Pro Evolution Soccer (Shiny New Thread for 2016)
  • Anyone playing the new pes 2018 beta? Any good?
  • nope. is it available to anyone?

my prediction though is that it will play much the same as the last few PES, though some people will try to claim it's much changed and better than ever...also the presentation and menus will remain such an utter clunky ball ache that it's hard to drum up the effort to play.  and online will still be utter shite.
    "Like i said, context is missing."
    http://ssgg.uk
  • I downloaded it remotely from a PC for my Bone but haven't turned the thing on for a while so no idea if it's sat there waiting for me.

I tend to play the demo out of curiosity but then not buy it. In this day and age, so hard to look beyond the lack of licenses.
  • PES 2017 played a great game, but it's frustrating that despite all the improvements some of the faults on extended play are the same as those from PES 4, which was the last one I had. Slow Evolution Soccer more like.
  • Need punctuated equilibrium football instead.
    "Sometimes it's better to light a flamethrower than curse the darkness." ― Terry Pratchett
  • I liked 2017 but could never find an online game, the matchmaking on 2018 beta doesn't seem any better
    Switch Friend Code: SW-5407-6034-9226

PSN: derekg

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!