The British Politics Thread
  • Absolutely fucking fuming that Labour have apologised to and paid out a six figure sum to the cunts who sat on anti-semitism cases for factional gain.
  • There's a rumour that John Ware is suing Corbyn for libel so he'll hopefully get his day in court that he wants so much.
  • Gottle of geer! Gottle of geer!

Rq1uvM6.png
    Come with g if you want to live...
  • Boris' tailor having to do WORK to cover up his fat ass from the looks of that photo. Look how much material is flying around there once it's moved out of place. 

tenor.gif?itemid=13869893
    "Let me tell you, when yung Rouj had his Senna and Mansell Scalextric, Frank was the goddamn Professor X of F1."
  • The more you read the worse it gets.
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-53606083

Lord Botham for services to Brexit.
    Lord Jo Johnson the PM's brother.

Cant get worse? read on.

Lord Philip Hammond a nothing Chancellor.

Lady Ruth Davidson who quit less than a year ago to spend more time with her son, I am sure she will be in attendance regularly.

LADY KATE HOEY!

SIR PHILIP MAY!!!!

Lord Lebedev owner of the Independent and Evening Standard

Lord Moore, ex Telegraph editor

I was half expecting Ian Huntley MBE

This is ya Brexit support payday. 36 new peers to make a total of 830.
  • We are the worst country.
    "Let me tell you, when yung Rouj had his Senna and Mansell Scalextric, Frank was the goddamn Professor X of F1."
  • Daily Mail Island.
  • BUNG A BOB FOR BREXIT BRITAIN
  • Evening trying to ignore the clear corruption here why the fuck do we need a couple of hundred more peers than MPs?
    830 is a ludicrous number and they are in for life.
  • We don't. And what expertise is fucking Botham going to provide? Its a rotten fucking system and needs burning down.
  • 2021 ... Roaming gangs of Beefeaters and Chelsea pensioners stalk the land ... Wetherspoons expands rapidly with new branches opening daily, filling the empty shopping centres and highstreets, soon it is the only business operating in many towns ... formal schooling is cancelled and replaced by 'Beefy Botham Brexit Academies' to encourage patriotism and loyalty to the nation ... the Football Lads Alliance form a paramilitary wing and, encouraged by the government, begin to take over from local councils believed to be still controlled by 'liberal remoaners and lefty sympathisers' ...
  • Because of the Beefy moniker I always thought Botham smelt like BBQ Beef Hula Hoops.

Of course we will all smell like that when we resort to eating only low brand dog food.
  • He told me to fuck off when I was taking part in an under 11's cricket tournament in the early 90's and asked for an autograph. I can't remember his odour exactly, sweat and lager would be my guess. 

Sweat, lager and hatred. The smell of England.
  • b0r1s
    Show networks
    Xbox
    b0r1s
    PSN
    ib0r1s
    Steam
    ib0r1s

Send message
    What a cunt. He’s bought a second home in Spain and plans to live there permanently I read. Like a lot of the rich who have fucked this country they can now leave. I’m sure he’ll have made money out of it as well.
  • LarryDavid wrote:
    He told me to fuck off when I was taking part in an under 11's cricket tournament in the early 90's and asked for an autograph. I can't remember his odour exactly, sweat and lager would be my guess.  Sweat, lager and hatred. The smell of England.
    Johnny Lydon told me to fuck off when I asked for his autograph as a kid
    Switch Friend Code: SW-5407-6034-9226

PSN: derekg
  • Heh. I should think so too.
    Come with g if you want to live...
  • Only because he wouldn't buy any butter off him though.
  • These accusations against this Tory MP seem to be really, very serious. Right up into the fully criminal end of things as opposed to workplace misconduct.

I am refraining from any speculation on who it is because it would be unfair on whoever it isn't. Plus former minister, Tory MP, male in their 50s hardly narrows things down.
  • davyK
    Show networks
    Xbox
    davyK13
    Steam
    dbkelly

Send message
    Yeah - victim had to go to hospital after the attack
    Holding the wrong end of the stick since 2009.
  • davyK
    Show networks
    Xbox
    davyK13
    Steam
    dbkelly

Send message
    LarryDavid wrote:
    He told me to fuck off when I was taking part in an under 11's cricket tournament in the early 90's and asked for an autograph. I can't remember his odour exactly, sweat and lager would be my guess.  Sweat, lager and hatred. The smell of England.
    Johnny Lydon told me to fuck off when I asked for his autograph as a kid

Excellent.
    Holding the wrong end of the stick since 2009.
  • LivDiv wrote:
    These accusations against this Tory MP seem to be really, very serious. Right up into the fully criminal end of things as opposed to workplace misconduct. I am refraining from any speculation on who it is because it would be unfair on whoever it isn't. Plus former minister, Tory MP, male in their 50s hardly narrows things down.

Is there any you would be surprised about it being though?
  • Some seem more likely than others but Raab is only 46 and still a minister.
  • LivDiv wrote:
    These accusations against this Tory MP seem to be really, very serious. Right up into the fully criminal end of things as opposed to workplace misconduct. I am refraining from any speculation on who it is because it would be unfair on whoever it isn't. Plus former minister, Tory MP, male in their 50s hardly narrows things down.
    Is there any you would be surprised about it being though?
    No - would have said ken Clarke in previous years but he’s neither an mp or in his 50s

• acemuzzy
    Show networks
    PSN
    Acemuzzy
    Steam
    Acemuzzy (aka murray200)
    Wii
    3DS - 4613-7291-1486

Send message
    He also, strange to say, seems a better egg than most of the current set
  • Yeah hence why I would have been surprised.  Would say the likes of Hammond and dominic grieve would be surprising also - didn’t agree with much of what they did but principled people unlike the current cabinet who aren’t exactly over burdened with integrity

• acemuzzy
    Show networks
    PSN
    Acemuzzy
    Steam
    Acemuzzy (aka murray200)
    Wii
    3DS - 4613-7291-1486

Send message
    Ah sorry misread
  • GooberTheHat
    Show networks
    Twitter
    GooberTheHat
    Xbox
    GooberTheHat
    Steam
    GooberTheHat

Send message
    Of the possible suspects, the one that appears to be getting the finger pointed at them is a particularly scummy arrogant prick, so I wouldn't be surprised.
  • Of the possible suspects, the one that appears to be getting the finger pointed at them is a particularly scummy arrogant prick, so I wouldn't be surprised.

Havent been following this really, but reading this comment I just thought - Well, that could be nearly any of them?
    SFV - reddave360
  • If he was named tomorrow, I'd be like, yeah, he'd do that.

However, the reasoning for him trending is a little spurious, as he never had a Twitter account to delete in the first place.
  • There a few of these Twitter theories going around.
    One claiming it must be a certain individual because they didn't Tweet this weekend, ignoring the fact they haven't Tweeted since July 13th.

Really it is better to wait. It will come out next week. The fact the media arent reporting names mean it must be for good reason.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!