Nintendo Switch
  • I have an orzly on my OG Switch and there are faint scratches (you can see them at certain angles) on the bottom corners of the screen.

God knows what it wiuld be like without the protection. I barely undivk mine either. Like less than 50 times since new
    PSN - minkymu
  • Orzly the way forward boys thanks for the top tip!

Also the kick stand needs redesign
    The Forum Herald™
  • FranticPea
    Show networks
    Xbox
    FranticPea
    PSN
    FranticPea
    Steam
    FranticPea

Send message
    Might be a shit design, but ours has survived the surf across the bath so there's that.
  • Does everyone still have the air vent at the top of their switch intact?
  • My speakers at the bottom have filled with micro
    Fluff which I have to remove with a wooden tooth pick
    The Forum Herald™
  • I’ve got a launch model. Where str huh getting the scratches? I don’t have a single scratch on mine.
    I am a FREE. I am not MAN. A NUMBER.
  • Mines launch too
    The Forum Herald™
  • I’ll take pics on Monday but it’s obvs from the dock as a. It’s led a charmed life b. It has no good games do barely played c. You can see where the scratches end
    The Forum Herald™
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    The kick stand needs binned.
  • mannaboy
    Show networks
    Steam
    mannaboy
    Wii
    mannaboy

Send message
    Same here, no protector, no scratches. Zelda on 52’ 4K telly looks fine too.*

*have not been to the opticians for over a year.
    Things can only get better.
  • My Switch is temperamental with carts these days, which is a worry. My screen protector is unscratched though.
  • EvilRedEye
    Show networks
    Twitter
    adrianongaming
    Xbox
    EvilRedEye8
    PSN
    EvilRedEye8
    Steam
    EvilRedEye8

Send message
    I wonder if Switch Pro has a glass screen.
    "ERE's like Mr. Muscle, he loves the things he hates"
  • Good news though Waifu Uncovered is now on sale
    The Forum Herald™
  • davyK
    Show networks
    Xbox
    davyK13
    Steam
    dbkelly

Send message
    Don't have a screen protector on mine but it's perma-docked. I have no interest in playing handheld. But I suppose I should get one.
    Holding the wrong end of the stick since 2009.
  • EvilRedEye wrote:
    I wonder if Switch Pro has a glass screen.

Made of the most scratch magnetic glass because it’s the type of screen Samsung were Throwing in the bin until Nintendo threw them a final bone for the stupid production machines.
  • Which does make you laugh
    The Forum Herald™
  • I’m just joking but it’s the choice Nintendo would make.
  • Just realised I don't think I've ever used the touchscreen on mine. There are scratches on the screen from the dock though like Bob says. I've got a second protector on mine now as the first one cracked. I also have shiny worn plastic look around the buttons and where I hold it which I like.

It needs an overhaul really the design is bad in many ways.
  • davyK
    Show networks
    Xbox
    davyK13
    Steam
    dbkelly

Send message
    When you think about what the Switch is though - both a handheld and a trad TV console it's not exactly surprising there are some issues.  It's surprising that something as basic as the screen getting scratched is one of them though.
  • Not sure why the dock is designed as it is though. There are loads of third party docks that don't touch the screen. The Wii U will have a standing dock to charge the tablet controller when it's released so don't know why the switch needed such an awkwardly designed dock
    SFV - reddave360
  • 90% off Rogue Singularity. Which might be shit, but it's appeared in a couple of hidden gems lists and looks good for some straight ahead 3D jumping.
  • Today I received my 8bitdo usb adpator so I can connect a ds4.

Wow. 2d Mario is now playable as I have a working dpad. Stranger's Wrath is more playable as the analogue sticks have more usable range.

Pro Controller, seriously, can go fuck itself.
  • EShop sale:
    Spoiler:
    iosGameCentre:T3hDaddy;
    XBL: MistaTeaTime
  • Is it even a sale if Akane isn’t less than a £1?

At this point I’m pretty sure I’m just buying games for the sake of it.
    The Forum Herald™
  • Nina
    Show networks
    Twitter
    myHighnessOne
    Xbox
    SU SPRIET
    PSN
    myHighness
    Steam
    myHighness

Send message
    Has anyone played the Amnesia Collection on Switch? Saw it was cheap on the US shop, and am kinda curious.
  • Paul the sparky
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Paul the sparky
    PSN
    Neon_Sparks
    Steam
    Paul_the_sparky

Send message
    I CAN'T REMEMBER
  • I remember when Toki marched up asking for about £35 for a spruce up of an average 80s arcade game. Then it sheepishly settled on a more ordinary indie price. Now it's left begging for a pound.

And it can still piss off.
  • davyK
    Show networks
    Xbox
    davyK13
    Steam
    dbkelly

Send message
    Toki was a coin grabbing bastard in the arcade. The Megadrive port was relentless too.

Just checked it out on Switch - have used that soulless graphical style that too many makeovers have. It's a no from me.
  • Nina wrote:
    Has anyone played the Amnesia Collection on Switch? Saw it was cheap on the US shop, and am kinda curious.
    I have it. I likes it.
    I must really play some more of it!
    Not everything is The Best or Shit. Theres many levels between that, lets just enjoy stuff.
  • Nina
    Show networks
    Twitter
    myHighnessOne
    Xbox
    SU SPRIET
    PSN
    myHighness
    Steam
    myHighness

Send message
    Nina wrote:
    I have it. I likes it. I must really play some more of it!
    How does it control? Saw somewhere that the first game in the series is a bit of a pain to control because of the point and click nature? 

I don't even know why I want to play it tbh, as I can barely make it through Until Dawn. Got a little less than two hours to go till it's dawn and I hate it all.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!