Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch - Now with Welsh accent
  • Hi. Yeah me too, that's how I'm attacking it. SF and have a look at Revengence on Saturday?
    http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lsv0yykIVF1qkflw0.gif
  • finally loaded this up last night. holy shit it looks amazeballs. dunno when im going to get time to play it though :(
  • Quick question:

I've been to see Her Mooness, so will be heading back to Castaway Cove for the you know what...will I
    Spoiler:
    I'm falling apart to songs about hips and hearts...
  • Thanks for spoilering, most don't round these parts.
  • I was trying to give enough info before the spoiler to make sure you wouldn't click if you didn't know what I was talking about, while at the same time trying to not make that bit spoilery too. Tough!
  • "Heh! You're a bit annoying, but at least you're enthusiastic!" (Supreme Sage Solomon)Made me laugh

Loving most if not all of the main dialogue, just wish there was more Welsh accent coming through the speakers.

Ref spoilers, first off sorry if I have gave anything away.  Done my best to try and keep shit on the DL, stuff I really wanna talk about is being limited by my lack of forum skillz(had to scrub a killa post in The Walking dead thread few months ago).  I try to use the spoiler button but instead of getting a sexy grey bar I get a line through the word.  Please halp!
  • Has it been bad for spoilers in here?

Other than a couple of locations and names of fams?

If so and i have played my part in it apologies.
    Can-of-sprite
  • Show networks
    Twitter
    @daviedigi
    PSN
    daviedigi
    Steam
    daviedigi
    Wii
    poo

Send message
    Sasukekun wrote:
    daviedigi wrote:
    Sasukekun wrote:
    Turns out my free Gold Hurly Familiar DLC is for US only. So, if anyone has the US version they are welcome to my code.
    gold hurley were free on uk store, might still be there.
    Was it a gold one? I thought it was just regular. As stated, there's a code going for the US one if anyone wants it.

yeh gold hurley and normal durango.
    psn/steam:daviedigi

raziel once wrote..."davie's to nice for this forum"!
  • EvilRedEye
    Show networks
    Twitter
    adrianongaming
    Xbox
    EvilRedEye8
    PSN
    EvilRedEye8
    Steam
    EvilRedEye8

Send message
    Played a little bit of this to get back into it and it was amusing and lovely. Why did I ever stop?
    "ERE's like Mr. Muscle, he loves the things he hates"
  • Raiziel
    Show networks
    Twitter
    #Raiziel
    Xbox
    Raiziel
    PSN
    NicheCode
    Wii
    Raiziel

Send message
    Skade wrote:
    Has it been bad for spoilers in here? Other than a couple of locations and names of fams? If so and i have played my part in it apologies.

No, it hasn't.
    Get schwifty.
  • Some help required- will put in spoiler!
    Spoiler:
    Switch Friend Code: SW-5407-6034-9226

PSN: derekg
  • Some help required- will put in spoiler!
    Spoiler:

What level are you dude?
  • Oliver is at Lvl 19, she is at Level 18.

• Think I might have been just above that.
    Spoiler:
  • Ta MattyJ - that's what I was thinking

• Ta MattyJ - that's what I was thinking

It seems to be a common complaint to be honest. The AI isn't good enough that you can let them get on with it and you just focus on your dude. E.G they've been low on health/mp but don't actively collect glims.
  • MattyJ wrote:
    Ta MattyJ - that's what I was thinking
    It seems to be a common complaint to be honest. The AI isn't good enough that you can let them get on with it and you just focus on your dude. E.G they've been low on health/mp but don't actively collect glims.
    Yip - this isn't an issue on turn based rpg's as you can operate all members but in this semi realtime it doesn't work.
    Xenoblades combat was much better although NNK's story and dialogue are stronger.

• The AI in all the Level 5 games I have played have never used provisions, which is a good thing.  You would be proper narked if the AI started using your Phoenix feathers/tears away on a non boss battle.
    Like Maty said though you have to keep her topped up with food/healing spell.  Also does she have the best kit you can buy at the mo?  Coffee is expensive, but if you don't start carrying a fair bit around with you, your problem will follow throughout the game.  All out defense is key to keeping the team from losing loads of health,which is why Esther eats MP.  Failing that, use her as your main.  Grind for caffine is my main vote.
  • I give up...
  • Ta cindemon

• cindemon wrote:
    I give up...

? Was good points made by you.
    The other thing I've done Charlie...
    Spoiler:
  • Spoiler:

• Spoiler:
  • Don't think that needs spoiling what I wrote there as it's a general gameplay tip but still.
  • acemuzzy
    Show networks
    PSN
    Acemuzzy
    Steam
    Acemuzzy (aka murray200)
    Wii
    3DS - 4613-7291-1486

Send message
    The hard-copy wizards guide is pretty useful for telling you how to make more potent coffee on the cheap :-).  Not found any recipes in-game beyond the opening set - when do you tend to get them?  Not that it really matters given you can make them manually, but it's "hassle".
  • acemuzzy wrote:
    The hard-copy wizards guide is pretty useful for telling you how to make more potent coffee on the cheap :-).  Not found any recipes in-game beyond the opening set - when do you tend to get them?  Not that it really matters given you can make them manually, but it's "hassle".
    Spoiler:
  • MattyJ wrote:
    acemuzzy wrote:
    Spoiler:

Ah,
    Spoiler:
  • MattyJ wrote:
    cindemon wrote:
    I give up...
    ? Was good points made by you. The other thing I've done Charlie...
    Spoiler:

It was ref my failed spoiler attempt.....though I starting to think I may be being a bit blonde about this spoilering malarky.
  • Ahhh, no worries.
  • Now this might sound like a dumb question, but please keep in mind I'm not the most savviest forum user around, due to not having that much free time(hence lurking all these years).  When I spoiler, do you guys see words with a line through or a grey spoiler block?  Regardless if I am on my PC or mobile I always see the words with a line through the middle(which, to me ain't really spoiler proof)which kinda of makes sense if it's just me viewing, but this happens even if I don't sign in & I feel I am fecking shit up for others.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!