Ghost Recon: Future Soldier
  • Let us know how you get on mate. I'm fucked if I'm laying down my moolah if I've got to jump through hoops to get online.

ta

g.man
    Come with g if you want to live...
  • Ok. Sorted.
    If it happens you go to the Ubisoft support site. Create a support ticket for the relevant game and problem. Attach a photo of the wrong 'passport' code and they send you a new one.
    Everything is working now.
    It's most likely a distributor fuck up, they must have got the codes mixed up when
    packing the boxes.
    Live= sgt pantyfire    PSN= pantyfire
  • Moto70
    Show networks
    Twitter
    @jsm147
    Xbox
    Moto 70
    PSN
    MotoSeventy
    Steam
    [kia]_permian
    Wii
    Moto70

Send message
    My code was fine in my pack...
  • Finished the SP last night. It wasn't bad.
    Oddly, the last couple of missions where much more low key than the others and I enjoyed them more for it.
    I had a couple of goes on the multi and it was quite enjoyable more so than the demo but that might be just because I was on the winning team. There wasn't many people using the gadgets on the opposing team. I don't know why they wherent because I unlocked the drone after two games and I was shit.
    The Guerilla mode looks alright I wouldn't mind giving it a go with you guys at some point if anyone is up for it.
  • I'll give it a go, just beware that I'm bad at 3rd person shooters.
  • Moto70
    Show networks
    Twitter
    @jsm147
    Xbox
    Moto 70
    PSN
    MotoSeventy
    Steam
    [kia]_permian
    Wii
    Moto70

Send message
    I'm currently on the mission where you have sneaked onto a big ship and now I am having a gunfight to get back off it, how much further is there to go before I finish the campaign?
  • Hmmm, I'm hovering over a purchase on this. Quite fancy a third person shooter and like the setting here. But I'm a sod for picking up cheaper games then only playing them for a couple of hours.

Is the SP good? And can you co-op with randoms if I'm not playing when you guys are around?
  • Moto70 wrote:
    I'm currently on the mission where you have sneaked onto a big ship and now I am having a gunfight to get back off it, how much further is there to go before I finish the campaign?
    I think you are half way to two thirds through it.

• Moto70 wrote:

Not enjoying it mod ?
    Wii U Themagickman - PSN - Themagickman   Xboxlive - Themagickman
  • Moto70
    Show networks
    Twitter
    @jsm147
    Xbox
    Moto 70
    PSN
    MotoSeventy
    Steam
    [kia]_permian
    Wii
    Moto70

Send message
    I'm not Mod!

Yes I am enjoying it I'm just curious to know how long is left so that I can then crack on with some co-op and Guerilla action.
  • Moto70 wrote:
    I'm not Mod! Yes I am enjoying it I'm just curious to know how long is left so that I can then crack on with some co-op and Guerilla action.

Sorry Moto , I always get confused as you have similar names , I to want to play co-op but only a couple of levels left for me
    Wii U Themagickman - PSN - Themagickman   Xboxlive - Themagickman
  • I've ordered it and it will hopefully be here tomorrow. Maybe some co-op over the weekend if people fancy it?
  • Played a fair bit of the wave mode there with Pantyfire and it was excellent. He did carry me for the fair bit, but you get into the groove of it. There's a real rhythm to it, very satisfying and it throws some nasty stuff at you. The snipers were a real surprise.
  • FranticPea
    Show networks
    Xbox
    FranticPea
    PSN
    FranticPea
    Steam
    FranticPea

Send message
    Sounds good. I do really fancy this game.
  • Moto70
    Show networks
    Twitter
    @jsm147
    Xbox
    Moto 70
    PSN
    MotoSeventy
    Steam
    [kia]_permian
    Wii
    Moto70

Send message
    Can't wait 'til this weekend now!

I presume folk will be about?
  • Payday Friday, if this frigger is still £25 in Asda, I'll get it bought.
    GT: WEBBIN5 - A life in formats: Sinclair ZX81>Amstrad CPC 6128>Amiga 500>Sega Megadrive>PC>PlayStation 2>Xbox>DS Lite>Xbox 360>Xbox One>Xbox One X>Xbox Series X>Oculus Quest 2
  • The coordination part of Guerilla worked really well. Iain watched the left and I watched the right (I picked a simple map on purpose) and we laid down claymores and threw out sensors etc... And ripped the AI up as it charged in. They where quite smart as well, moving from cover to cover then dashing in to try and get the objective.
    It was bloody good fun, got the pulse racing as well.
    Get a full team of us on there and it would be a blood bath.

@Iain, I noticed that when I select that map again it has a list of all the waves we have cleared and you can carry on where we left off or pick a specific wave and carry on from there. Which is a very nice touch, no need to start all the way back at wave 1.
  • Very good fun, look forward to getting a squad on.

It adds a decent amount of value to the game. I really enjoyed the campaign, but it's not everyone's cup of tea and I think the MP is probably a dead duck already.

Number 20 on the Live activity chart.
  • FranticPea
    Show networks
    Xbox
    FranticPea
    PSN
    FranticPea
    Steam
    FranticPea

Send message
    Webbins wrote:
    Payday Friday, if this frigger is still £25 in Asda, I'll get it bought.

Nnnnnnnnmmnnnnn.
  • Moto70
    Show networks
    Twitter
    @jsm147
    Xbox
    Moto 70
    PSN
    MotoSeventy
    Steam
    [kia]_permian
    Wii
    Moto70

Send message
    I may even cancel my night out tonight for this!
  • Paul the sparky
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Paul the sparky
    PSN
    Neon_Sparks
    Steam
    Paul_the_sparky

Send message
    FranticPea wrote:
    Webbins wrote:
    Payday Friday, if this frigger is still £25 in Asda, I'll get it bought.
    Nnnnnnnnmmnnnnn.
    If you two pricks jump on the bandwagon before it hits £20, you owe me £2.50 each.
  • FranticPea
    Show networks
    Xbox
    FranticPea
    PSN
    FranticPea
    Steam
    FranticPea

Send message
    I'm keen to finish Dead Island before buying it tbh.
  • This game's not sticking to the script though, it was supposed to be £20 two weeks ago.
    GT: WEBBIN5 - A life in formats: Sinclair ZX81>Amstrad CPC 6128>Amiga 500>Sega Megadrive>PC>PlayStation 2>Xbox>DS Lite>Xbox 360>Xbox One>Xbox One X>Xbox Series X>Oculus Quest 2
  • I don't know if I can commit to a full co-op run through but I will definately be up for Guerilla mode. Its the only mode I haven't really touched yet.
    Gamertag: aaroncupboard (like the room where you keep towels)
  • FranticPea wrote:
    I'm keen to finish Dead Island before buying it tbh.

Good luck with that. I sunk days into Dead Rising at one point I thought it was taking the piss and making levels up on the fly.
  • FranticPea
    Show networks
    Xbox
    FranticPea
    PSN
    FranticPea
    Steam
    FranticPea

Send message
    Dead Rising or Dead Island? I'm confuzzled...
  • Ha - Dead Island.
  • So this is a lot of fun. Fairly standard story/locations but the shooting is solid enough. Lining up the sync shots is very satisfying to execute. I can imagine that co-op/horde will be even more fun
  • Ordered this from Teh Hut.  It's on for £23.95 plus I had a 10% code so £21.55 at the death.  Look forward to playing this next gen.
  • FranticPea
    Show networks
    Xbox
    FranticPea
    PSN
    FranticPea
    Steam
    FranticPea

Send message
    Ima buy it next Friday. Intensive Dead Island until then.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!