. You do tend to get through your juice quicker, though.
  • A lot of good quality ego style batteries have a constant voltage setting so the vape doesn't get weaker as they run out.
  • Yossarian
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Yossarian Drew
    Steam
    Yossarian_Drew

Send message
    Well, it's your call. Personally, I like the convenience of switching out batteries when one runs out so I don't have to wait for it to charge. Plus the batteries themselves are cheaper. I have 4 batteries in rotation for my ProVari. I've never found myself without one. Also, a half-decent mod should last longer than an eGo battery. Not to mention looking much cooler.
  • That aspire kit seems like pretty good value, the cf mod us pretty highly rated, but it isn't variable voltage/wattage to my knowledge, so performance will drop off like an ego battery.
  • It is variable voltage,but will drop off like an ego. I say, for that price, it's a pretty good buy, and the nautilus mini will look nice on it. There is no difference between the reg nautilus and the mini, bar the size.

Alternatively, get the eleaf istick and tell me if it's any good!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!